What's new

IPL much bigger than BPL, says Tanvir

They can not afford to have Saurav in the league
they offered sourav blank check! I mean they wanted him at any cost! Sourav asked BCCI for permission. But Bcci didn't allow any indian player in bpl fearing trp rise in india specially west bengal

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

BTW BPL is successful, heard BPL already earned more than they expected at the beginning...

they offered sourav blank check! I mean they wanted him at any cost! Sourav asked BCCI for permission. But Bcci didn't allow any indian player in bpl fearing trp rise in india specially west bengal

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

BTW BPL is successful, heard BPL already earned more than they expected at the beginning...

That is silly. Those players who are not in Australia and not playing domestic fixtures should have been freed to play BPL, they would have gained some international experience and made some money in the bargain. Maybe Saurav had a commentating contract which came in the way. I for one wanted to see him play again. BD grounds would have suited him as they are similar to Eden Gardens.

Nope . A local kolkata paper Anandabazar reported that Saurav wanted to play but was not allowed. Btw i also wanted to see him playing. Once I was indian team supporter when Dada was captain....

good to see Bangladesh started the cricket league before much awaited cricket league of pakistan. which international cricketers are there by the way ?

good to see Bangladesh started the cricket league before much awaited cricket league of pakistan. which international cricketers are there by the way ?

Many of them to list here. Just google it up.

Cheers!!!

6 teams. 1 player from associated countries obligatory!

Players who have international experience

Brad Hodge (AUS) Ahmed Shehzad (PAK) Chris Gayle (WI) Yasir Arafat (PAK) Rameez Raja(PAK) Hamid Hassan (Afghanistan) Phil Mustard (ENG) Kabir Ali (Eng) Sohail Tanvir (pak) Brad Hogg (aus) Kamran Akmal (pak) Scott Styris (NZ) Andre Adams (Nz) Shivnarine Chanderpaul (wi) Fidel Edwards(WI) Sanath Jayasuriya (sri) Andre Russell(wi) Dwayne Smith (wi) Herschelle Gibbs (sa) Sean Ervine (zim) Imran Tahir (pak) Marlon Samuels (wi) Abdul Razzaq (pak) Fawad Alam (pak) Mohammad Sami (pak) Imran Nazir (pak) Naved-ul-Hasan (pak) Saeed Ajmal (pak) Azhar Mahmood (PAK) Kieron Pollard (wi) Shahid Afridi (pak) Muttiah Muralitharan (sri) Dwayne Bravo (wi) Jerome Taylor(wi) Faisal Iqbal (pak) Jos Buttler (eng) Niall O'Brien (iRELAND) Rizwan Cheema (canada) Shahzaib Hasan (PAK) Qaiser Abbas (pak) Alexei Kervezee (NETHELAND) Kyle Coetzer(scotland) Lendl Simmons (wi) Nasir Jamshed (PAK) Darren Stevens(eng)

Others

Peter Trego (Somerset) Gary Keedy (Lancashire) Freddie Klokker (Warwickshire)Jason Roy (surrey) Kevon Cooper(t&T)

( pak, eng, aus, sri players not available for international duty, SA players domestic league )

That is silly. Those players who are not in Australia and not playing domestic fixtures should have been freed to play BPL, they would have gained some international experience and made some money in the bargain. Maybe Saurav had a commentating contract which came in the way. I for one wanted to see him play again. BD grounds would have suited him as they are similar to Eden Gardens.

BCCI reason was for not allowing indians to play in ipl was stated as "clash with domestic fixture". BTW, dravid, pathan was also supposed to play in bpl.

Btw mods move this to cricket section

we have chris gayle
afridi
polard

way better than ur sourav anyway

Are you a joke? Compare the stats and then comment.More research please. Apart from that what do you think if IPL and BpL will conduct at the same time what will be your so called big players chose.I know you know the answer.

Back
Top Bottom