What's new

Insurgents attack CRPF camp in Srinagar

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, becoming target practice for their drones and missiles is a matter of pride now? Have to hand it to these people - they will boast about anything.

What USA is doing to their people will also be termed a great victory for them, although it is American missiles killing their people in their country with complete impunity, while America remains untouched.

they are proud of getting their a$$es kicked. have you noticed no one gets killed , they are all shaheed!

So, becoming target practice for their drones and missiles is a matter of pride now? Have to hand it to these people - they will boast about anything.

What USA is doing to their people will also be termed a great victory for them, although it is American missiles killing their people in their country with complete impunity, while America remains untouched.

they are proud of getting their a$$es kicked. have you noticed no one gets killed , they are all shaheed!

abhi afghan jihad khatam honai do tumhai pata chal jaiga kah tum logo ko

woh toh hamein pata hai ki aap log yahan tashreef layenge, khatirdari ka intazaam karke rakha hai.

I thought Pakistanis took pride in supporting Kashmiri Insurgents.. Are you denying that ?

Pakistan gives Moral support to oppressed people of Kashmir, i guess the oppressor will not be able to differentiate. !!

May God bless the souls of the Martyred Jawans.

May the terrorists rot in hell with their 72 demons :angry:.

woh toh hamein pata hai ki aap log yahan tashreef layenge, khatirdari ka intazaam karke rakha hai.

americans ko bhi haar ka moo dekh kar bhaagna hoga afghanistan sai aur rahi baat khatirdari ki aur intizaam ka to hum aisai hi moo utha kai thori ayaigai hum bhi pourai intezaam kai sath ayai gai aur agar america aur nato afghanistan mai nahi tik sakai to tum log bhi kashmir mai nahi tik saktai

@WebMaster @nuclearpak @Aeronaut @Oscar

As you can see, almost every Pakistani to comment here so far has praised the terrorists, and used foul language against the Indian forces. It is very rare (if not non existent) to see Indians doing the same about similar news from Pakistan, although we have a lot more opportunity to do so. (I cant remember a day in recent times when there has been no terrorist incident in pak.)

Many Indians have been banned for saying far less offensive things about Pakistani soldiers. If you think these posts are OK, then I have no complaints. After all, comments on the internet won't change the situation on the ground. I am only bringing this to your attention because you keep telling us to use the report button, without replying to trolls.

If it is the policy of the forum that terrorists in Kashmir will be called freedom fighters, and that Pakistanis can cheer at every terror attack in india, and that they can call indian forces any foul word they want, and openly clap and cheer such incidents, well, that is up to you. I suppose it is important to let everyone know what sort of mentality in people leads to what sort of consequences for that country. So in a way it is important for Pakistanis to express their true colors and feelings and beliefs, so that they can serve as a warning to the rest of the world, about where such attitudes will take their country.

Last edited by a moderator:
abhi afghan jihad khatam honai do tumhai pata chal jaiga kah tum logo ko

haha 20 saalo me 20000 mujahideen terrorists ko maara hai Indian army ne......and I hope ki agle 20 saalo me 2 lakh ko fir se maarenge..haha

americans ko bhi haar ka moo dekh kar bhaagna hoga afghanistan sai aur rahi baat khatirdari ki aur intizaam ka to hum aisai hi moo utha kai thori ayaigai hum bhi pourai intezaam kai sath ayai gai aur agar america aur nato afghanistan mai nahi tik sakai to tum log bhi kashmir mai nahi tik saktai

if you think the battlefield scenario in afghanistan and kashmir is same, then good for you buddy.

haha 20 saalo me 20000 mujahideen terrorists ko maara hai Indian army ne......and I hope ki agle 20 saalo me 2 lakh ko fir se maarenge..haha

masoomo bacho ko markai un ko terrorist batanai ka karnaama ki ya hai tumhari indian army nai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom