What's new

Iran building missile to hit UK :Prime minister David Cameron

Iranians and their supporters like to pretend that it's only the U.S and maybe the UK who don't want them having nukes when infact it's the whole world (maybe except China)

I speaking as a Pakistani must say we love Iranians and Iran. Wish we could have some of their leaders.

I don't even think Americans care about Iran and nukes but their democracy has been subverted by AIPAC and their govt represents not ordinary Americans but Zionists and Israelis.

NONSENSE !!!

Kudas Prime minister David Cameron !!! :woot:

These Britishers, Americans and Canadians are like little spoilt children. Its perfectly alright for Britain and US to have nukes and Israel to have nukes but no.... why should Iran have them.

Pakistan is looking for a better foreign policy and there is no better option than Iran.

Pakistan can change policy here. Side with Iran, threaten to give Iran nukes, the last thing US wants. Use it to leverage your position against the US and demand concessions from them, tell them to recompense us for $68.8 billion which we have suffered in the WOT. If things get bad and they don't agree to our demands... out of the war on terror we go, improve our relationship with Iran and learn to lean on China.

Remember guys Iran got sanctioned because they had no powerful ally. We have China which can veto any sanctions on Pakistan. The only thing a worsening in US-Pakistani relations may affect is trade... that I admit is a big problem because US is Pakistan's largest trading partner.

I for one sincerely wish Iran did hit UK, as well as the US those bastards.

I don't understand this.

If the US and its stooges have the right to build ICBMs just to ensure that the despotic sheikhs in the ME are in power to serve their interests, others have the right to build even nukes to defend themselves from your greed and satanic desires to covet what belongs to others.

First, please control your emotions. I don't understand why you need to get upset. Anyways, it is irrelevant to bring out the history of us killing cities and making nukes in countering what I have said. Also, you say this like Pakistan never killed anyone or started any conflicts.

I have already said and I will say it again, no one desires war and I don't want to see it happen. However, what I want is not necessary what it is going to happen. The world will not allow Iran to have nuclear weapons, I shall clarify this is not wishful thinking or telling people what they should/should not have. This is plain FACT.

No country shall accept a nuclear armed Iran.

All my comments without any touch of emotions and based on reality. It is relevant to bring out history here because there are massive violations of nuke security by US and nobody knows where are lost nukes OH YE; ISRAEL. So why don't you want to make comment for Israel as you did for Iran? Why Israel's nukes can't posses’ threat for world peace?
Yes may be you don't want war but US is doing and spreading threat of various kind from state terrorism to nuclear terrorism and so doing with Iran.

If US is supporting Israel for its Atomic program while according to Article I NPT it is prohibited then on which bases you are crying on Iran if he is violating rules of Article III NPT safeguards obligations ?

BTW, Pakistan never started any war or any conflict in the region.

Nobody wants war, but the Iranians need to be more open and cooperate with IAEA.

We and the world cannot accept a nuclear armed Iran period.
Exactly ow much open ?
Let ask the question in some other phrases , Which country was more Open
to IAEA than Iran ? which country cooperated with them in more than what
they legally obliged to do ? which country in last 10 years had more Inspection
by IAEA more than Iran ?

For the Information UN put round of sanction on Iran for it's nuclear program
and 2 round of them were in 1.5 half year that Iran have stopped all works ,
even researches in nuclear fields .

and don't forget that NPT allow countries in extraordinary situations for example
when there is military action treats against the country to leave the treaty.

Pakistan is looking for Side with Iran, threaten to give Iran nukes, the last thing US wants. Use it to leverage your position against the US and demand concessions from them
Hahaha and you will end losing ur own nukes
Pakistani nukes are already sore in american eyes and you are just giving them more reasons to gain control over your nukes

Nobody wants war, but the Iranians need to be more open and cooperate with IAEA.

We and the world cannot accept a nuclear armed Iran period.

Iran is open and very cooperative with the IAEA, but when 6 Iranian Nuclear Scientists were assassinated, Iran found out that only the IAEA's inspectors had their names because they were introduced to them during inspections and their C.V.s were in the hands of the IAEA. Everybody knows about the cases of IAEA inspectors in Iraq who were CIA agents.

Iran does not seek atomic weapons , This is the stance of the Supreme leader of Iran and the Government of Iran As well.
But it seems that everybody else wants Iran to get nuclear weapons...

Wiping out 'countries'?Please don't use this stupid term again.Did Iran threaten to wipe out U.K or U.S off the map?This topic is about U.K
You better know that the commander in chief of all armed forces in Iran is the supreme leader not president.However i hate to repeat it again that what Ahmadinejad said was intentionally mistranslated,but even if he wanted to attack another country he couldn't do that.The leader has said dozens of time that Iran will never ever attack another country unless Iran get attacked..

Correct. Even if Ahmadinejad said so this is just an incidence of some outrageous remarks and it should go no further than that. I don't think Israel, US or Nato will lose much more sleep over that.

What Cameron said is another piece of antics trying to canvass support for its next military move

Correct. Even if Ahmadinejad said so this is just an incidence of some outrageous remarks and it should go no further than that. I don't think Israel, US or Nato will lose much more sleep over that.

What Cameron said is another piece of antics trying to canvass support for its next military move[/QUOT]

No next military move, just to keep being noticed (to make the news like they say), it is like someone sinking in the middle of the sea, he'll try to do any thing and scream as loud as he can.

Back
Top Bottom