What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

any one upload the pics of Islamic tower in II chundrigarh road??

i mean i just shocked to see the tall building even taller than saima tower suddenly on down town skyline....
& the solar panels on the top its really cool ...

There is so much development work going on in punjab. I am starting to think how are they getting all that money? Where are they getting it from? Have they brought a revolution in taxation system where they are getting the money from? I dont think they have but some how they punjab govt is loaded with cash these days. For example, in lahore, if you see garbage, or leaking sewerage near your house or anywhere, all you have to do is call and theyll come and fix it up for you. Also, the amount of flyovers, and roads being being all around punjab is just mind blowing

Funded by drug money, thanks to the close links of the taliban to PML-N. Probably :D

afza altaf FO was opened long time ago, but nice pix

this

422362_435025646541438_150322757_n.jpg

Lanaaaaattttt ap k moon pe.

You living in denial won't change the fact that the PML-N is in cahoots with terrorist organizations.

PML-N ne toh MQM ko bhi peechay chorh diya hai iss mamlay mey lol

You living in denial won't change the fact that the PML-N is in cahoots with terrorist organizations.

PML-N ne toh MQM ko bhi peechay chorh diya hai iss mamlay mey lol

but in punjab no one have personal issues like bhatta khori, drugs scams with PML N. they done alot in punjab.

Back
Top Bottom