What's new

'Iran must devise plan to deal with displaced Pakistanis on border'

I don't think Ey_Iran was trying to portray Iran as an economic haven. Iran is a developing country itself, with numerous problems of it's own and has a difficult time already providing for what population it has, let alone being of any credible service to would-be immigrants. In any case, the story has been debunked by PressTv already.

who is travelling to iranian deserts to seek refuge?? and because of floods?? u kiddin me, how many balochs living actually in pakistan, there population is actually very low, we pakistanis accept immigrants, we done need to send immigrants, and y need to, we give food to iranians in exchange of oil!!

another press tv propaganda maybe

iran has little pride but iranians like to boast abt it a lot!! dunno y apne auqaat bhul jate hain jalde yeah iranians

iranians in this forum are a "fitna" and should be banned asap esp this ey iran following some indians

wtf is with the iranian propaganda media, only two channels come to their mind, mehr news and press tv!!

Last edited:
LOL At Ey Iranian who was trying to portray Iran as some sort of economic heaven.

:rolleyes:

I stated very clearly that Iran is a developing country with its own problems to deal with. Maybe by Pakistani standards 'developing countries' are considered to be 'economic heavens' in comparison to your aid dependant nation, but by normal standards developing nations are just that.

Anyway since you people obviously have trouble understanding English the Iranian Interior Ministry in that Press TV report stated that they havent themselves confirmed the reports from the Sistan-Baluchestan member of parliament. They havent said that those Pakistani would-be immigrants arent actually there waiting to cross-over into Iran. Like you, i also found it very odd that your people would trek hundreds of miles west to try to get into Iran, but since nobody here can actually go and corroborate those reports themselves you really should just stop trying to act like you know anything about the situation on that border, which i hope remains locked-down from our side btw.

ای ایران;1104430 said:
:rolleyes:

I stated very clearly that Iran is a developing country with its own problems to deal with. Maybe by Pakistani standards 'developing countries' are considered to be 'economic heavens' in comparison to your aid dependant nation, but by normal standards developing nations are just that.

Anyway since you people obviously have trouble understanding English the Iranian Interior Ministry in that Press TV report stated that they havent themselves confirmed the reports from the Sistan-Baluchestan member of parliament. They havent said that those Pakistani would-be immigrants arent actually there waiting to cross-over into Iran. Like you, i also found it very odd that your people would trek hundreds of miles west to try to get into Iran, but since nobody here can actually go and corroborate those reports themselves you really should just stop trying to act like you know anything about the situation on that border, which i hope remains locked-down from our side btw.

i think u r wasting ur bandwith by waging your iranian war here my friend nobody is bothered abt country like iran here, no pakistani cares here, some ppl just care abt your mullahs and thats more like a negative point

to take pride in 300 yr old stone age iranian history is living in fools paradise my friend, we too had older history thn ur iranian empire, we too had cities and developed once, if u r h

In my view, borders are just imaginary lines to divide people. We all human and Muslims. We should help each other in troubles. These days, all over in Iran, people are gathering aids for Pakistanis brothers and they feel for them. So please for god sake stop insulting each others. What make the people who live 100 meters on other side of borders different? Are they less human? Nora is a stupid person, don't take him serious. Listen to officials rather than an selfish Parliament member.

Last edited:
In my view borders are just imaginary lines to divide people. We all are human and Muslims. We should help each other in troubles. These days all over Iran people are gathering aids for Pakistanis brothers and they feel for them. So please for god sake stop insulting each others. What make the people who live 100 meters on other side of borders different? Are they less human? Nora is a stupid person, don't take him serious. Listen to officials rather than an selfish Parliament member.

True the thread sickened me instead of caring for refugees hes more interesting in conspirocy theory BS. There are iraqi ,palestinian ,vietnamese etc refugees all over the world far further than 800 km and the whole world cares for them.

True the thread sickened me instead of caring for refugees hes more interesting in conspirocy theory BS. There are iraqi ,palestinian ,vietnamese etc refugees all over the world far further than 800 km and the whole world cares for them.

Nora is a real stupid person. I'm afraid if I start writing about his personality it became an endless debate about Iranian internal affair, so I've decided to skip that part. Although reading that statement could introduce him enough.
About Iran, history have showed in refugee cases Iran never turned her back. In Saddam ages we hosted near 1 million Iraqi in our country. In Afghanistan conflicts more than 5 million afghans lived in Iran and many had been hosted in Afghans territory in Iranian humanitarian camps. I'm pretty sure if in any cases Pakistani brothers need that kind of help Iran would not disappoint them. Even so they sure prefer to stay in their own beloved country. And we saw it as our duty to send as much as we can to help them.

Nora is a real stupid person. I'm afraid if I start writing about his personality it became an endless debate about Iranian internal affair, so I've decided to skip that part. Although reading that statement could introduce him enough.
About Iran, history have showed in refugee cases Iran never turned her back. In Saddam ages we hosted near 1 million Iraqi in our country. In Afghanistan conflicts more than 5 million afghans lived in Iran and many had been hosted in Afghans territory in Iranian humanitarian camps. I'm pretty sure if in any cases Pakistani brothers need that kind of help Iran would not disappoint them. Even so they sure prefer to stay in their own beloved country. And we saw it as our duty to send as much as we can to help them.

I believe you. This Iranian MP Nora must be stupid but i guess he is a big liar. He was speaking lies through his teeth if what that news portal posted by Ey Iran, has quoted him correctly then he must be questioned for his lies.

Otherwise i assume that the news portal reporting the statement might has lack of translating Persian into English

we give food to iranians in exchange of oil!!

Pakistan's petroleum imports are not centered around Iran, rather Saudi Arabia, and nor are Iran's food staple dependent on Pakistan. Your statement is incorrect.

another press tv propaganda maybe

I don't think you have read the articles. It has been PressTV which has debunked the earlier story and not formulated it.

iran has little pride but iranians like to boast abt it a lot!! dunno y apne auqaat bhul jate hain jalde yeah iranians

Actually, Iran has much pride. Iran's pride is in it's people, it's culture and in it's independence. For as long as Iran is independent, it's people will remain proud.

On a side note, I don't see how "Iranian pride" is shown anywhere on this thread. Rather, Iran's own poor economic state has been highlighted.

Aur jahaan takh "aukaat" ki baath hai, seesh-ay kay ghar meinn rahanein waley doosron kay ghar per pathar nahinn pekhtay.

iranians in this forum are a "fitna" and should be banned asap esp this ey iran following some indians

No offense, but if anything is "Fitna" here, it is the above statement put on by yourself.

i think u r wasting ur bandwith by waging your iranian war here my friend nobody is bothered abt country like iran here, no pakistani cares here, some ppl just care abt your mullahs and thats more like a negative point

Thing is... tumm Pakistani ho, per tumm Pakistan nahinn ho, aur naa sabh Pakistani hum-khayaal hainn.

If Pakistanis, as you apparently assume, are not concerned about a bordering country, than that is simply ignorant and moreover far from being pragmatic. Nations are inherently tied to the countries they border irrelevant of their own desire and what traits they attribute to their neighbors. Since having lived in Pakistan, I assure you, your statement is very wrong.

to take pride in 300 yr old stone age iranian history is living in fools paradise my friend, we too had older history thn ur iranian empire, we too had cities and developed once, if u r h

How is this relevant? Apart from Iran's much recent history, it's ancient past has very little bearing on it today. Also, what is with the assumption that Iranians are locked in some state of 'former glory?' The same could incorrectly be said about a lot of people stemming from the subcontinent who over-emphasize on 'when Muslims ruled Hindh' and so forth. All generalizations are inherently wrong. Your stereotyping of Iranians is no different.

I believe you. This Iranian MP Nora must be stupid but i guess he is a big liar. He was speaking lies through his teeth if what that news portal posted by Ey Iran, has quoted him correctly then he must be questioned for his lies.

Otherwise i assume that the news portal reporting the statement might has lack of translating Persian into English

The news is correct, he said such thing but he is one in 290 MPs. Iranian parliament and almost all the deputies have stated several times their sympathy and condolences for the flooded Pakistanis and asked the people and government to send humanitarian aids by all possible means.
The most effective punishment for Nora is that all the officials had denied his statement and now he looks like a naive person. For a politician it could be the end of game.

The news is correct, he said such thing but he is one in 290 MPs. Iranian parliament and almost all the deputies have stated several times their sympathy and condolences for the flooded Pakistanis and asked the people and government to send humanitarian aids by all possible means.
The most effective punishment for Nora is that all the officials had denied his statement and now he looks like a naive person. For a politician it could be the end of game.

Offering sympathy and condolences (and aid too) to the poor people of Pakistan is not the issue here. Of course, Iran's leadership would call on people to donate money to charities that in turn would contribute to the needy in Pakistan that are suffering since this is the humane thing to do. What is a matter of clear contention, however, are illegal border-crossings from Pakistan into Iran. I have checked various Iranian news sources, both official and private, and still there is no actual confirmation that there arent any number of Pakistanis trying to cross-over into Iran. Only some statements and counter-statements on this, with more consternation on the possibility being voiced by Iranian officials:

Iran wary of possible spread of flood-related diseases from Pakistan

TEHRAN, Aug. 30 (MNA) – Health officials of Iran and Pakistan have expressed concern over a possible spread of infectious diseases resulting from devastating floods in Pakistan.

If the floods continue, it is possible that people from flood-hit areas move to the border regions with Iran, said Dr. Ali Ardalan, head of the Iranian medical team who is visiting Pakistan.

Noting that the affected areas are 700 to 800 kilometers away from Iran, Ardalan said diseases would be transmitted if a huge crowd of Pakistanis enter Iran.

Respiratory and skin diseases have spread in flood-stricken regions in Pakistan and this may pose a threat to Iran’s border regions, Ardalan told the Mehr News Agency.

Ardalan added flood victims are facing a scarcity of clean water and medicine.

He also called on the concerned Iranian organizations to take necessary measures in order to counter potential threats.

The flood waters swept south Pakistan after leaving millions homeless and submerging millions of acres of farmland. The floods that began nearly a month ago with hammering monsoon rains in the northwest have affected more than 20 million people.

Its is a serious issue for Iran and one that is clearly provoking calls for counter-measures even before such a scenario has even fully arisen. This apprehension does not mean however, that Iranian officials (including MP's from Sistan-Baluchestan province) are unwilling to offer whatever support they can to flood-victims in Pakistan.

ای ایران;1106021 said:
Iran wary of possible spread of flood-related diseases from Pakistan

Its is a serious issue for Iran and one that is clearly provoking calls for counter-measures even before such a scenario has even fully arisen. This apprehension does not mean however, that Iranian officials (including MP's from Sistan-Baluchestan province) are unwilling to offer whatever support they can to flood-victims in Pakistan.

:rofl::rofl: whatever way your boat sails ey iran lolzz when the lie posted by you spoken by your liar MP was proven a big LIE and when it did not work.

Now you came up with face palm by posting that NOW Iran is concerned over spread of diseases in Iran due to floods in Pakistan mmmmmmm

now dear for this we can not do anything legally there is NO way to divert the winds going to Iran from Pakistan which carries the disease germs

If Pakistanis, as you apparently assume, are not concerned about a bordering country, than that is simply ignorant and moreover far from being pragmatic.

On the contrary, they appear to be obsessed with Iran and the Middle East as a whole. This website is searchable on Google and that is how i found it. Iran and Middle Eastern issues are regularly being opined on here despite the obvious lack of interaction and experience the majority of these people have with Iranians, Arabs, Turks and others. And that is the only reason why i occasionally come to respond back to them when they start talking about our nation.

The Iranian MP Abbasali Noura should be punished for his utter lie and those who were spreading his utter lies too.

:what: go punish them first and then punish India for Kasmir:hitwall:

why dont you comment some sensible, or it the problem by Birth:partay:

Back
Top Bottom