What's new

Interpol notice against 2 Pak Army majors in 26/11 case

If you go by most of the Pakistani members here, all the mess Pakistan is in today, is a result of Indian covert action. If there is even 50% truth in that, then RAW probably needs to provide these lessons to the likes of CIA, MI5 and Mossad.. Don't you think

First of all understand the US is fully aware of India's concerns. My only point is that you guys have to show some BONES yourself. How many of the bad guys your Covert operations managed to get? Is it Zero or one?

^^^^^
Man u took keys outta my keyboard..
on serious note.
even god only help those people who help themselves...........
and all these report about USA being aware and blah blah is more for the consumption for indian public............
i think people need to be reminded that USA was more then aware of masscare being done by PA in east pakistan in 1971.??
and then what did they do ??
they sent their seventh fleet against us. indians.
the point is even if USA is aware of Blah Blah why the F do my fellow country man think that USA will give them priority over it's own interest???
why will an typical indian politician even try to solve or take care of the problem if he can gain the same votes by blabbling about world support and blah blah......

Last edited:
First of all understand the US is fully aware of India's concerns. My only point is that you guys have to show some BONES yourself. How many of the bad guys your Covert operations managed to get? Is it Zero or one?

If they were known to have been bagged by India's covert Ops, then it wouldnt be much of covert ops. Would it?

But I understand what you are saying here..

What 'bones' do you want???? Pakistan already complaining about covert operations of RAW from Afghanistan to Baluchistan and FATA??? Does you covert operation means killing all those???? :rolleyes:

unfortunately there is nothing going to come out of this interpol notice unless pakistan does some thing on it's own. there is notice against hafiz saeed, daood ibrahim & the whole lot of others.. any luck?? most of them are free birds, are giving interviews & addressing rallies.. this interpol thing is spineless & useless organisation.. don't get excited about this..

the indians are worrysome on the mumbai attacks, what about the criminals of samjhota express, where pakistani were burnt alive by bharati terrorists in bharati soil, and no apologies from bharat also???

does that not concern interpol??

Yes there is a colonel on other side as well. So tit for tat game again.....

What 'bones' do you want???? Pakistan already complaining about covert operations of RAW from Afghanistan to Baluchistan and FATA??? Does you covert operation means killing all those???? :rolleyes:

Kinetic i think the bones in contention here is to get those pigs of the like of Hafiz Saeed, Daud and all other killed using covert operations...No doubt India has failed in achieving that....don't you think so???

I seriously believe that apart from all the mightier weapons we should consider improving our covert operations skills and capabilities....GOI has been found wanting on these capabilities on many occasions...

unfortunately there is nothing going to come out of this interpol notice unless pakistan does some thing on it's own. there is notice against hafiz saeed, daood ibrahim & the whole lot of others.. any luck?? most of them are free birds, are giving interviews & addressing rallies.. this interpol thing is spineless & useless organisation.. don't get excited about this..

Dude.. Its not all that bad.. Now the only country these guys are safe in is Pakistan. Outside, they can be simply arrested/detained if and when identified.

Dude.. Its not all that bad.. Now the only country these guys are safe in is Pakistan. Outside, they can be simply arrested/detained if and when identified.

do let me know why will they come out ???
if they can create mayhem in bombay(i refuse to call it mumbai) sitting in pakistan.
what should we do if Bombay _2 happens???

Yes there is a colonel on other side as well. So tit for tat game again.....

Guys this has been repeated million times in this forum alone, so please stop repeating this stuff again and agina...Colonel Purohit has nothing to do with Samjhota Express...He has been arrested for Malegaon Blast and there were leads which made security forces investigate his role(if any) in Samjhota Express....In the end nothing concrete has been out....B/W Colonel Purohit is behind bars and all the news of suspicion about his role in Samjhota Express is out coutesy Orange Media(as claimed by many Pak friends) of India and is being investigated by evil Indian security forces....

In short there can be crooks in your team and nothing can be done about it, however willingness to punish those crooks is what is required...I hope after reading the explanation i hope you find out how your tit for tat don't work here....

David Coleman Hadley, US citizen. Why doesn't US shows some bone and hand him over to India for interrogation. Why only in front of FBI.

On other note, why doesn't India have a cup of Tea with Musharraf to know each other well:azn:

wat's the deal?? people who india want's always end up in pakistan.. interpol can't do damn about this. is interpol is of any use to india? if it's there to catch only petty criminals for india, then they are of no use. all the big fishes which india wants are safely sheltered in pakistan & are insighting hatred & violence from that country.. interpol can do jack about it..

do let me know why will they come out ???
if they can create mayhem in bombay(i refuse to call it mumbai) sitting in pakistan.
what should we do if Bombay _2 happens???

Bombay_2 is not happening....The stakes are very high for it.....God-forbids if it happens we might end up nuking each other....In short we all will die along with these pigs :partay:

wat's the deal?? people who india want's always end up in pakistan.. interpol can't do damn about this. is interpol is of any use to india? if it's there to catch only petty criminals for india, then they are of no use. all the big fishes which india wants are safely sheltered in pakistan & are insighting hatred & violence from that country.. interpol can do jack about it..

Still better than having no interpol notice, no???

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

When its issued by new dehli judge....yes i have no clue....:agree:

what have you been smoking dude??? Atleast explain your POV properly and we all can try to correct it...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom