What's new

Iran Condemns Egypt's Sectarian Killings As "Contradicting Islam"

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
DUBAI, June 25 (Reuters) - Iran's foreign ministry condemned the killing of four Shi'ite Egyptians near Cairo, saying such extremism violated the tenets of Islam, state television reported late on Monday.
"The Islamic Republic of Iran denounces any act of extremism and violence which contradicts Islam and the tenets of Islam," read a foreign ministry statement published by the website of English-language news channel, Press TV.
"Iran is certain that the sensible and revolutionary Egyptian nation, through its prudent leaders ... will also exercise vigilance vis-à-vis plots to foment discord among various schools of Islam," it added.
The four worshippers had gathered on Sunday at the home of a prominent Shi'ite on the outskirts of Cairo to mark a religious festival when the house was attacked by a hostile crowd, which accused them of heresy and beat them to death.
Egypt's Islamist president, Mohamed Mursi, condemned the "heinous crime" but stands accused by Egyptian Shi'ite leaders and liberal opposition of promoting sectarian anger over the war in Syria as a means of appeasing its own hardline Sunni allies.
Around 90 percent of Iranians belong to the Shi'ite denomination, whereas in Egypt the figure is estimated at no more than 2 percent.

So the killing of 100k Syrians goes with Islam? This regime should just STFU, nobody gives a sh!t of their condemnation. They call their country an Islamic state while it's the most country that destabilizes Muslim countries and undermine them.

So the killing of 100k Syrians goes with Islam? This regime should just STFU, nobody gives a sh!t of their condemnation. They call their country an Islamic state while it's the most country that destabilizes Muslim countries and undermine them.

ask yourself, if you are against killing then stop this bloodshed and support peace, instead your support war and bloodshed sending weapons and terrorists, and heck even asking for western invasion.... :coffee:

I just want to point, both Muslim Brotherhood and Salafi groups official statement was very tainted with sectarian language , they didn't really condemn the attacks. In fact Salafis gave a warning to Shias of Egypt.

It wasn't the Salafis who did this but rather the people, the Egyptian security chief said the thousands of the town citizens (out of 35k) attacked them because they were cursing Islamic figures in their practices. I 'll give you the name of the video if you insist that they are Salafis. What I'm pointing out is that Muslims don't want Shiisim to enter their countries at all. Again, the ones who attacked them were obviously normal people. Shia get to respect others beliefs and stop offending Islam and Islamic figures as that's not freedom of speech but rather an invitation to get their @ss kicked. Nevertheless, killing them is wrong, the state should have dealt with them.

It wasn't the Salafis who did this but rather the people, the Egyptian security chief said the thousands of the town citizens (out of 35k) attacked them because they were cursing Islamic figures in their practices. I 'll give you the name of the video if you insist that they are Salafis. What I'm pointing out is that Muslims don't want Shiisim to enter their countries at all. Again, the ones who attacked them were obviously normal people. Shia get to respect others beliefs and stop offending Islam and Islamic figures as that's not freedom of speech but rather an invitation to get your @ss kicked.

and guess who messed up those people minds? their clerics, the salafies and wahabbies who preach hate and make fatwas of killing Shia and other sects... stop defending this crime... you have no right to kill a person for their belief... and no one was cursing Islam you made that up...

and guess who messed up those people minds? their clerics, the salafies and wahabbies who preach hate and make fatwas of killing Shia and other sects... stop defending this crime... you have no right to kill a person for their belief... and no one was cursing Islam you made that up...

As I said killing them was wrong and the state should have dealt with them. There are videos of the killed ones showing them cursing Sahabah and Prophet's wives. That's a red line and shouldn't be crossed.

Since you are Christian (A religion that I hold with respect), how would you feel about people calling themselves Christians cursing Issa's wife and companions (SA)? I leave the floor for you.

What about the killings your "rebels" are responsible for?

BEIRUT: Assad backers reportedly make up 43 percent of dead in Syria - World Wires - MiamiHerald.com

and an activist that witness what happened in Egypt tweeted

@7azem122: Instigating against the Shia started two weeks ago in all the mosques and today they executed their plan. Those clergymen are sons of dogs. They killed people with young children.

@7azem122: I am ready to testify at the Public Prosecutor and I will say what happened in detail and I will say that the clergymen were the ones who instigated this crime.

http://globalvoicesonline.org/2013/06/23/salafists-attack-shia-homes-in-egypt-killing-four/

Since you are Christian (A religion that I hold with respect), how would you feel about people calling themselves Christians cursing Issa's wife and companions (SA)? I leave the floor for you.

LMAO you call yourself a Muslim and you don't know the basic fact that Jesus did not have a wife? :lol:

Funny you know so little yet find it appropriate to always comment on religious things.

LMAO you call yourself a Muslim and you don't know the basic fact that Jesus did not have a wife? :lol:

Funny you know so little yet find it appropriate to always comment on religious things.
it is not the first time he does such ridiculous statements

i wonder why his salafi bros are attacking the christians in Egypt or elsewhere ... maybe because they love Jesus :D

Sorry, my mistake :ashamed:, I meant to say his mother (SA).

it is not the first time he does such ridiculous statements

i wonder why his salafi bros are attacking the christians in Egypt or elsewhere ... maybe because they love Jesus :D

Both are idiots. Christians attacked as well.

Not only did he not have a wife, also it's fine to curse one of his companions........ after all Judas did betray Jesus.

But the irony is, the Wahhabis condemn Shias of elevating the status of prophet's family to perfection and infallibility , yet they do the same thing to ordinary men that were companions of the Prophet.

Wahhabi logic is really....:cheesy:

Umar and Uthman were both ordinary men, it's ok to look at what they did wrong.

@Hussein

Christians are very respectful and peaceful people, I had a great experience with the. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom