What's new

Iran MP: Iran-Pakistan cooperation guarantees regional security, stability

Omar1984

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

Tehran, Nov 28, IRNA – Head of Iran-Pakistan Parliamentary Friendship Group, Ali-Akbar Aqaie, said on Monday that Tehran-Islamabad cooperation would guarantee security and stability of the region.

Aqaie told Pakistani Ambassador in Tehran Khalid Aziz Baber that Iranian Majlis deputies favor expansion of Tehran-Islamabad cooperation.

He said Tehran and Islamabad can guarantee security and stability of the region, fight terrorism as well as smuggle of narcotic drugs through close cooperation.

He added that the two sides should not let bullying powers divide them.

Khalid Aziz for his part appreciated Iran for its humanitarian assistance to Pakistani flood-torn people, saying the Islamic Republic of Iran has always been a pioneer in providing aid to Pakistanis and “has never left us alone.”

Calling mutual bonds “unbreakable”, he hoped that the two countries should upgrade mutual ties in all areas.

Pakistan should move closer to Iran, Russia, and China. Pakistan should distance itself from U.S. and its war OF terror.

Iran's parliament asks Pakistan to revise ties with U.S.

TEHRAN – In a statement issued on Wednesday the Iranian parliament called on Pakistan to revise its relations with the United States.

The statement, signed by 224 MPs, condemned the recent attack on the Pakistan army by U.S. forces and called on Pakistani lawmakers to revise Islamabad’s ties with Washington.

The statement came after NATO helicopters and fighter jets attacked two military border posts in northwest Pakistan on Saturday in which 24 Pakistani troops were killed. It was the worst incident of its kind since Islamabad allied itself with Washington in 2001 in the war on al-Qaeda and Taliban.

U.S. forces have shed bloods of Pakistan’s sons another time and made Muslims upset, the statement said, adding it neither was the first violent act nor will be the last one.

It's the time that Pakistani lawmakers respond to people’s request and take an effective strategy to prevent the U.S. from committing further crimes and violating Pakistan’s territorial integrity.

"We, as representative of the Iranian Muslim people, would like to extend our condolences to… the great nation of Pakistan," part of the statement said.

A senior Pakistani army official has said the NATO cross-border air attack was a deliberate, blatant act of aggression.

Iran's parliament asks Pakistan to revise ties with U.S. - Tehran Times

in another thread he mentioned that Iran wants to nuke pakistan so I wouldn't waste my time if I were you.

Yes in another thread "Majnun" didn't even know the birth and death anniversaries of the founder of Pakistan. He's probably another false-flagger.

Long Live Pakistan-Iran Brotherhood. Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan in 1947. We Pakistanis will never forget that.

Yes in another thread "Majnun" didn't even know the birth and death anniversaries of the founder of Pakistan. He's probably another false-flagger.

Long Live Pakistan-Iran Brotherhood. Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan in 1947. We Pakistanis will never forget that.

I already apologized for that and said I was extremely tired when writing that, that's why I mixed up the birth and death anniversaries of Quaid-e-Azam.
Anyways, I am saying that because, as Abii said, I think Iran is an enemy of Pakistan, no matter what its rhetoric. It is close friends with India, and is also in the same camp as India and Russia in Afghanistan, and is supporting the Baloch insurgency in Pakistan. I think that for the past three decades, Iran has been an enemy of Pakistan.

^ Things have changed a lot in the region since U.S. invaded Afghanistan.

Iran is a friend of Pakistan and Pakistan has no problems with Russia anymore. Pakistan-Russia relations are also improving. India is moving closer to U.S., Pakistan should move closer to Russia and Iran.

Why make more enemies? Isn't India, U.S., Israel more than enough?

And Iran doesn't want our Balochistan province. Pakistan and Iran have no territorial disputes.

This is the country that was the first in the map to recognize Pakistan in 1947. Don't let this opportunity go. Arab leaders are all slaves of U.S. and can't be trusted. Move closer to Iranians.

Assalam alaikum

i don't have anything against iranians and for close ties with them but yes i m against those ayatollahs and will not trust them coz i know too much about them period

TARIQ

Pakistan should quickly end WOT and all its support , new defense pact between Pakistan , China , Russia , Iran should be made on mutual interest. amrika is enemy in disguise of friend government must recognize it.

Iran aasteen ka saap hai

I've seen snakes in the from of CIA agents!

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Assalam alaikum

i don't have anything against iranians and for close ties with them but yes i m against those ayatollahs and will not trust them coz i know too much about them period

TARIQ

What exactly do you know about them?

I've seen snakes in the from of CIA agents!

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Iran was never enemy of Pakistan they are friend of Pakistan , some people oppose Iran on the bases of religious sects which i think is totally false and unfair.

Iran was never enemy of Pakistan they are friend of Pakistan , some people oppose Iran on the bases of religious sects which i think is totally false and unfair.

I m for good relations with iran and trade though i m sunni but i don't trust these mullah

i know their ideology and how many times they betrayed muslims and they will do it again if trusted coz it is in their iman

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom