What's new

iPhone 5th Anniversary

Nishan_101

BANNED
Reaction score
I think as we all know that this year is the 5th Birthday/Anniversary of iPhone and I have created something that you will love to see and read.
iPhone5thAnniversary_4feb2b702a1fc.jpg

If you want to see more: iPhone 5th Anniversary

If you ask me , then iPhone is a bit over hyped ,
I myself own a 3GS , i bought more than 2 yrs ago and it cost me Rs 29000 INR
at that time it was the latest iPhone and even today barring a few , all apps on the appstore work on it
One thing i like is the quality of free apps available on appstore is great , infact i have about 30+ Games and 5-6 Business apps on my Phone and i have yet to spend a single dime

But if some asks we to buy the next iphone , then I wont coz at Rs 41000 , its too damm expensive

Most likely I will keep my 3GS for another 6-8 months and probably replace my company provided N97 Mini with an Dual Core Android powered device like Sony Xperia Sola or Galaxy S Advance which cost around Rs 20000 and which will be paid off by my company

Apple has a way of introducing innovation to an industry, but then falling behind competition due to their own dogma. It happened with PCs in the 80 and it will happen with iPhone as well.

Android has changed and improved so much since it first came out and it is constantly introducing new and useful features.
While apple is still stuck in 2007. The biggest improvement they introduced was the notification bar, which they pretty much just copied from android.

I owned the 3g back when it first came out, and that phone has pretty much made it so that I will never buy an apple product again.

IPHONE = SH..

SIRI = SH..

ANDROID BEST AND GOOGLE NOW WITH JELLY BEAN

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom