What's new

IPL shut out of Pakistan cricketers due to BCCI: Lalit Modi

Thank you BCCI for saving our cricket!!

We have not been playing IPL and stuff for the last few years and the results are for all to see, whereas the team having most players playing in there has been whitewashed by first England, and now Australia. And guess what? they are not doing well even in that format of the game coz last i checked they just managed to drew a 20/20 series with Australian team who had 6-7 players making their debuts.

So over all it turned out to be very good for us.

Cheers!

One season does not make the team.. You are forgetting that the World cup victory for India was well into its IPL saga and while you talk about England series in England, you conveniently chose to forget the reversal of the same when England visited India.. But then thats expected ;)

Last i checked the team with most players in IPL won World Cup, beating top teams, after 28 years, becoming 3rd team to win WC twice. As far as current performance is considered, India's away record is always been dismal.....even for decades....I don't care if this team got whitewashed today, may be such lose are important to bring in young blood, i think our neighbors agree with it....IPL is also good for examining new players for the same...its good more indian players will get the chance then the former one.

Cheers

Beaten world no1 cricket team. LOL. But where? Abu dhabi. Where condition is not different from pakistan. Same hot, dry( climate of england is totally different from those desert condition), supporter and they played many match in same ground( thanks to what your terrorist did with SL cricket team) . We clean swept english in our country( remember ODI series). No offence( you played very well) but it is not big deal like beating in thier country. BTW. How about semi-final of WC.

Whats new, Hinduon ki zehniyat hi aise hoti hai :taz:

Courtesy Sohail Tanveer:lol:

One season does not make the team.. You are forgetting that the World cup victory for India was well into its IPL saga and while you talk about England series in England, you conveniently chose to forget the reversal of the same when England visited India.. But then thats expected ;)

The world cup victory at home? does not impresses me! And for how long you guys will cherish past victories? Its 2012 and India has been thrashed in 8 consecutive tests overseas. Lets talk about that.

yes BCCI..Thank you for not making our players greedy...
now they play for honour and the game if cricket ..... not just money..

Beaten world no1 cricket team. LOL. But where? Abu dhabi. Where condition is not different from pakistan. Same hot, dry, supporter and they played many match in same ground( thanks to what your terrorist did with SL cricket team). We clean swept english in our country( remember ODI series). No offence( they played very well) but it is not big deal like beating in thier country. BTW. How about semi-final of WC.

Your statement is actually true for the indian cricket team.... who got their back handed to them by UK,.... Pak team whitewashed both the aussies n british...

Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan. John F. Kennedy.

Its funny that in other thread some person is comparing india and pakistan in year 1979, and some person is comparing the same in 2012......May 2011 was not ages ago......and its better if we all stick to the topic...IPL....not letting them play in my opinion was not good decision, but it was blessing in disguise.

P.S below post---If i am not wrong Shahid was captain of WC team which led it to semis....

Back
Top Bottom