What's new

Iran plans to sell more arms to friendly states: military official

What? Missiles! I am sure there are countries might look to buy technology from them which they gained from Russians but there is big possibility of getting directly from Russians and Chinese.

China, Russia, Pakistan, Turkey are good friends of Iran.......

Time will tell this !!!

You are showing your devotion to Israel in your avatar.You can stay bent down to them,no need to say your intentions in words.

we both have suffered from islamic terrorism.
40k killed in these attacks in india....This makes us ally with common objectives.

China, Russia, Pakistan, Turkey are good friends of Iran.......

Time will tell this !!!

turkey: will see;)

russia::who even didnt provide s-300..iran was crying but Did russians care??

china::They were among to cut oil supply from iran to half;)

pakistan--i will see how much you can contribute;)

Well the reality is Muslims have suffered from Anti Islamic terrorism but again to whom I am talking to!

=Prism;2689382]we both have suffered from Islamic terrorism.
40k killed in these attacks in India....This makes us ally with common objectives.

And how many Muslims killed By BJP Hindu terrorist we no 10000s killed by Terrorist state of Israel.

turkey: will see;)

And you are

Russia::who even didn't provide s-300..Iran was crying but Did Russians care??

you might have noticed Western puppet has lost power in Russia plus how do u no Iranian didn't get the S-300 oh did they forget to call you

china::They were among to cut oil supply from Iran to half;)

I guess Chinese premier will call you and discuss this

Pakistan--i will see how much you can contribute;)

LOL and you will see wow i bet Iranian and Pakistanis are about to give up now that a Hindu who hate Muslims and kisses Jewish *** will see man.

if all you r answers are you will see then go and see even your neighbors don't care what you think. but one thing is for sure Indian Muslims reading this will no what Hindus think about them.

And how many Muslims killed By BJP Hindu terrorist we no 10000s killed by Terrorist state of Israel.
And you are
you might have noticed Western puppet has lost power in Russia plus how do u no Iranian didn't get the S-300 oh did they forget to call you
I guess Chinese premier will call you and discuss this
LOL and you will see wow i bet Iranian and Pakistanis are about to give up now that a Hindu who hate Muslims and kisses Jewish *** will see man.
if all you r answers are you will see then go and see even your neighbors don't care what you think. but one thing is for sure Indian Muslims reading this will no what Hindus think about them.

1)How many indian killed in terror coming to india??40k+ alone due to islamic terror.
2)Turkey is more close to west than iran,lets leave it for future where they will go in case of war.
3)Putin was never gone from power.There are lot of things where west and russia can deal and russia care for their own interst.
Russians have dealt with israel and too with U.S.
4)see the chinese reactions during early face of sanctions:wave:.They cut their imports to half. and i think chinese thinks about their exports rather than iran;) which are now shrinking and their economy is feeling heat;)
5)I am not hindu at all;) and neighbors who??pakistan..:lol:
i dont prefer to talk about you.. and indian muslims are not thekedaar of every other country and its the govt who rules not muslims here:Wave:

5)

1)How many indian killed in terror coming to india??40k+ alone due to islamic terror.
2)Turkey is more close to west than iran,lets leave it for future where they will go in case of war.
3)Putin was never gone from power.There are lot of things where west and russia can deal and russia care for their own interst.
Russians have dealt with israel and too with U.S.
4)see the chinese reactions during early face of sanctions:wave:.They cut their imports to half. and i think chinese thinks about their exports rather than iran;) which are now shrinking and their economy is feeling heat;)
5)I am not hindu at all;) and neighbors who??pakistan..:lol:
i dont prefer to talk about you.. and indian muslims are not thekedaar of every other country and its the govt who rules not muslims here:Wave:

5)

You talk jibrish and Live in lala land you create fantasies that suits you.

Iran makes sure that the weapons they are selling will serve only a defensive objective, this is the condition set by Iran for any friendly country who wants to by Iranian weapons, this was stated many times by some Iranian generals.
and this is one of the many reasons why the Islamic republic of Iran is cherished by so many nations.

who are iran friendly??syria or terror groups operating against israel??:undecided:

Your statement clearly indicates that no nation is friendly towards Iran except Syria. So, in a way, you've admitted that india is not friendly towards Iran either and we know that it is the truth. But you see, some indians on this forum claim that india is friendly towards Iran. Of course, it is a hogwash but very few indians are ready to admit this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom