What's new

Iran and India enjoy "deep brotherly relations" :Ahmadinejad

due to this double standard
i like pre revolutionary govt of iran
shah was true friend of pakistan
now Iranian have better relations with india
than pakistan

I think that has more to do with us siding with Arabs and Iraq during the Iraq-Iran War and then creating the anti-Shia Taliban who took over Afghanistan.

I think that has more to do with us siding with Arabs and Iraq during the Iraq-Iran War and then creating the anti-Shia Taliban who took over Afghanistan.

LoL. We supported Iran against Iraq.

Facepalm*

So the congress govt. stops Israeli Def. Min. Ehud Barak from entering india but calls these iranians who hire suicide bombers for attacks like Kazmi?

Wtf

Bhai...already addressed...refer from post 10 onward.

Can you give some specifics? I thought Pakistan stayed largely neutral and wasn't in the picture.

Pakistan was largely neutral although I believed we allowed Iran to park their fighters in our airbases for their protection.

Its a relevant question because with Iran and Israel tensions rising, people will have to pick sides sooner or later.

Just wondering what was India's position in this regards.

Iran is the oilman.

Israel is our brother.

We choose brothers over oil suppliers.

This Thread is a joke. If HINDUS could be brothers to MUSLIMS, there would'nt have been any need to create Pakistan.

As I have stated in the past , relationship between India and Iran is based on political expediency and is an unnatural relationship. Hindus and Muslims have different culture.

Relationship between Pakistan and Iran is a NATURAL relationship based on a common culture , common faith and common linguistic root.

Bhai...already addressed...refer from post 10 onward.

Can you give some specifics? I thought Pakistan stayed largely neutral and wasn't in the picture.

Logistics: weapons/ammunition

Saddam was very close with India, definitely more so than Pakistan.

Iran is the oilman.

Israel is our brother.

u serious...
plzz done even join politics u will phuck indian foreign policy.

This Thread is a joke. If HINDUS could be brothers to MUSLIMS, there would'nt have been any need to create Pakistan.

As I have stated in the past , relationship between India and Iran is based on political expediency and is an unnatural relationship. Hindus and Muslims have different culture.

Relationship between Pakistan and Iran is a NATURAL relationship based on a common culture , common faith and common linguistic root.

indian and iranian relations are for trade and buisness for now so nothing to worry for u.

Didn't Ahmadinejad declare Pakistan's enemies his Iran's enemies a while ago?

mybe he doest consider india as an enemy of pakistan and i believe that is logical.

So the congress govt. stops Israeli Def. Min. Ehud Barak from entering india but calls these iranians who hire suicide bombers for attacks like Kazmi?

Wtf

Don't worry, the BJP was in power for many years and we still had good relations with Israel and Iran. Guess not all Indians are good at understanding diplomacy, but luckily we have always have leaders who did.

Let's see what common faith you talk of - propping up anti-Shia Taliban, the real/perceived persecution of Shias in Pakistan and apart from lip service, you really haven't done anything for each other as strategic allies.

Thankfully, ordinary Iranians are one of the few Muslims nations who are also proud of their pre-Islamic heritage and don't view the world through the prism of religion. If you take that equation out, Pakistan does not have anything in common with them that India doesn't. Seriously, please see the post from one of the Iranians that their relation with India does not affect their relation with Pakistan. Why then this insecurity?

Iran is the oilman.

Israel is our brother.

Israel is not our brother, we can call iran brother due to civilizational ties and some cultural affinity.
But I find it too cheesy, we are mates for sure, we may need next northern alliance after 2014 :)

Back
Top Bottom