What's new

Iran: No oil through strait if sanctions applied

You thinked Egyptian cargo ship, not Israeli corvette.

Spare me of mullah propaganda.
i have never talked about egyptian cargo
that missile was kosar(كوثر)that kicked that israeli fregate.http://www.parsiblog.com/PhotoAlbum/...17907_orig.jpg
interesting to know that it has just 29 kgTNT.
this is not our best anti ship missile.persian gulf missile is our best one.with 650 kg TNT and 300 km range.
have you seen any post that i talk about a cargo.
so just talk about your fragate.
i dont think that missile which fired by hezbollah was a propaganda.soon i'll show you a pick about the warhead of persian gulf missile.

Sure, u dont like talking about it. But thats only ship u managed to sink.

i dont think that missile which fired by hezbollah was a propaganda.
Chinese missiles in ur inventory are not propaganda.

have you seen any post that i talk about a cargo.
so just talk about your fragate.
i dont think that missile which fired by hezbollah was a propaganda.soon i'll show you a pick about the warhead of persian gulf missile.
Why do you even bother with that zion-nazi? Nothing you say or show will prove anything to him, thats the case with all fanatics. The wisest choice - ignore, there are plenty of smart people here to discuss with.

This thread is a big fail for "shortbrained" and all the pseudo majoos!

Why do you even bother with that zion-nazi? Nothing you say or show will prove anything to him, thats the case with all fanatics. The wisest choice - ignore, there are plenty of smart people here to discuss with.
im sure she understood them but she is lieing just this.ok i wont cotinue this arguement.

Yes,

Israeli Frigate hit by Iranian arsenal's smallest anti ship missile fired by Hizbullah:

USS+Stark+-+close-up+of+damage.jpg

Mine+damage+USS+Tripoli+LPH-10+1991.jpg

Big fail..Those are

First Pic USS Tripoli damaged by Mine
Second is USS Stark may be damaged by rocket..

Dont listen to your favorite ayatollah too much

Here are photos done by Jews:
Little different from pics posted by shortbrained. :rolleyes:

Anyway, lets talk aboout real enjajements of US and Iran in Hormuz:

1) 21 September 1987, US seals sieze Iranian craft that was setting mines in Hormuz. 5 Iranians killed 26 captured. Ship was leter sunk.
2) 16 October 1987, Iranians fire anti ship missile at Kuwaiti tanker, injuring 18 crewmembers. In retaliation US destroyed 2 Iranian oil platforms.
3) 14 April 1988, US frigate was damaged by Iranian mine while excorting Kuwaiti tankers. In retaliation US sunked 1 Iranian frigate, 1 gunboat and 3 speedboats. Additional Iranian frigate and 2 oil platforms were heavily damaged. Since then Iran does not dare to hamper the shipment in Hormuz anymore. And I am sure they learned the lesson well and wont repeat this mistake anymore.

I am sure they learned the lesson well and wont repeat this mistake anymore.
you are right.we learned that we must produce modern surface to air missile,modren anti ship missile,new destroyers and fregates to destroy all americans warship in ME

Little different from pics posted by shortbrained. :rolleyes:

Anyway, lets talk aboout real enjajements of US and Iran in Hormuz:

1) 21 September 1987, US seals sieze Iranian craft that was setting mines in Hormuz. 5 Iranians killed 26 captured. Ship was leter sunk.
2) 16 October 1987, Iranians fire anti ship missile at Kuwaiti tanker, injuring 18 crewmembers. In retaliation US destroyed 2 Iranian oil platforms.
3) 14 April 1988, US frigate was damaged by Iranian mine while excorting Kuwaiti tankers. In retaliation US sunked 1 Iranian frigate, 1 gunboat and 3 speedboats. Additional Iranian frigate and 2 oil platforms were heavily damaged. Since then Iran does not dare to hamper the shipment in Hormuz anymore. And I am sure they learned the lesson well and wont repeat this mistake anymore.

Well, the pictures are just representative and the fact that Israel has not released complete pictures of the event shows that they are hiding the whole truth which is why Zio-Nazi like yourself and your friends in the region can hide your shame. The truth is that Hizbuallh gave you a defeat you will never forget since it was your first military defeat. As for Iran, true US had lent its navy to Saddam in 1980's since he had no navy and fought Iranians but what you said is just one side of the argument, the American side of the argument. Here is a video explaining the engagements between Iran and US at that time. Unfortunately the uploader has removed the English subtitles from the video and it is no longer available but maybe some Persian speaking people here can help us with that. At any rate Iran is now much more powerful than in 1980's when Iran did not even have anti-ship missiles and instead was using RPG-7 and BM-12 rockets:

Last edited by a moderator:
Big fail..Those are

First Pic USS Tripoli damaged by Mine
Second is USS Stark may be damaged by rocket..

Dont listen to your favorite ayatollah too much
you show us that wahabies are the zionists friends.

and you.dont listen to your favorite wahabis(i say wahabi not sunni) mofti too much

Back
Top Bottom