What's new

Iran produces 50% of scientific research in Nanotechnology in Muslim world

Iran with its smaller economy and without much western expsoure or total isolation has done much better Turkey. 50% fact may not be true though.

Iran with its smaller economy and without much western expsoure or total isolation has done much better Turkey. 50% fact may not be true though.

Yes as Era mentioned 50% is in relation to Nano Technology only. For all sciences, we currently rank 16th in the world (with the highest rate of growth).

http://www.********.com/view?i=25c_1345275053

Ottoman-Turk:Words can not describe you,I think other members can do this job better than me,I don't want to be banned because of you,you absolutely don't worth it.

On topic:
For all people to hate seeing something good about Iran
Here is the official site of Nano statistics that publishes the number of Nano articles by countries.You can choose the country and watch the results:
Countries

And also,here are the official Nano council of Iran results:
Iran Nanotechnology Initiative Council

I also suggest to read Iran part of this article by the American proffessor about Iran's nano science:
Tim Harper, Cientifica’s CEO, talks about their latest report on global nanotechnology funding and economic impacts « FrogHeart

haha you posted like 50 things and their all BS , all i said was show me an unbiased source with a ranking that iran is ahead and you show me iran council :rofl:

Yes as Era mentioned 50% is in relation to Nano Technology only. For all sciences, we currently rank 16th in the world (with the highest rate of growth).

********.com - Iran to rank 16th in the world in terms of scienctific/research publications, Pakistan to move up as well.

these guys are making themselves look even funnier day by day :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

********.com - Iran to rank 16th in the world in terms of scienctific/research publications, Pakistan to move up as well.

Omg live leak as a source?????????????????????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:v

Just to show everyone these fake propoganda and lies .

Official and unbiased website .

SJR - International Science Ranking

18 Turkey

19 Iran

Another source

[video]http://video.forbes.com/fvn/moneymasters/vj_mm110107[/video]

05:05 , Turkey leads the list in all of science etc

after Turkey comes --- ( NOT IN ORDER )Egpyt , Iran , Pakistan , Malaysia etc

and this to show clearly irans backward position in OIC Irans economy is smaller than Saudi arabias

DS100_DinarStandard_Infographic.jpg

To iranian members can you please bring an unbiased sources please otherwise your making yourself look funny.

Great news, it will only get better. In 2015, hopefully R&D spending will be 2.5% of GDP. Iran's GDP in 2015 should be around 1.2 trillion.

Better healthcare, better military, better living standards, better economy and better space program :D

Iran is on the right track, wish this nation the best

Great news, it will only get better. In 2015, hopefully R&D spending will be 2.5% of GDP. Iran's GDP in 2015 should be around 1.2 trillion.

Better healthcare, better military, better living standards, better economy and better space program :D

Thank you brother. Wish Egypt the best as well, hopefully your new democracy works and brings out Egypt's full potential.

:rofl::rofl: from 450 billion to 1.2 trillion in 2 .5 years :rofl:

haha you posted like 50 things and their all BS , all i said was show me an unbiased source with a ranking that iran is ahead and you show me iran council :rofl:

Tim Harper is very credible, i've interacted with him. He's an entrepreneur in nanotechnology and a writer and speaker in World Economic Forum. We do talk about a lot of things in Nanotech, career prospects, better institutions over Twitter.

Tim Harper is very credible, i've interacted with him. He's an entrepreneur in nanotechnology and a writer and speaker in World Economic Forum. We do talk about a lot of things in Nanotech, career prospects, better institutions over Twitter.

did i say hes not credible , did he say in his video iran is producing 50% of output and 16th if not its BS.

Ottoman Turk, you may not realise it because of your low mental capacity. But you are only making yourself look like a fool. You have posted the same graph in this thread alone 3 times. Elsewhere upwards of 20 times.

You think by sitting behind a computer, 24/7 trolling, you are doing your country a favour. How pathetic.

Ottoman Turk, you may not realise it because of your low mental capacity. But you are only making yourself look like a fool. You have posted the same graph in this thread alone 3 times. Elsewhere upwards of 20 times.

You think by sitting behind a computer, 24/7 trolling, you are doing your country a favour. How pathetic.

i feel sorry for you , your here all the time and keep trolling , post nothing useful and here all the time , even when im not here you post like 20 posts , atleast dont do propoganda in pk defence because you make yourself look funny .

The number you quoted is the nominal figure in 2011. The number I used is the GDP PPP in 2015 which is estimated.

Learn the difference between GDP Nominal and GDP PPP, seriously and don't embarrass yourself

you imbecile its calcuated by nominal figures not PPP , there was a discussion on a russian thread and even chinese members and everyone said its nominal , so is indian economy 3rd in the world?

$482.445 billion (2011 est.

Economy of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People who think its calculated by PPP are poor imbeciles who try to make their countries richer than it actually is.

Iran is behind Saudi arabia and belgium :rofl:

20 Saudi Arabia 577,595
21 Sweden 538,237
22 Poland 513,821
23 Belgium 513,396
24 Norway 483,650
25 Iran 482,445

Back
Top Bottom