What's new

Iran MP: Iran-Pakistan cooperation guarantees regional security, stability

Iran was never enemy of Pakistan they are friend of Pakistan , some people oppose Iran on the bases of religious sects which i think is totally false and unfair.

Pakistan should not care about these differences in religious sects anymore. It goes against Pakistan's national and strategic interests.

Pakistan has the 2nd largest Shia population in the world.

Our enemies want us to fight each other, we shouldn't make our enemies happy. Muslims should all unite, but beware of Arab leaders (not Arab people). Arab leaders are Amreeka's slaves. Just yesterday, UAE government tried to convince Zardari to let America use Shamsi base :angry:

I m for good relations with iran and trade though i m sunni but i don't trust these mullah

I'm also Sunni, but I have more Shia friends than Sunni friends. We all are Muslims and we should unite. If we fight, then only our enemies benefit, not us Muslims. We Muslims should get stronger and the only way is if we unite.

I'm also Sunni, but I have more Shia friends than Sunni friends. We all are Muslims and we should unite. If we fight, then only our enemies benefit, not us Muslims. We Muslims should get stronger and the only way is if we unite.

i agree with u brother, but tell these mullahs they have good relations with india and trade though india is known have good relations with u.s west and israel while they accuse us of having good relations with u.s and everybody knows we r not happy about the relations with u.s and its policies

TARIQ

time for Pakistan and Iran side the differences

IRAN and PAKISTAN have same blood we are still all MUSLIMS and BROTHERS
No one can understand Pakistan Better then IRAN
and IRAN can understand Pakistan better and also Pakistan can easily understand IRAN

i am not talking about buying weapons or selling
they have common enemy drugs and terrorist ,
and there is a lot more they can explore together

wish IRAN and Pakistan can be come close friends and allies

Pakistan should not care about these differences in religious sects anymore. It goes against Pakistan's national and strategic interests.

Pakistan has the 2nd largest Shia population in the world.

Our enemies want us to fight each other, we shouldn't make our enemies happy. Muslims should all unite, but beware of Arab leaders (not Arab people). Arab leaders are Amreeka's slaves. Just yesterday, UAE government tried to convince Zardari to let America use Shamsi base :angry:

Very right brother , Pak-chin-rus-irn defense pact is very necessary because our enemy is common . It will be a shield against enemy to come forward.

but at the same time IRAN and INDIA and PAKISTAN should work together to keep stability in the region

i agree with u brother, but tell these mullahs they have good relations with india and trade though india is known have good relations with u.s west and israel while they accuse us of having good relations with u.s and everybody knows we r not happy about the relations with u.s and its policies

TARIQ

Don't fall into the trap of the west and slaves of the west.

Last edited by a moderator:
but at the same time IRAN and INDIA and PAKISTAN should work together to keep stability in the region

There are some issue with india before they are solve we cant say about india.

but Pak-chin-rus-irn have all common interests in region.

^ Things have changed a lot in the region since U.S. invaded Afghanistan.

Iran is a friend of Pakistan and Pakistan has no problems with Russia anymore. Pakistan-Russia relations are also improving. India is moving closer to U.S., Pakistan should move closer to Russia and Iran.

Why make more enemies? Isn't India, U.S., Israel more than enough?

And Iran doesn't want our Balochistan province. Pakistan and Iran have no territorial disputes.

This is the country that was the first in the map to recognize Pakistan in 1947. Don't let this opportunity go. Arab leaders are all slaves of U.S. and can't be trusted. Move closer to Iranians.

Why are you making enemies? Why bring in Israel? Why is an Arab's enemy necessarily Pakistan's enemy? Iran is our direct enemy, it supports the US role in Afghanistan, and is heavily involved in the Baloch insurgency. It is hand in glove with India. Nothing has changed in this regard since 9/11, ever since the revolution in 1979, Iran has been Pakistan's enemy.

Why are you making enemies? Why bring in Israel? Why is an Arab's enemy necessarily Pakistan's enemy? Iran is our direct enemy, it supports the US role in Afghanistan, and is heavily involved in the Baloch insurgency. It is hand in glove with India. Nothing has changed in this regard since 9/11, ever since the revolution in 1979, Iran has been Pakistan's enemy.

No she is not our enemy , We have common interest Iran is our friend , stop dividing us Iran never acted against Pakistan.

No she is not our enemy , We have common interest Iran is our friend , stop dividing us Iran never acted against Pakistan.

We have opposite goals in Afghanistan, Iran is an ally of our greatest enemy, Iran is involved in Baloch insurgency, so where exactly do we have common interests?

Why would Iran support U.S. when U.S. placed sanctions on Iran. If Iran supports U.S. role in Afghanistan, why didn't they allow U.S./NATO access to their sea ports? Iran is also Afghanistan's neighbor.

As for India:

India voted against Iran in the International Atomic Energy Agency in 2005, which took Iran by surprise. A "welcoming prospect" Ali Larijani was reported as saying: "India was our friend".

Iran surprised by India's IAEA vote

'India was our friend'

Iran's Kashmir remarks upset India

Iran's supreme leader backs Kashmir 'struggle' - Hindustan Times

India summons Iran envoy to protest Kashmir remarks

Iran's Khamenei urges Muslims to 'help' Kashmir - Economic Times

India is moving closer to U.S., Pakistan should move closer to Russia, Iran, and China. Also Saudi Arabia is moving closer to India.

Pakistan needs a change in foreign policy that will suit Pakistan's interests today in 2011 and in the future.

We have opposite goals in Afghanistan, Iran is an ally of our greatest enemy, Iran is involved in Baloch insurgency, so where exactly do we have common interests?

Oye iran was never involved in so called baloch insurgency , in which world do you live ?

You have any proofs or links about your claim ?

anyways at international politics these small things don't matter we have to protect our existence alliance is very necessary.

Pak-chin-rus-irn :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom