What's new

Insurgents attack CRPF camp in Srinagar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is CRPF the most vulnerable unit in our armed forces. It seems wherever they go they take casualties in massive numbers - first the jungles of central India now Kashmir. There are other units in the same region too - RR, PARAS, J&K Police, Army etc. and they never take such heavy casualties.Is something lacking in the training or vigilance with CRPF guys that few terrorists walk up to them open fire and kill five within seconds.

As my friend is in CRPF (in COBRA ) , he told me that they used to get train for forest warfare. and after some years he ( most CRPF ) ll be get post in j&k.
Problem is that j&k and naxalli war is total different. So i think they are not training CRPF much enough to help them in adapting j&k conditions.
and there are some more factors also, which can be solve by better planning.

asliyat sai bhaag nahi saktai tum log yah humhari haqiqat hai chahai achi lagai yah buri

now it is fine..

Kashmiri people suffered a lot in this tug of war between india and pakistan. A solution must be found for sake of kashmiri people rather than for india or pakistan.

I agree with you

Kashmiri people suffered a lot in this tug of war between india and pakistan. A solution must be found for sake of kashmiri people rather than for india or pakistan.

I agree with you

Before reaching India they has go through pakistan. They are now only in NW. Think about the condition when they reach whole pakistan

nahi pahlai woh kashmir jai gai laskar e taiba who is busy in afghanistan with taliban top priority is kashmir and they will be back to it

Sinhala vs Tamil
Punjabi Sikh vs Everything else
Maharashtrian vs UP's
Bodos vs Bengalis: happening .. but that much
Kashmiris vs Everything else: hapennning but only in kashmir

Doesnt this ring a bell?

Sinhala vs Tamil- There is no Sinhala in India, This happen in Srilanka
Punjabi Sikh vs Everything else- Punjabi sikh are most partriot India. 20 % Indian army for sikh and even PA is afraid of them
Maharashtrian vs UP's: Political problem. no Blood shed

As my friend is in CRPF (in COBRA ) , he told me that they used to get train for forest warfare. and after some years he ( most CRPF ) ll be get post in j&k.
Problem is that j&k and naxalli war is total different. So i think they are not training CRPF much enough to help them in adapting j&k conditions.
and there are some more factors also, which can be solve by better planning.

now it is fine..

tum phir asliyat sai bhaag rahai ho

nahi pahlai woh kashmir jai gai laskar e taiba who is busy in afghanistan with taliban top priority is kashmir and they will be back to it

and what do you think will happen?? could they do anything different earlier. tareekh se sabak nahi seekha? unki laashein yahin pe dafan hongi, fir human right waale bolenge unmarked graves.

Sinhala vs Tamil- There is no Sinhala in India, This happen in Srilanka
Punjabi Sikh vs Everything else- Punjabi sikh are most partriot India. 20 % Indian army for sikh and even PA is afraid of them
Maharashtrian vs UP's: Political problem. no Blood shed

pakistan army afraid of sikhs what a joke man we have pathans the best the bravest and india is afraid of them

Civilians are safe....the police and Army have seen to it.

RIP jawans...Your sacrifice to the people wont be forgotten.

and what do you think will happen?? could they do anything different earlier. tareekh se sabak nahi seekha? unki laashein yahin pe dafan hongi, fir human right waale bolenge unmarked graves.

marnai sai dost tumhai dar lagta hoga humai nahi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom