What's new

INSIDE NEWS OVER CHINA INCIDENT?

HEY GUYS

listen i am not a false flagger and i am patriotic too but whatever news i have i have told here. i have some more but thats not for defencepk so u all can contact me give me ur ids

HEY GUYS

listen i am not a false flagger and i am patriotic too but whatever news i have i have told here. i have some more but thats not for defencepk so u all can contact me give me ur ids

HEY GUYS

Learn from this Indian citizens....never ever forget and never ever vote for Congress again. make sure to strip Sonia and Rahul of their citizenship and fle charges for corruption. Put Nitish as PM and Modi as Defence Minister........never allow foriegn and corrupt idiots to run India. If you ever see or hear the media spinning that the land is of no use, we don;t need it, China can have it.........it means one thing and you know what it is! Learn from this if this is true, China lied and grabbed out land.

Seriously india media should give this incident a rest, I searched Chinese media and found nothing I google this incident and also couldn't find any western media article on this so called invasion

There are many things that never make it to Western Media. I presume the same thing happens in China.

Back
Top Bottom