What's new

Inside the Agni-5 missile lab

damn, they are showing the missile facility from inside?? i think they are forgetting the word , confidential!

:rofl: a news-reader giving कम-face and a fatass reporter who makes the launch of missile sound like Hitler's attack on Russia.

Our news channels are ridiculous with presentation.

We should be secretive as chinese when it comes to defence stuff

damn, they are showing the missile facility from inside?? i think they are forgetting the word , confidential!

Well I guess that's the curse of an open and transparent democratic society. And anyways there not showing anything particuarly revealing that one can be surprised about. You can et there's a lot the video didn't show.

Well I guess that's the curse of an open and transparent democratic society. And anyways there not showing anything particuarly revealing that one can be surprised about. You can et there's a lot the video didn't show.

Still.. it creates the impression among your side that if it did not show up on the media.. it does not exist.
The whole bane of countless arguments on the forum.

I know there its lot and lots of which video have not showed but my point is why make everything public.

Like we will have BMD or this or that......it have made pak paranoid and sleppless and they are building more and more nukes.

To all those bemoaning the existence of such programs: Relax, nobody is going to watch this video and come up with their own ICBM because they saw the inside of DRDO labs on TV. No state secrets or sensitive technology or sophisticated know-how is being shared just because TV stations are broadcasting images of scientists at work.

It will inspire young people to join these programs, and let them know that prospects for working in high tech fields exist in India too, and not just in NASA or Lockheed-Martin. If a young aspiring scientist or engineer doesn't know how he can contribute meaningfully to the nation's security, such programs will be helpful.

To all those bemoaning the existence of such programs: Relax, nobody is going to watch this video and come up with their own ICBM because they saw the inside of DRDO labs on TV. No state secrets or sensitive technology or sophisticated know-how is being shared just because TV stations are broadcasting images of scientists at work.

It will inspire young people to join these programs, and let them know that prospects for working in high tech fields exist in India too, and not just in NASA or Lockheed-Martin. If a young aspiring scientist or engineer doesn't know how he can contribute meaningfully to the nation's security, such programs will be helpful.

it does inspire but many youngsters like us go for those establishment which can give them handsome income, better lifestyle. What happened in Antrix deal has really given a bad image. This is all due to low salary of these buddhijivis in government. And the reward goes to the BA failed Ministers for any milestone. The politician say I am superior the others say I am superior.
This field should not be touched by politics. Politician will stop the project and go for the deal with USA or Russia or Israel. This is the problem.

Still.. it creates the impression among your side that if it did not show up on the media.. it does not exist.
The whole bane of countless arguments on the forum.

Well if an ignorant few think like this then lt them. Many projects go on with little to no public awareness, until it is time to use them! Anyway look at INS ARIHANT, the entire project was kept tightly underwaraps for a long time and only announced ince it was ready to launch. Even though it is now public knowledge not a single picture has emerged of it since it was floated out same goes for many projects in India- we see what they want us to see.

there is really nothing to hide.

this agni-5 is only comparable to missiles made in 1970s.

Back
Top Bottom