What's new

Initial report of D.I. Khan jailbreak

Sarkar, how's everything at the HQ? Are you stationed on the way to melody? :P

Na janab, poor soul like me never get to breath the air conditioned air in the corriders of that building, CI lahore it is for me :D

Second option would've been Peshawar Morh.... :D

Worked with people @ both places.... :P

Na janab, poor soul like me never get to breath the air conditioned air in the corriders of that building, CI lahore it is for me :D

Second option would've been Peshawar Morh.... :D

Worked with people @ both places.... :P
Peshwar morh is crowded with goons from CDA on deputation :sick:

Second option would be the building at the back of PM house :p....you get to drive Vigo with PS-1 number

Yara, how is that Commissioner doing? If I remember correctly, he was handpicked by Musharraf... is he still there? :P

Why would they depute?
Most of them have been on temp basis in cda but once you go on deputation you can stay for 5 years :D

Yara, how is that Commissioner doing? If I remember correctly, he was handpicked by Musharraf... is he still there? :P

Abhi hum itnay bhi pakay khiladi nahin ke commissioner tak pounch jayein :ashamed:
.....no idea about him

Gustakhi maaf sir, agar app ko khaksar ki koi baat buri lagi ho :D

sirkar khadim ki itni majal k apki shaan main gustakhi ,.. asal main is adna khadim ka sawal yeh tha "" what part of the article makes you think KPK govt is not responsible ?

Punjab and Sindh governments consider the taliban a problem of KPK, they wont keep Taliban prisoners in their jails.....

listen!!! taliban are problem today cuz of our STUPID GOV policies :angry: i feel like hiting ur head with a glass of water so u wud understand its a prob of PAKISTAN today n not of KPK ....u PMLN blind followers dun even know dat whatever STUPID POLICY the GOV of PAK makes,it effects the rest of ppl and esp other Provinces :angry: SO DONT PUT IT COMPLETELTY IN KPK POCKETS :angry: why the heck is PM then called PM of PAKISTAN if he doesnt wanna represent whole of PAK :angry:

sirkar khadim ki itni majal k apki shaan main gustakhi ,.. asal main is adna khadim ka sawal yeh tha "" what part of the article makes you think KPK govt is not responsible ?

The part where civil and military administration sat down and chalked out the plan to defend DI jail. But didn't elite unit of police ran away like eunuchs ? Is it failure of KPK Gov?

The negligence,not failure, on part of KPK Gov is giving stupid statements afterwards

But positive point, Provincial minister did apologize, didn't it?

۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

The part where civil and military administration sat down and chalked out the plan to defend DI jail. But didn't elite unit of police ran away like eunuchs ? Is it failure of KPK Gov?

The negligence,not failure, on part of KPK Gov is giving stupid statements afterwards

But positive point, Provincial minister did apologize, didn't it?

with provincial autonomy security is the responsibility of province therefore no matter what happened its the govt of KPK who are responsible , provincial ministers apology confirms the fact this was the case .. so no point arguing further this matter is now closed as far as accountability was concerned with regards to who is to blame.

You are right silly statements wont help be honest and upfront rather than that explain reasons clearly , this could be a classic test case for the govt of KPK to begin with , they must identify reasons as to WHY , HOW this happened and WHAT actions they are taking in future to avoid such scenarios

very very very very important question u raised!!! i wud like to know the answer from somebudy!!

maybe the reason is to let only KPK suffer if anything happens as they are used to of such happenings....:no:
@Leader @Jazzbot BB @Hyperion @Armstrong @Aeronaut @AstanoshKhan @Spring Onion

NATO/US supplies are going back and agencies needs people of such profile to ambush and robe it for them.

PTI govt are responsible for this failure they cannot guard a jail how can you guard a province .. 3 days warning and couldnt do **** .. thats insane , atleast ANP dared to speak up against these pricks .. what a bunch of sissys

Now wait till imran khans appears on tv to tell the nation to talk to taliban so they wont do it again

Hmmmmm Urrrm If you are expecting KPK Government to change things overnight then you are like one of those boys Jo Subah GYM Join Kar leyta Hai Aur Shaam Ko Akar Sheeshay Main Dekhta Hai K Muscles Kitnay Barray Hogaye. Stop being a schmuck be reasonable in your analysis.

Last edited by a moderator:
A question came to my mind

can this attack is just mean to just show to US that we need advance equipment which they hav in afghanistan, to fight with TTP may be free .as John carry visit was expected?

Bec still now i couldn't digest how 400+ militants incl attackers disperse in curfew in DI KHAN. its still a myth

i dont thin our forces can be too much in competent that they couldnt ven kill 30, 30 millitants while total loss is just evry litltl eas compare to the attack.
@Oscar @Hyperion @secure @Aeronaut @F.O.X

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom