What's new

Interpol refuses to arrest Musharraf

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - Interpol, the world’s largest police organisation, has turned down Pakistan’s request to arrest Pervez Musharraf in Benazir Bhutto assassination case.

According to a private TV channel, Interpol’s legal team has responded to FIA’s letter, refusing to arrest Musharraf.

In its reply, Interpol has said that the issue of Musharraf’s arrest appears to be politically motivated.

It is the second time that Interpol has refused to nab Musharraf on Pakistan’s request.

Meanwhile, FIA official Chaudhry Zulfiqar says that Musharraf’s arrest warrant will remain valid in Pakistan.

Interpol refuses to arrest Musharraf | The Nation

How come Musharraf killed Benazir?
She was no threat to him,but was threat to Zardari as he had remained an insignificant husband of the prime minster for the rest of his life...
Its not rocket science to guess who killed benazir and why.

She was no threat to him,but was threat to Zardari as he had remained an insignificant husband of the prime minster for the rest of his life...

actually @Safriz they are afraid of him--also they want to take revenge to musharraf for declaring her as "ISHTEHARI MUJJRIM':woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
what little i know about the case is that whatever this case is built on is Circumstancial evidence.....
1) he sabotaged BB's security (he held her at gun point and asked her to go out from Sun roof)
2) he sabotaged the evidence which could have been usefull in the invesitagtion for her murder
3) he ordered the DSP at that time to cleanse and wash the area with in 2 hours of assasination attempt.....

looking at these points clearly shows that this arrest is Politically motivated.....its good Interpol denied the request......

BTW if PPP wanted him arrested they would have nabbed him in other cases like akbar bugti

Interpol headquarters or which country's Interpol branch declared it?
Is it Pakistan's?

What color was the alert, red blue orange yellow green black or purple?

what little i know about the case is that whatever this case is built on is Circumstancial evidence.....
1) he sabotaged BB's security (he held her at gun point and asked her to go out from Sun roof)
2) he sabotaged the evidence which could have been usefull in the invesitagtion for her murder
3) he ordered the DSP at that time to cleanse and wash the area with in 2 hours of assasination attempt.....

looking at these points clearly shows that this arrest is Politically motivated.....its good Interpol denied the request......

BTW if PPP wanted him arrested they would have nabbed him in other cases like akbar bugti

yeah---well what the hell do you expect from these third-class goons?:hitwall:

Interpol headquarters or which country's Interpol branch declared it?
Is it Pakistan's?

What color was the alert, red blue orange yellow green black or purple?
the statement will always be given by Interpol HQ, because you send the request to Interpol HQ and then from HQ request is sent to Regional Center , the Regional Center with the help of Local LEA make the arrest.......
The alert level was Red, If i recall from last request made last year

the statement will always be given by Interpol HQ, because you send the request to Interpol HQ and then from HQ request is sent to Regional Center , the Regional Center with the help of Local LEA make the arrest.......
The alert level was Red, If i recall from last request made last year

If the request was of red alert/notice nature from the Interpol HQ, then the above unwarranted explication was unnecessary.
Red notice of highest importance involves an arrest and extradition!

I dont personally like Musharraf, but one has to have 100% evidence before blaming anyone for murder

Plus her husband Zardari didn't even launch an investigation when he came to power.

It's as clear as day.

why would he??he even denied for her dead body's postmortem--I am 100% sure k Zardari has killed his own wife :hitwall:

Based on all Evidences musharraf is Not Guilty.

The question is : As benazir was going to leave the Jalsa why did she come out to wave hand. Over all Jalsa was a success. Just go through musharraf past 2 weeks TV programs those interviews where musharraf asked questions can be used in Court to prove him Not Guilty.

I dont personally like Musharraf, but one has to have 100% evidence before blaming anyone for murder

Musharraf is not a murderer I am 100%.They are just hiding their own weakness--

Interpol rejects Pakistan call to arrest Mush - The Times of India

Islamabad's request to issue a Red Corner Notice for Musharraf was rejected by the Interpol headquarters in a reply sent to Pakistani authorities, who had sought an arrest warrant for him as a suspect in Bhutto's assassination. The agency said the case filed against Musharraf in Pakistan through Interpol channels constitutes a matter of a predominantly "political character".

and this proves my point I made earlier, the arrest warrant issued to Interpol by Pakistani Authority was Red , not the warrant issued by Interpol was red.....Hence Interpol was in its right to refuse to arrest and deny the request.

As I said this earlier and saying again, Mushy is the reason Zardari is President today, and if PPP or Ganjas wanted him arrested they would have got him arrested and scored some good point......Now look at this, pre arrest bail granted by SHC.....on the other hand lets not get too happy it could be a trap set up for mushy to return so they could nab him once the bail expires...but i don't see that happening any soon

KARACHI: The Sindh High Court has accepted former president Pervez Musharraf’s application for pre-arrest bail on Friday, reported Express News.
Responding to an application filed on Thursday, the Sindh High Court granted a 10 day bail period for the former president.
The application for pre-arrest bail was in relation to the Provisional Constitutional Order Judges case which dates back to a move made by the former president in 2007. At the time, Musharraf declared a Provisional Constitutional Order, which declared a state of emergency and suspends the Constitution. All judges were asked to take oath under the PCO, failing which, they were placed under house arrest.
The former president who plans to end his self-exile with a return to Pakistan is also involved in a number of cases in the courts relating to the assassination of Pakistan Peoples Party leader Benazir Bhutto, the death of baloch tribal head Nawab Akbar Bugti, the incident of the Lal Masjid.
Musharraf is set to arrive in Karachi on March 24, to contest the upcoming general elections under the banner of his party, the All Pakistan Muslim League (APML).

Back
Top Bottom