What's new

Insurgent & Secessionist movements in India

Well Joe, if facts are facts as stated by authorities then why do we have the judges who interpret the presented facts and yet people disagree with their judgments and counter these by stating further facts. Because facts as presented always have counter facts as responded.

Why is it that jurists sit to see through the presented facts. You infact are just like the 15th century jurists, who pronounced judgment on the factual audacity of strategy of manoeuvre. You are after all a human being who can write English and probably nothing more. And you are showing it again and again through your misappropriated beliefs.

And what you presented earlier, were mere decisions taken by a certain group of people and others. And many many before me have written books to challenge not only the authority but the decisions and even the decision making processes. So if you somehow are acting as a God and stating nothing but facts, atheists don't believe in your being a God. That is the way of human nature, that is if you consider yourself a human and not something above that.

And I say here without any compunction that the facts that you thought were facts and as you quoted, for me were a piece of trash. And I countered these with logical answers and logical arguments. You may not agree with it, that is your viewpoint. However, it is you who in a state of bigoted and expressionist laden drunkenness, failed to see the reason.

And then retorting as a common jingo against a girl who probably is more akin to your own daughter, if you have one, was not only shameful but then responding to a gentleman's request in the manner, even compounded and displayed the petty thinking of an egotistical being, who may be losing more than he may be gaining at the fag end of his illustrious life.

Should I wish that you have a good day.

The point is, Ticker, you are not fit to be a judge, not by what you have demonstrated so far. You show no signs of having been through the academic rigour and painstaking learning of these subjects. And while judges are not always accepted as sound, their judgements are questioned by fresh facts, by additional facts, not by an obdurate and blind repetition of a point of view served up as facts.

I am unable to understand the rigmarole that you have served up by saying

You infact are just like the 15th century jurists, who pronounced judgment on the factual audacity of strategy of manoeuvre. You are after all a human being who can write English and probably nothing more. And you are showing it again and again through your misappropriated beliefs.

What this means may be clear to you, it is not clear to me. First, I don't know which 15th century jurist served up judgements on the factual audacity of strategy of manoeuvre. It is not at all clear what a jurist should be doing judging strategy, leave alone jurists of the 15th century. What is this supposed to mean? Is this another concoction of your fevered imgination that you wish us to accept as factual? Much of what you have produced earlier is of that type, and much of what you have produced earlier was discounted for that precise reason, that it has no grounding in authority, and that if it was a challenge to authority, there is no element of fact, new or additional. Are we now seeing a re-run?

As for my knowing English and nothing more, that is sufficiently answered by pointing to what I have already presented, to you and to others. If that does not demonstrate that there is a genuine foundation of knowledge, then it is clear that you are putting together words in a smokescreen to hide your bankruptcy of ideas. if you have any stronger and more credible criticism than to assert that I know nothing and can merely write well, that, I believe, speaks for itself.

Speaking of English, are you sure you know the meaning of misappropriated?

You say that much of what I have presented represents mere decisions taken by others. That can only refer to one instance , the UN vote on the entitlement to the seat allotted to British India. There is no instance that I know of where that statement that you have made applies. As far as the UN decision is concerned, how am I responsible if I have the fact, the decision on my side, and you do not? Your quarrel lies with the UN, not with me. You write glibly of many having challenged the authority, the decisions and even the decision-making process. If it is not a secret in the vaults of the ISI, can you share some of this treasure trove with us? Or are we left to conclude that once again, your creativity has triumphed over your academic integrity?

Next, we have this passage accusing me of acting like God. You would do well to accept that there is an uncommon gap between your extremely ill-informed positions, on several subjects, and mine. My ability to demolish your airy-fairy nothings have nothing to do with the divine, they have to do merely with plain, humble knowledge and information. I cannot be blamed of trying to play God if you wish to impress your peers with some silly arguments and land up looking foolish. All I have done is presented the facts - over and over and over again.

You say, without compunction, that the facts presented were trash.

Why?

Do you have any authority that says so? Do you have contrary facts? Or is it just a humiliated loser speaking? Your logical answers and logical arguments are alarmingly close to a dieter's milk - almost fact-free.

If I do not agree with something, you will notice that I uniformly explain why, and present the facts of the matter. Always. That is not my viewpoint, I really do not wish to impose a pre-determined position on the forum or on you. What has been presented is always fatal. If that seems to be a viewpoint, you have a long way to go before you can entr debates in a public forum. The first step would be to distinguish between fact and belief. It seems sadly clear that the difference is unknown to you.

Why you call me bigoted is difficult to fathom. Nobody yet has made that particular accusation against me; it seems alarmingly as if you have a phrasebook of insults and are running through them one at a time. Nor is Expressionist laden drunkenness a very easy charge to understand, leave alone dismiss. What does it mean? I understand that my English is
considered an undesirable facility by you; if only you had not chosen to take the reverse posi..tion to distinguish your position from mine. A few, well-chosen facts might have done as much, if not more.

As for your misplaced gallantry, if you were to insist that you are a knave and a scoun
drel, and given to habitual lying to shore up your position, surely you cannot object if we were to take you at your word, in that entirely hypothetical situation, and refer to you as a scoundrel, a knave and a habitual liar.

If the lady in question wishes to be accorded the courtesy and deference which a lady might look for and expect, she must stop her campaign of vilification and making vicious unsupported assertions about Indians and Indian institutions. It cannot be one-sided. It is, of course, a charming coincidence that her position and yours is identical, insofar as neither of you depend on facts for your positions - only an excess of emotion.

Sopore encounter continues, militants take jawan hostage

As the gunfight between the security forces and the separatist guerrillas continued in north Kashmir's Sopore town on Sunday, a jawan was reportedly taken hostage by militants.
Guerrillas had fired upon the security forces on Saturday evening in Sopore town, about 55 km from here in Baramulla district, said a senior police officer.
"One CRPF trooper had sustained injuries in yesterday's (Saturday) firing by the militants in Shallapora area of Sopore town. The area was immediately sealed and searches were mounted to trace the militants," said the police officer.
"An exchange of gunfire between the security forces and the militants has started in the area Sunday morning", the officer said.
Troops of 22 counter insurgency Rashtriya Rifles (RR), state police and the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) are carrying out the operation against the guerrillas.
Apple rich north Sopore town, the hometown of senior hardline separatist leader, Syed Ali Geelani, has traditionally been the bastion of separatist sentiment in the Kashmir Valley.
FAKE NEWS ALERT.

On clicking on your link I get this:
PTI SRINAGAR, OCTOBER 21, 2012 | UPDATED 18:26 IST
Sopore encounter ends, two militants killed
TAGS: Security forces | Separatist guerrillas | Kashmir Valley | Sopore town | Baramulla district | CRPF trooper | Shallapora area | Rashtriya Rifles | Central Reserve Police Force | Syed Ali Geelani

Two security force personnel were injured in the operation that was launched on Saturday.
RELATEDS
Militants target star hotel in Srinagar, 1 killed
Shinde, Omar discuss anti-infiltration measures in Jammu and Kashmir

Two militants were believed to have been killed and as many security force personnel injured in an overnight encounter in Sopore town of Baramulla district of Kashmir.

The house, in which the militants were hiding, has been razed to ground and a search is on to locate the bodies of the two militants after the encounter ended this morning, police said on Sunday.

They said two security force personnel -- an Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police and a CRPF jawan -- were injured in the operation that was launched on Saturday.

Security forces had cordoned off the Chanakhan locality in Sopore, 52 kms from here, on Saturday evening following information about presence of militants in the area.

The militants opened fire on the security forces, triggering the encounter.

Senior police officials had rushed to the spot as a top commander of Lashkar-e-Toiba was believed to be trapped in the house.

Anyways good to know an LeT rat is dead.

EDIT:J&K Police has confirmed that news of a jawan being taken hostage is fake.
So mr.stop posting fake news.

I don't think so.

This is a particularly vicious person, who has no intellectual integrity but will parrot whatever gives here the greatest mileage against her former country, a person who can make the most outrageously false assertions to make a case, and, above all, a person who has cited the views of her sasural as a justification for saying whatever she is saying. if she brings in her sasural, it is common coin thereafter. We did not, I did not introduce that theme.

Since, as usual, you have jumped to conclusions without checking your facts, please look up post #1153 and read this for yourself:

Can you please the knight to the rescue of the defenseless damsel at home, please, next time? This is Tokyo Rose, no defenseless damsel.

Not sure why she has to take this route of abnormal criticism for everything Indian - She is one of the brainiest I have seen here and one more good quality I have noticed is she does not get personal with members. If only she tempers her criticism with more solid reasoning than projecting her personal views she would be one of the best here.

EDIT:J&K Police has confirmed that news of a jawan being taken hostage is fake.
So mr.stop posting fake news.

Well Mr......last i heard was that India Today was very close to your heart....the source to the news link i posted......get the drift. !!!

Well Mr......last i heard was that India Today was very close to your heart....the source to the news link i posted......get the drift. !!!
Boy,
On clicking on your link I don't see anywhere that a jawan has been kidnapped.Only thing it says is two let eliminated and two jawans injured.

J&K: Delhi HC blast accused among 2 LeT militants killed in encounter.
CNN-IBN

Srinagar: In a major success, security forces on Sunday shot dead two top Lashkar-e-Toiba militants, including an accused in the Delhi High Court blast, during an encounter in Sopore area of Kashmir.
Muzammil alias Urfi was one of the militants wanted in connection with the blast inside the High Court in Delhi in 2011 in which 17 people were killed. The other slain militant has been identified as Abdullah Shaheen, a resident of Pakistan.
Three security force personnel, an Assistant Sub Inspector of Police, an Army jawan and a CRPF jawan, were injured in the encounter that began in Chanakhan locality of Sopore, 52 kms from Srinagar, in Baramulla district on Saturday.

Security forces had launched a cordon and search operation in Chanakhan locality of Sopore, 52 kms from Srinagar, following information about presence of militants in the area. As the security forces were closing in on the location of militants, the ultras opened fire. The house, in which the militants were hiding, was razed to ground on Sunday morning.
With Additional Inputs From PTI

Boy,
On clicking on your link I don't see anywhere that a jawan has been kidnapped.Only thing it says is two let eliminated and two jawans injured.

श्रीगनर: मुठभेड़ के दौरान आतंकियों ने एक जवान को बंधक बनाया

श्रीनगर-बारामूला बाईपास पर आतंकी हमले के ठीक चौबीस घंटे बाद शनिवार शाम को उत्तरी कश्मीर के सोपोर में एक मुठभेड़ में दो सुरक्षाकर्मी घायल हो गए। आतंकी एक मुहल्ले में छिप गए हैं, जिनकी तलाश में पूरे इलाके को घेर लिया गया है। सेना व आतंकियों के बीच मुठभेड़ जारी है। इसी बीच खबर यह भी आ रही है कि आतंकियों ने सेना के एक जवान को बंधक बना लिया है। सेना ने पूरे इलाके को खाली करा दिया है और ऑपरेशन जारी है।

]श्रीगनर: मुठभेड़ के दौरान आतंकियों ने एक जवान को बंधक बनाया]
Oneindia.in copied it from India Today Group which was first to post this wrong news.
You can see that India today group has edited the original article.
Kashmir Police spokesperson later confirmed this on DD Kashmir that no jawan was abducted.

But a pakistani like you don't have the luxury of viewing DD Kashmir.

BTW The Gurkhas have beheaded both the militants.:devil:

Boy,

Kid, don't get over exited with your new ID,
the original news story may have been altered by the source in due course. Why you finding that hard to digest.

1. These analysis and theories look very nice on paper. But the reality? The reality is that these insurgencies were programmed by the British who sold the idea of Partition in a ridiculous manner through their lackeys in INC with ulterior motives. The insurgencies began in Aug 1947 with the exodus and slaughters that accompanied. Drawing of crooked and mischievous boundary lines to the disadvantage of the Muslims in the East and the West was the next step creating fertile foundation for the insurgencies to come. Attaching the Muslim majority Andaman - Nicobar on the quiet, annexing the State of Tripura by conspiracy and denying the Nagas their freedom were other ingredients in the East. Junagadh and Manvadar states in the West seems to have been forgotten by modern Pakistanis.

2. The next step towards the insurgencies ailing India was the occupation of J&K. This was followed by annexation of the sovereign state of Hyderbad by Sardar Patel.

3. And once enthroned the Hindu rulers realized they have become free to rule themselves for the first time in millenniums. Therefore, they became extremely defensive and paranoid with anything related to national security. In the fashion of the British masters, whose laws, bureaucracy, heritage, policies and even the GG they inherited, the Brahmonic oligarchy in Delhi began consolidating their power over the throne of the Mughal Sultanate by dividing peoples, creating and inciting insurgencies and resorting to all the dirty tricks the British tradition had left behind.

4. Whereas India spends billions - much beyond its means and requirements (except for affording graft), the State has never addressed the issues of social reforms, the curse of cast division, rural poverty, illiteracy, etc. These were the priorities that their Father Gandhi had laid down.

5. In short, these insurgencies will never end, but will keep escalating till India is divided into natural units in keeping with its historical experience, economy, ethnic identity, language, culture, religion and principles the people of the unit hold dear.

Infant,
It has been altered because it is a fake news.
thats why none trust indian source for publishing what you called fake news.blame media groupin putting out fake news in their media.thats the reason reputation of indian media is always questionable.They are more like or worse than tabloids.

thats why none trust indian source for publishing what you called fake news.blame media groupin putting out fake news in their media.thats the reason reputation of indian media is always questionable.They are more like or worse than tabloids.
But still better than Fake Wikileaks by Pakistan media.

Back
Top Bottom