What's new

Iran relaunches Russian-made submarine

As long as Iran can keep selling it's oil, these sanctions are the best thing to happen to Iran!

still wondering why some stupid arab(not all) call Russia our ally while they selling s400 to SA and not even a s300 deal with us!
and now this taregh(kilo class) issue

and I don't know why you saying this things ... after all you should remind that they can response your post with even worse insult !!

well , I want imagine Islamic Republic of Iran's navy in 1415 ( 2031 ) ...

no wonder , one of main battle of Armageddon ( our per Armageddon wars ) in Persian gulf and Oman's sea , and according of prediction , Romans ( western ) will completely get stomp in that destined war !!!

and I don't know why you saying this things ... after all you should remind that they can response your post with even worse insult !!

well , I want imagine Islamic Republic of Iran's navy in 1415 ( 2031 ) ...

no wonder , one of main battle of Armageddon ( our per Armageddon wars ) in Persian gulf and Oman's sea , and according of prediction , Romans ( western ) will completely get stomp in that destined war !!!

:angel: HiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiM

Does Iran make its own armament for this sub? I am pretty much sure that it does

Currently Iran makes 2 533mm torpedoes.

Valfajr:
30532004-1556684.jpg

And Hoot:
131148%20%281%29.jpg

The latter is a supercavitation torpedo.

With all of these sanction and isolation IRAN still manages to create their own military equipment, and now they made their own sub, unlike other nations they just buy nice toys but have no brains:azn:.

Mashallah Iran is advancing really fast, LONG LIVE IRAN.

With all of these sanction and isolation IRAN still manages to create their own military equipment, and now they made their own sub, unlike other nations they just buy nice toys but have no brains:azn:.

Mashallah Iran is advancing really fast, LONG LIVE IRAN.

Shokran jazilan habibi

Believe me it was very hard. When I was growing up we couldn't even find milk in the stores. Today Iran is a different country...

Back
Top Bottom