What's new

Interpol issues alert against Libyan leader & associates

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Interpol issues alert against Libyan leader & associates

The international police organization Interpol on Friday issued an Orange Notice against Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi and 15 others, including his family members and close associates, according to a statement posted on the Interpol website.

The notice urged the Interpol's 188 members to enforce United Nations sanctions against Libya, and to support investigations into alleged crimes against humanity in the oil-rich North African country by the Hague-based International Crime Court (ICC).

The ICC announced on Thursday that it would investigate Gaddafi as well as several commanders and officials with formal or de facto authority over forces that allegedly attacked peaceful demonstrators.

The Interpol Orange Notices are often issued to warn police, public entities and other international organizations about potential threats from disguised weapons, parcel bombs and other dangerous materials.

Interpol issues alert against Libyan leader, associates

Personally i would rather see dictators flee their country and have most of their assets stripped after the fact.
Because it can prevent bloody civil wars.

By locking them up inside their own country you're in effect forcing them into physical survival mode, and they will forget any morals they might have had then.

Personally i would rather see dictators flee their country and have most of their assets stripped after the fact.
Because it can prevent bloody civil wars.

By locking them up inside their own country you're in effect forcing them into physical survival mode, and they will forget any morals they might have had then.

You are right. INTERPOL wanted too early Gaddafi. Do so now, it just make Gaddafi resist to the last.

Interpol,none of their business.
Libyan leader' fate should judged by libyan people somehow,this perhaps sounds like a stereotyped expression but really suited to the situation right now.
Personaly I wish Mr.Gaddafi maintain his leadership as long as possible for his truly amazing personality like our chinese leader Chairman Mao.

Interpol,none of their business.
Libyan leader' fate should judged by libyan people somehow,this perhaps sounds like a stereotyped expression but really suited to the situation right now.
Personaly I wish Mr.Gaddafi maintain his leadership as long as possible for his truly amazing personality like our chinese leader Chairman Mao.

Gaddafi supports Taiwan and Chen Shui-bian.

Look at this:
http://lt.cjdby.net/thread-1081049-1-1.html

He is stupied person........drunked all the time with Wadaka....keeps always young girls around him.
Some of his funny speaches he gave....Translated from Arabic.

"I am the king of all the kings in Africa...and i am the master of Ninja Tortals"
"Who will burnt himself and will do sucide i will put him in Jail for whole life."
"You must take care of your Parents more than your Father and Mother."

Can somebody imagine how sane he is....

Whatever Taiwan is recognized as China's teritorry or not,how they make deal with others is none of our business.

Gaddafi has been playing fast and loose with international politics, China should support a new statesman.
We need a stable Libya, Gaddafi should go to hell.

Gaddafi has been playing fast and loose with international politics, China should support a new statesman.
We need a stable Libya, Gaddafi should go to hell.
All of human go to hell maybe.
China also playing fast and loose with international politics in past and nowadays.

He is stupied person........drunked all the time with Wadaka....keeps always young girls around him.
Some of his funny speaches he gave....Translated from Arabic.

"I am the king of all the kings in Africa...and i am the master of Ninja Tortals"
"Who will burnt himself and will do sucide i will put him in Jail for whole life."
"You must take care of your Parents more than your Father and Mother."

Can somebody imagine how sane he is....
Ninja turtle,these words sounds great for came out from a dictator's mouth.
Funny speeches make people relax,how sane is he?

Back
Top Bottom