What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Wait a minute...since the Metro Bus has ruined the place...and also destroyed the wide open avenue...does this mean that no parade will be held here from now on?

What a moronic decision.

Its too early to say. Every u/c project looks bad. Let them make final product...

Its too early to say. Every u/c project looks bad. Let them make final product...

No, it ain't too early.

The construction has started...so we can see the kind of space that will be used up by this disaster.

No, it ain't too early.

The construction has started...so we can see the kind of space that will be used up by this disaster.

We both don't know what will happen to that space.

But we do know that this has happened before in Lahore and people turned away from questions to praising it in the end

1557546_617365294978678_1342874362_n.jpg

539sv4.jpg

66447_538586069487598_1625935338_n.jpg

10341406_875892145759230_1304915695589903779_n.jpg

Wait a minute...since the Metro Bus has ruined the place...and also destroyed the wide open avenue...does this mean that no parade will be held here from now on?

What a moronic decision.

The avenue will be same like before cause metro at that point is under ground... and PTI supporters are more concerned about damn Prade and Trees rather then Public Transport....let me tell you sir it's been 7 8 years now that we saw no parade cause or security issues and army is to busy in Waziristan and Borders... the trees or Islamabad are more VIP then people of Rawalpindi no one is concerned about that timber Mafia that is cutting down our forests in KPK and other parts of Pakistan... if you want Parade so badly then army can conduct parade in Sports Complex Islamabad just like last time... so don't give us such stupid logic sorry to say.... Do you remember that IK told media personnel that he will never build Metro in Peshawar rather then he will build light or mono trains and now we see two metros in Peshawar he called Lahore metro Jangla bus what do he think about Peshawar Metro which is still in Pages....All IK is concerned about 4 Halkay and rallies... what do you yhink when he will do Long March and come to Islamabad the gov will stop them a D chock and is they violent the army will take over the system again seriously i am disappointed with IK... how can he make NAYA PAKISTAN if he can't even make NAYA KPK....

No, it ain't too early.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

The avenue will be same like before cause metro at that point is under ground... and PTI supporters are more concerned about damn Prade and Trees rather then Public Transport....let me tell you sir it's been 7 8 years now that we saw no parade cause or security issues and army is to busy in Waziristan and Borders... the trees or Islamabad are more VIP then people of Rawalpindi no one is concerned about that timber Mafia that is cutting down our forests in KPK and other parts of Pakistan... if you want Parade so badly then army can conduct parade in Sports Complex Islamabad just like last time... so don't give us such stupid logic sorry to say.... Do you remember that IK told media personnel that he will never build Metro in Peshawar rather then he will build light or mono trains and now we see two metros in Peshawar he called Lahore metro Jangla bus what do he think about Peshawar Metro which is still in Pages....All IK is concerned about 4 Halkay and rallies... what do you yhink when he will do Long March and come to Islamabad the gov will stop them a D chock and is they violent the army will take over the system again seriously i am disappointed with IK... how can he make NAYA PAKISTAN if he can't even make NAYA KPK....

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Diverting the topic much?

I don't want to argue with you here...so let's just keep on living in the fantasy that Metro Bus and Metro Train is the answer to all our problems...food, shelter, clothes, water, education, health etc.

METRO BUS ZINDABAD! The greatest project Pakistan has ever conceived.

Yippi Ka Yay!

Diverting the topic much?

I don't want to argue with you here...so let's just keep on living in the fantasy that Metro Bus and Metro Train is the answer to all our problems...food, shelter, clothes, water, education, health etc.

METRO BUS ZINDABAD! The greatest project Pakistan has ever conceived.

Yippi Ka Yay!

Hahaha your the one giving lame reasons... how we can see Parade when there's metro running they are destroying the avenue... the project destroying trees.... let me ask you if N league isn't doing anything about food shelter clothes water health etc then what the hell is IK doing about these... all he doing is crying crying puting useless allegations conduction rallies... has corruption ended in KPK did he made KPK heaven LOL PTI supporters

Why the hell does the metrobus project turn it into a PTi vs PMLN fest?

I voted for IK in NA56... but I also support metro, since it is a good project, and transit is an important need. That, and I'm a commuter, so I know it is to travel in wagons, and that is not acceptable.

People talk about making schools and hospitals... but how do you RUN those institutions? We don't have tax to run the current ones, how about increasing tax base to increase revenue? Faster transit system means increased revenue for locals, and thus increased tax on that increased income, which can spent on RUNNING hospitals and schools.

And How about making it easier for people to REACH those places? women and elderly have to spend money on private options because wagons simply aren't feasible.

I remember once, one babajee had to go to Complex Hospital for Kidney checkup, and he squeezed into an already filled wagon (they stuff ~25 people in a 17 seater) because he was getting late for his appointment, and he had been standing for an hour and not getting a seat on a wagon. He was forced to choose to stand in the wagon.

Pindi is top ten most air polluted city in the world, acc to WHO.

We need a functioning transit system so we can ditch cars and bikes, and reduce emission.

Islamabad has 4000 trees being cut, trees that will be replaced. Rawalpindi has nothing, so why the hell can't we reduce emissions? Isloo-ites didn't bitch when Kamran Lashari cut ~10,000 trees in ~2008, for various reasons (avenues, security etc).

----

Anyhoo, this thread is for development, not bitching, so please post pics and news, and let's carry the discussion in their own threads.

Back
Top Bottom