What's new

Iran, Pakistan, Israel most negatively rated countries: BBC poll

the guy who says this has no iota of an idea, the locals are always fed up with the immigrants who take over their jobs, esp Splurgenxs, you being Indian must know since you guys got such a wonderful phainty in Australia by the aussie racists

That was some weird grammar. WHats phainty?

i dont process illiterate talk well.

From what i got frm ur gibberish ,

ur saying the world is more racist towards pakistan and less towards Indians?As the polls clearly state.

Wow u really used ur brain this time ,NOT.

Rf7Y5.jpg

Out of 22 countries that were surveyed, Indonesia is the only one which holds a positive view of Pakistan.

Other findings

Japan was rated most positively by the majority of the respondents (58%), taking Germany’s last year position which had its positive ratings drop from 60% to 56%. This placed Germany in second place behind Japan.

Canada (53%) and the UK (51%) are the third and fourth most positively viewed countries.

China’s positive ratings rose from 46% to 50% this year.

Full poll report here
http://www.globescan.com/images/ima...ings/2012_bbc_country rating final 080512.pdf

Glad to know this :)

And Pakistani media is doing a very good job in uplifting the image of our country?

Face the reality! bro! Pakistan's image at international level is very poor. You will be surprised by the report of increase in negative perception about Pakistan even in China. Yes - China.

Read this: Pakistan

believe it or not, all these bad news we hear daily in Pakistan are just coming to surface because of open media. These problem were always with Pakistan just not known, bad things are happening in this part of the world for centuries. I think its a good thing all these problems we have are coming to surface. Now we will have an opportunity to deal with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom