What's new

Iran donates $25 million to Turkey's ruling party

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, my father spent many years growing up in Masshad. i've seen pictures, i've heard stories.

it's no myth dude. Iranian women are gorgeous. Naturally gorgeous, not fake-boobs/excess makeup/artificial ''gorgeous''

(I hope i dont get in trouble here :D)

I must protest at your post, though you are entitled to your opinion :)

Dude, seriously? You can say they are beautiful to you. But Iranian women are not natural....do you know anything about surgeries in Iran?

Last edited by a moderator:
well it's their own body i guess....nothing wrong with self-improvement

i still stand by my views though, they are pretty.

actually, i did hear that many Iranians in U.S. and Europe prefer to go back to Iran for these cosmetic procedures. Even in Pakistan, plastic surgery and all that other stuff is available at fraction the cost.

anyways....

Judging from the iranian pilgrims in Makkah I would say its the fountain head of beauty in the world. However most of the ethinic persians feel embrassed by their "jew nose". An attachment more to do with Iranian demonization of jews and less to do with beauty mindset hence they feel compelled to have nose jobs.

i personally wouldnt subscribe to such; like in Pakistan, Iran has a lot of ethnic diversity.

by the way, thousands of Jews still live in Iran....they dont seem to be having too much resistance or issues. At least I havent heard.

interesting how we are all generalizing Iranians here. I am saying Iranian women are gorgeous. You guys are saying Iranian men are short, hairy and have big noses

by the way, we're de-railing this thread. Very bad!

Yeah, Iranian people hate to be compared to arabs and jews because arabs/jews are semetic. But the people of iran are not really Indo-Europeans because most of Iran is arabid(semetic)....self-hating is horrible :(

sir, as far as I know at least, that is factually incorrect

Yeah, Iranian people hate to be compared to arabs and jews because arabs/jews are semetic. But the people of iran are not really Indo-Europeans because most of Iran is arabid(semetic)....self-hating is horrible :(

Iranians do not hate comparisons. It depends upon the nature of the comparison itself. Also, there is no particular dislike of semetic peoples in Iran. Moreover, the country has the largest population of Jews in the Middle East outside Occupied Palestine and some Arabic speaking areas as well. As for the last bit, only southern Iran has a small grouping of people considered to be ethnically Arab, the remainder and great majority of Iran's ethnic groups are composed of non-Arab populations.

As for cosmetic surgery, it indeed occurs in Iran as in other countries but is limited to only to the Iranian population who deem it necessary and more importantly can indulge in such expenses-- a minority amongst the urban population.

As for Ahmadinejad being the typical or average Iranian. I really don't know in which regard you say this. Not all Iranians share his ethnicity, his ideology, dress, faith, habits, appearance and so forth. Iran is not a homogeneous country. The only thing I could conclude was that you were referring to his height, which is rather an irrelevant matter. As for the stereotype that all Iranian men are aggressive, being a stereotype, it is untrue. I'd like to add that I haven't heard of it before. Moreover, I would rather more correctly classify Ahmadinejad as being controversial at times than being outright aggressive.

Whoa, is that allowed in Turkey?

Even in India, foreign govt.s can't fund politcal parties. So assuming theAKP denial istrue, I would assume similar laws apply in Turkey as well.

It is quite surprising how a foreign country can fun another country's political party.

It is quite surprising how a foreign country can fun another country's political party.

Fake news, get over it already

Edit: This thread should be deleted since the article is based on propoganda and totally undocumented, full of lies and accusations.

Its false news.

Telegraph like its sister publication Daily Mail is not well known for its accurate news reporting and does more propaganda than news.

I would take any news item from this news sites with a bucket of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom