What's new

Iran ready to provide Iraq with social welfare services

NeutralCitizen

Reaction score
Iranian Cooperatives, Labor, and Social Welfare Minister Abdolreza Sheikholeslami has said that the ministry is ready to provide Iraq with services in the fields of social welfare, technical and vocational trainings, rehabilitation and job creation.

He made the remarks in a meeting with Iraqi Labor and Social Affairs Minister Nassar al-Rubayie on the sidelines of the 101st session of the International Labor Conference, which was held in Geneva from 30 May to 15 June, the Mehr News Agency reported.
The Iraqi official, for his part, said that Iraq sees no limitations for expanding ties with Iran.
The two ministers agreed to exchange delegations in the near future to lay the grounds for further cooperation.

with Irans help Iraq could become one of the strongest arab countries.

of course we are supporting iraq because they really need help! they need help to rebuilt their country but if they fought against USA and didn't let them to invade them and kill 650,000 iraqi they would have a better country for now, i think they should killed saddam by their hands!

of course we are supporting iraq because they really need help! they need help to rebuilt their country but if they fought against USA and didn't let them to invade them and kill 650,000 iraqi they would have a better country for now, i think they should killed saddam by their hands!

saddam was going to get killed sooner or later he served his purpose and like all good puppets throw him down the bin.

i know but look
in US invasion about 650,000 iraqi died .
If they weren't happy about the invasion and helped saddam to stop the US invasion and push Us back their country was a better place now and after the war they could kill saddam by their hands.
EXPERT SAY IRAQ NEED ABOUT 50-100 YEARS TO BE NORMAL AGAIN!

i know but look
in US invasion about 650,000 iraqi died .
If they weren't happy about the invasion and helped saddam to stop the US invasion and push Us back their country was a better place now and after the war they could kill saddam by their hands.
EXPERT SAY IRAQ NEED ABOUT 50-100 YEARS TO BE NORMAL AGAIN!

no need for 50 years but 10-20 with the right process first getting rid of the al qaeda terrorists hiding in iraq's sunni area's unity among the 3 groups in iraq, stopping the kurds from seeking independence, building up a modern military.

Saddam intelligence was very powerful but now it sucks! so it take 10 years to remove those groups!

Back
Top Bottom