What's new

Iran ex-president says Syria govt launched gas attacks

SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Iran ex-president says Syria govt launched gas attacks

DUBAI: Former Iranian President Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani said the Syrian government, a strong ally of Tehran, had carried out chemical weapons attacks against its own people, the semi-official Iranian Labour News Agency reported on Sunday.

"The people have been the target of chemical attacks by their own government and now they must also wait for an attack by foreigners," Rafsanjani said, according to ILNA. "The people of Syria have seen much damage in these two years."

Read more: Iran ex-president says Syria govt launched gas attacks: news agency | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: Breaking News, Lebanon News, Middle East News & World News | THE DAILY STAR)

Why because it dint tickle ur fancy, so its fake. But on the contrary every tom d!ck and harry news that rhymes the crap that yall want to hear become authentic even with out proof.

no because in all persian sites and news agency who reported the speech it is as
"on one hand people of Syria are bombed with chemical weapons and now they must wait to be attacked by foreigners "

sadly for you guys there is no Syrian government in what he said . so its still Fake news from fake Turkish newspaper repeated by lazy journalists who even cant check the sources.

and sorry for bursting some people bubble .

no because in all persian sites and news agency who reported the speech it is as
"on one hand people of Syria are bombed with chemical weapons and now they must wait to be attacked by foreigners "

sadly for you guys there is no Syrian government in what he said . so its still Fake news from fake Turkish newspaper repeated by lazy journalists who even cant check the sources.

and sorry for bursting some people bubble .

If only you could bust a bubble, I never claimed him to be the word of god. Nor the news article. The only thing I disputed was ur statement that it cant be true. And unlike u I dont have a bad habit of saying yes to everything a pervert mullah throws at me.

Earth to the wahabi imbecile:

This news is appareantly false. Rafsanjani didn't say such a thing.

Pick your fights properly. Shouting like an idiot bozo doesn't further your cause, whatever the heck it is.

Earth to the wahabi imbecile:

This news is appareantly false. Rafsanjani didn't say such a thing.

Pick your fights properly. Shouting like an idiot bozo doesn't further your cause, whatever the heck it is.

Why don't the Rafida imbeciles prove it's wrong?

we discussed it already in Iranian section, it's simply a fake news.

Why don't the Rafida imbeciles prove it's wrong?
I'd say go fuu yourelf, but "go blow yourself up" seems to be more appropiate in your case.

This is false b/c it doesn't EXIST. How the heck do you want us to prove smtg that doesn't exist? There's no record of this on his site or anywhere else.

پایگاه اطلاع رسانی آیت الله هاشمی رفسنجانی

Of course, I don't expect logic and reason from a lowly wahabi such as yourself, but try to put every single neuron in that nuggin of yours to use.

I'd say go fuu yourelf, but "go blow yourself up" seems to be more appropiate in your case.

This is false b/c it doesn't EXIST. How the heck do you want us to prove smtg that doesn't exist? There's no record of this on his site or anywhere else.

پایگاه اطلاع رسانی آیت الله هاشمی رفسنجانی

Of course, I don't expect logic and reason from a lowly wahabi such as yourself, but try to put every single neuron in that nuggin of yours to use.

Empty words with no proof, typical for Rafida lowlifes. Offcourse im not a wahabi, subhuman Persian who fled his miserable country.

^^^A Wahhabi from pattaya.LLLLLLOOOOLLLLLLLLL.

Another Persian subhuman who can't even read where I am, and still says i'm a wahabi while I said i'm not.

Rafida taqqiya at it's finest.
let me do you a favour.I dont have a clue what those Arabic words(rafida,...) are.so basically I dont give a flying phuck.use these words on your own monkey kind.

Back
Top Bottom