What's new

Inspired by AAP, party with same name launched in Pakistan

True but I am just happy they are there. :D
Nobody can save India from AAP.
There are more than 200 parties registered in Pakistan election commission, not all of them succeed, PTI made it big after 16 years of its existence. Status qou parties dominate Pakistan.

PTI has proven that 3rd force in Pakistani politics can be an important factor. Hopefully slowly this party too might come into big play

These guys wont to able to create a impact like Kejriwal. With few hundred supporters they wont even win a provincial seat.

Well you shouldn't underestimate someone. It might possible that his policies would work.

PTI has proven that 3rd force in Pakistani politics can be an important factor. Hopefully slowly this party too might come into big play
After PPP, PMLN, ANP, MQM the only party to pose a significant threat to these has been PTI, which in few years have gathered massive support. Another party which has a significant following base is PAT of Qadri, but they didn't take part in elections.

Coz previlaged people don't understand what Aam Aadmi goes through. And previlaged people with internet connections and good pay packages are under the illusion that they are aam aadmi coz they're not like the Ambanis :coffee:

Well you shouldn't underestimate someone. It might possible that his policies would work.
If politics is all about Policies, then I can bet Imran Khan would have been sitting on Wazarat-e-Uzma.

If politics is all about Policies, then I can bet Imran Khan would have been sitting on Wazarat-e-Uzma.

I never mentioned good policies , you know how politicians trick people.

I never mentioned good policies , you know how politicians trick people.
Only politicians of PPP and PMLN can trick people into voting them, MQM ka to hisaab hi alag hai :P

By the 2nd election (the one after the next one) the demographics would be very different as around 50% of the population would have reached urbanised centres. Thus, the 'third' force can be a deciding factor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom