What's new

Intel reports: Assassinations plans for Imran Khan & Sheikh Rashid in Pindi

2 Number Paid Prapoganda News, just To Make Ik Innocent Again Fter Muk Mukaa?
I can Gurntee, This News Cant Be Investigated, Its Like Namaloom Afrad Of Karachi?

Not Paid I have confirmed it my self Taliban were planning really smart move the plan was to first attack three liberal parties and just before elections target either Nawaz brothers or Imran Khan so elections can be delayed

That is the problem with us... We blame every thing on Taliban's...If taliban wanted to kill him they had numerous easy chances before and they would have....Did you forget when he was sleeping with no security on the side of a road in Peshawar blocking the Nato route, he would had been a easy target...

so you claim that pro-NS intelligence sectors are masking themselves as TTP??and NS is behind all this plan?Mind you at that time Mr.khan was not a part of government..he was just a politician of novice party,with common impression that he will not achieve a single seat like that of past..but things are now different...Mr.Khan has won unexpectedly elections of KPK which is chief target of TTP,so now he is highlighted as well...and like I said all those parties who will form government are TTP's target!

Not Paid I have confirmed it my self Taliban were planning really smart move the plan was to first attack three liberal parties and just before elections target either Nawaz brothers or Imran Khan so elections can be delayed

Wow,
U hve Confrimed It By Urself? Did You Called Ahsan Ullaha Ahsan The Only Spokesperson Of Taliban in Wazristan! Just Now?:lol:
Grow Up, Haad Hoti Hai Dramey Ki?:rofl:

Wow,
U hve Confrimed It By Urself? Did You Called Ahsan Ullaha Ahsan The Only Spokesperson Of Taliban in Wazristan! Just Now?:lol:
Grow Up, Haad Hoti Hai Dramey Ki?:rofl:
I have relative in intelligence agencies they told me you are biggest dramay baaz I knew it before this news came Sir and Time will expose you and your background and Imran will rise above your pathetic bullshit arguments

I have relative in intelligence agencies they told me you are biggest dramay baaz I knew it before this news came Sir and Time will expose you and your background and Imran will rise above your pathetic bullshit arguments

Just like He Rissen On 11 May, Or Even Before The Night He went On The Lift?
Oky Lets see, Name Of Your relative & His Post Plz?
No?
Ghatiyaa Drama, Or naa Chalney Wallay Show, Nelaam Ghar?

so you claim that pro-NS intelligence sectors are masking themselves as TTP??and NS is behind all this plan?

I agree with you @Zarvan...their only target is all those parties who are elected to make government...

Due to TTP reputation every body can easily blame on them and our people will believe it without second thought...Blaming NS...No i dont think so...NS ke Imran sy Itni behe dushmane nahe hai :)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to TTP reputation every body can easily blame on them and our people will believe it without second thought...Blaming NS...No i dont think so...NS ke Imran sy Itni behe dushmane nahe hai :)...

To some extent TTP is responsible,not in every case..I agree.

Ohh Bhao jee, Saab Phir Sey Popular Honey Ka Khel Hai? Beycharay Talibano Key Sath Drama Karen Gey Mill kar, Phir Dehknaa Sachi Mien Baghien Gey Dunoo, Mulk Chor Kar Asfand Yar Ki Tarhaan?

Sultan rahi aur mustafa qureshi, wali flim bantey hien yeh PTI aur NooN league wallay andar sey milley hoa hien ?
Woh Dehko Dharney Ka Kiya Hoa Dhandli Waley, Ganja Raat ko Muk Mukaa Kar Aya, Ajj Saab Drama Khatam saab Bhai Bhai?
Pichley 5 Saal Nawaz Ki Crouption Ginwaatey Ginwaatey, Imran ki Zaban Nahi Rukti Thi, Abb Dehknaa kaysi Chop lagti Hai Notoon Ki?

:mamba: we dont accept Gurntee

Thn Bring The Name & Postt Of That Dam, Jhotaa Official
, NO YOU CANT?
SKMH Ki Bani Hoi Lagti hai Yeh Report?

This is a trap news, this is to threaten him to accept the results of the rigged elections, or else the danger is still longing, yesterday all of the players called or met him, the American senator, the Indian Rahol Gandhi, The COAS Kiyani, Nawaz Sharif and above all the Saudi bastardd ambassador !!

and I honestly believe that the accident was to kill him...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a trap news, this is to threaten him to accept the results of the rigged elections, or else the danger is still longing, yesterday all of the players called or met him, the American senator, the Indian Rahol Gandhi, The COAS Kiyani, Nawaz Sharif and above all the Saudi bastardd ambassador !!

DIdnt Obama, Queen elizabeth, Nelson mandela, Bill Gates also called upon Imran khan of naya pakistan fame, to enquire about his health, upon tumbling down from a fork-lift? :lol:

Point is No Indian called Imran khan of Naya pakistan fame, to enquire about his health. This is a blatant lie. Show me any damn proof that Raul or any other stupid gandhi or any other indian called upon Imran khan of Naya pakistan fame.

Back
Top Bottom