What's new

Iran plans to export 1 million cars by 2025

With yr two words response, i know where you stand.
Exhausted ha?

0453.gif

1. Mere assumptions from yr infertile mind wont cut any mustard.
2. If wahabis are radicals, so are salafis.
3. You claim that USA is a satan country.
4. Well, why does a country like Saudi embrace them n co-operate with them?
5. So does kuwait, Bahrain, where the US has naval base?
6. These arabs must be stupid ha?

What's the point in your post? each sentence of your post is irrelevant to the next one. There's no relevance between the 6 nonsensical sentences you threw up. :lol:

Where do you learn to talk Farsi?

چرا تخم مرغ وزن در ایران به فروش می رسد؟

Nowadays, they sell it in numbers, too. You mean you were in Iran?

Do you understand what he says Ir.Tab.? I don't understand the guy. Google translator doesn't work fine always. LOL.

Looool bare random bro!! Well done though, it pleases me to see people learning Persian :D

Do you understand what he says Ir.Tab.? I don't understand the guy. Google translator doesn't work fine always. LOL.
ميگه چرا تخم مرغ رو فقط وزني ميفروشن؟
احتمالا رفته به حساب هند گفته يه دونه تخم مرغ مي خوام ميدوني که يک زماني فقط کيلويي ميفروختن

ميگه چرا تخم مرغ رو فقط وزني ميفروشن؟
احتمالا رفته به حساب هند گفته يه دونه تخم مرغ مي خوام ميدوني که يک زماني فقط کيلويي ميفروختن

please use ی instead of ي

well after our hens became rich , now they think givving us an egg have too pain for them so for each they give their money by one by one :D

please use ی instead of ي

من ميگم انف شما نگو انف شما بگو انف
از کجا بيارم
مگه فرقي دارن
فونته ديگه

Iran's Minister of Industry, Mining and Trade Mehdi Ghazanfari says the country plans to manufacture at least three million units of cars and export some one million of them by the year 2025.
Look East!!!!!
Iran has to look to exploit a Market of 1.21 billion people waiting to buy the best stuff.That market can help with attaining the set target.

Back
Top Bottom