What's new

Interesting! U.S state department's report about American Muslims

Please do. While we're at it, wanna see some vids about how big of a shit-hole India is ?:bunny: Plenty on the net.

Dumb and dumber ?

You are just repeating the rhetoric's of your paksitani american colleague :lol:

Reminds me of the movie "dude's where my car" .......dude ....sweet ....dude .....sweet. I guess real life does imitate movies. :P

What is your reasoning?

Beta, nobody is having fun. Pakistani immigrants miss Pakistan in every bit of second..but they can't go back unless Pakistan is in order.

I used to literally cry over Pakistan lol...but then elections happened and idiot Pakistanis voted the same old corrupt people..Since then, I am like, "**** it, inka kch nahi hna...same old corruption, same old family parties, same old bullshit" ....

If Pakistan stabilizes Inshallah, you'll see alot of capital, and human resources from all over the world pouring into Pakistan. Since we are away from home, American-Pakistanis are, in many ways, more patriotic than Pakistanis back home--because Pakistanis back home don't know the "value" of a "home"...

Just like you only value your mom's cooking when you have to go away and eat crap food in hostels etc.

:pakistan:

Visit California!!!! I live here :D

Yes, Pakistan will magically get sorted out. I like the part where asking people to clean your highnesses house so their arrival can be possible. I want to do this one sided love too sometimes. See, so jealous of your excellency and his bleeding tears for their former country.

LOL.....I know its british. I was making a point retard. Clearly you are too thick to get it.

It is money and security concerns that drives everything in the US state dept. So if you think this report on muslims is an innocent one, I would just let you live happily in your fools paradise.

Manvantruti, is that you? :angel:

Yes, Pakistan will magically get sorted out. I like the part where asking people to clean your highnesses house so their arrival can be possible. I want to do this one sided love too sometimes. See, so jealous of your excellency and his bleeding tears for their former country.

haha...We all here actively worked for PTI...send funds..organized and what not?

Then, we all here defend Pakistan on every issue. You don't know the feeling of going to school knowing the Bin Laden was caught from Pakistan and you are a "Pakistani" ...

We stay here far away from our families and loved one's...work our asses off...and send money back...while studying at the same time...

....Then we tell our relatives/friends etc to vote for change..and then they go on and vote for chaudrys of your town because they were from same caste...

In this context, won't you become a little irritated and feel helpless?

haha...We all here actively worked for PTI...send funds..organized and what not?

Then, we all here defend Pakistan on every issue. You don't know the feeling of going to school knowing the Bin Laden was caught from Pakistan and you are a "Pakistani" ...

We stay here far away from our families and loved one's...work our asses off...and send money back...while studying at the same time...

....Then we tell our relatives/friends etc to vote for change..and then they go on and vote for chaudrys of your town because they were from same caste...

In this context, won't you become a little irritated and feel helpless?

I do. But what you are explaining to me is all symptoms of conditional love. Which I personally do not classify as loving anything. It is mostly massaging an identity crisis. I do not blame you at all, there is no such thing as love. All I am doing is putting into perspective what you consider as love. Sending money and talking to relatives is like sending flowers and paying their hospital bills (over stretching what you are doing towards this country) to an extremely ill person who you profess your undying love for rather than being on their bedside. Honestly, being practical is in our own personal best interest. We should not be ashamed to say that on top of our voices instead of professing false claims of love.

I do. But what you are explaining to me is all symptoms of conditional love. Which I personally do not classify as loving anything. It is mostly massaging an identity crisis. I do not blame you at all, there is no such thing as love. All I am doing is putting into perspective what you consider as love. Sending money and talking to relatives is like sending flowers and paying their hospital bills (over stretching what you are doing towards this country) to an extremely ill person who you profess your undying love for rather than being on their bedside. Honestly, being practical is in our own personal best interest. We should not be ashamed to say that on top of our voices instead of professing false claims of love.

No one is professing any false claims.

I, like other Pakistani-Americans, love Pakistan and want it to improve. But if Pakistanis themselves want to live a miserable life...then after a certain point, we say "To hell with Pakistan" ....but then again, you can't really say that and disassociate yourself with your motherland. You still take interest, you still follow news, you still feel sad on Pakistan's misery and feel happy on Pakistan's achievements, and so on....

No one is professing any false claims.

I, like other Pakistani-Americans, love Pakistan and want it to improve. But if Pakistanis themselves want to live a miserable life...then after a certain point, we say "To hell with Pakistan" ....but then again, you can't really say that and disassociate yourself with your motherland. You still take interest, you still follow news, you still feel sad on Pakistan's misery and feel happy on Pakistan's achievements, and so on....

Thats much better. More in line with what you are actually contributing. Any money or time you spend to improve this country while sitting in your new country will be useless. My advice would be to concentrate on making a better life in an easier environment. Leave the love stuff to people who are here exploiting this country to further their gains 10 folds while all the supposed brains on this country keep sending more money to PTI. More money means new blood keeps coming in without having a doctor plug the leaking artery. Praying things to change has helped nations become the juggernauts they are today.

@faisal6309 Should your future trip to America include a visit to the city of Philadelphia, feel free to contact me. I would be more than glad to show you some of the great things to see and do here :)

@faisal6309 Should your future trip to America include a visit to the city of Philadelphia, feel free to contact me. I would be more than glad to show you some of the great things to see and do here :)
Sure I will, if I plan to visit Philadelphia city. :D

Back
Top Bottom