What's new

International Movies/photos

dbd8a871bde4e8b556adb5216a67ba61.jpg

Its a chartered Russian An-124-100 heavy lift long range transporter.
Designed as a heavy airlifter for the USSR Air Force, thereafter upgraded and converted into a commercial, long-range freighter. Widely used for carrying outsized and very heavy pieces of air cargo which no other aircraft can accommodate.

These include cargo such as space launcher/booster components, satellites, helicopters, construction engineering equipment, industrial machines as well as wheeled and tracked vehicles. The An-124 is a unique aircraft in a class of its own. This reigning champion is capable of airlifting the most awkward, sensitive and fragile shipments in a controlled environment. :coffee:

Thanks mate !!!!:tup:

Blue angels, low flying

Last edited by a moderator:
PAKISTAN AIR FORCE - CELEBRATING 50 YEARS OF 14 SQUADRON (TAIL CHOPPERS)

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE - 14 SQUADRON GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS AND 1999 KARGIL WAR READINESS

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE - INTERVIEW WITH NO.11 SQUADRON (ARROWS) & NO.14 SQUADRON (TAIL CHOPPERS)

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE - INTERVIEW WITH A-5 SQUADRON GROUND CREWS AND FIGHTER PILOTS

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE - INTERVIEW WITH OC NO.16 SQUADRON "BLACK PANTHERS"/ 1999 KARGIL WAR

Just recently I watch a whole documentary on this L&M plane with boeing as there competitor for the 200 billion dollar contract, and the L&M won. If you like i can post a link for you. Mr. Muradk.

Thanks

Please do so, That will keep me Occupied for sometime.:tup:

Please dear administrator just cut the advertisement on the forum page particularly the game evony this is totaly un athical please remove this one ....

Back
Top Bottom