What's new

Iran-India to build gas pipeline through sea to save transit fee

Well any pipeline that threatens Pakistani fishing and trade routes will have to be cut down sorry

Its just common courtesy to pay transit fees , to nation who owns the damn sea :agree:

Because any leak from such a pipeline will danger the food and fishing sector in Pakistan and that is against our National Security
CutPipeSquare.jpg

India is more then welcomed to take a pipeline via Pakistan and pay transit fees like most nations do we can't change Internation rule of business just becasue India wants gas now

I think India has smartened up. WHy should they pay tranist fees when you gov't funds terrorism against them? Its stupid and their ppl will protest such a move till pakistan does something more of substance other than cheap talk.

Building a pipeline undersea from Oman to India? :cheesy:

This notion is plain ludicrous and embarrassingly stupid :rolleyes:.

The problems:

1. Who going to fund this mega-project?

2. Iran is under sanctions, anyone who is going to trade with Iran is also going to be under sanctions.

To the Indians, have fun building this fantasy pipeline, I wonder if this will ever develop.

Building a pipeline undersea from Oman to India? :cheesy:

This notion is plain ludicrous and embarrassingly stupid :rolleyes:.

The problems:

1. Who going to fund this mega-project?

2. Iran is under sanctions, anyone who is going to trade with Iran is also going to be under sanctions.

To the Indians, have fun building this fantasy pipeline, I wonder if this will ever develop.

two things....

we are still buying oil from iran...no sanctions !

so you mean to say if pakistan builds the iran-pakistan pipeline, it will come under sanctions ? :lol:

two things....

we are still buying oil from iran...no sanctions !

so you mean to say if pakistan builds the iran-pakistan pipeline, it will come under sanctions ? :lol:

Yes, I think Pakistan will come under sanctions for trying to build an Iran-Pakistan-China pipeline. America has always pressed Pakistan not to build any pipeline with Iran.

Anyways even if the nations getting oil from Iran will not be sanctioned, the proposed undersea pipeline from Oman to India is pure nonsense.

India wants to pay this expensive pipeline. lol, let them. :lol:

This is a mega engineering project, how long will this take to build? 10 - 15 years? :lol:

By the time you Indians finish your pipeline, Pakistan would have probably have a pipeline to Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan.

I certainly hope the Chinese are watching, and see that Iran is also trading with India, perhaps China may not like Iran after this.

Yes, I think Pakistan will come under sanctions for trying to build an Iran-Pakistan-China pipeline. America has always pressed Pakistan not to build any pipeline with Iran.

Anyways even if the nations getting oil from Iran will not be sanctioned, the proposed undersea pipeline from Oman to India is pure nonsense.

This is a mega engineering project, how long will this take to build? 10 - 15 years? :lol:

By the time you Indians finish your pipeline, Pakistan would have probably have a pipeline to Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan.

I certainly hope the Chinese are watching, and see that Iran is also trading with India, perhaps China may not like Iran after this.

Chinese are themselves trading with India big time.

The Chinese mind works in quite a different way than the Pakistani mind. The Chinese are not emotional fools.

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

I believe this is a good opportunity for Pakistan to join the pipeline too.

This way Pakistan won't be able to stop flow to India in case of hotilities with India and still gets the gas.

Good for India. Good for Pakistan. :cheers:

One thing for sure, India pipeline will be 100 times safer then all those u mentioned.

that is our problem....any any time building a pipeline bypassing pak is the best option as we cannot have pak keeping our energy security hostage...moreover you have plenty of non-state actors willing to embrace martyrdom blowing the pipeline to india.....

why do you paks always want to bring chinese into the picture..? cant you think anything alone..?

btw iran is not a puppet state of china like some others...:whistle:

Pakistan can join the pipeline by laying a connection to Pakistan under sea as well.

Pakistan gets the gas and India gets the relief that Pakistan won't cut supplies in case of hostilities.

Good for India. Good for Pakistan. :cheers:

If anyone does any misadventure, We can always send An full fledge Aircraft carrier CBG.

'Oh no, its the big bad indians with their Carriers, we weak and defenseless Pakistanis are doooomed':lol:

Yeah right, as if Pakistan Navy does not posses the capability to defend itself.

we can send a few C802's

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant plan. Let Pak keep thumping its chest about its Geo-strategic position while South Asia connects to Central Asia through Sea for oil. :)

Bl[i]tZ;2140323 said:
Brilliant plan. Let Pak keep thumping its chest about its Geo-strategic position while South Asia connects to Central Asia through Sea for oil. :)

Many in Islamabad and Rawalpindi may be scratching their head not understanding what hit them. The much prized Geo-strategic position of Pakistan which they repeatedly used to counter India blocking our access to Central Asia is now all but shattered. Chahbar Port and now this pipeline...Double Dhammal.

This news is Awesome......:tup::tup:

We should go ahead with the project despite whateva US says...

Back
Top Bottom