What's new

Infosys, TCS & Wipro go to US campuses to hire local US talent

infosys are a nightmare to work with, in the places i have worked no one has a nice word to say about them, and in my dealings they are less than competent.

Infosys is a Nightmare to work with??, Well If a Person is given a free game session when working, when a person is taken for a free outing , if a Person is eligible to utilize his Privacy to the maximum and still considers a Nightmare, there something wrong with the person not the company....

lol, what makes you think i am jealous?

i have first hand experience and the benefit of other peoples as well.

i can tell you for sure that people are upset with how people in infosys are not the easiest to communicate with, how they need to constant clarification and how they do not stick to deadlines....

that being said they do work hard.

lol... do u know how many accolades this IT companies have got???

do u know TCS has 96 % of fortune 100 clients??

do u know thesize of IT industry in India ??

why customers keep coming back to them .. if they are not satisfied ?? :rofl:

they are big companies having more than lakhs of employees. so it is possible that few have problems .. dont u think so?

well as a pakistanis we can understand ur jealousy for Indian companies.. because you dont have the size and quality and institutes to compete with us..

it is more of because of conditioning that u people have got..

why customers keep coming back to them .. if they are not satisfied ??

oh thats easy, because they are cheap.

well as a pakistanis we can understand ur jealousy for Indian companies..

i know you wont believe me, and i know you dont WANT to believe me but the grumblings of discontent do not come from pakistani's but english people who are upset about the general culture of outsourcing to india, as well as the difficulty in dealing/communicating with indians.

search the web, the discontent for outsourcing is extensive.

believe it or not people just want a decent level of service, and the reason this is on my mind because my plans for friday were ruined because infosys messed up due to a lack of understanding and a lot of people had to put in a late one!!!!!!!!

it is more of because of conditioning that u people have got..

i mean really....lets leave the "you people" talk to one side.

So India has massive unemployment, more poverty then Africa continent.

And yet these Indian companies want to go to USA and pay some graduate $70k annually, when a you could get 7 Indians for that much wages.

Stupid!!!

And yet these Indian companies want to go to USA and pay some graduate $70k annually, when a you could get 7 Indians for that much wages.

Stupid!!!

These are private companies who hire the best, UK also has high unemployment would u expect BT or HSBC to hire dimwits?

Infosys was rated best employer to work for in 2000, 2001, and 2002 by Hewitt Associates. In 2007, Infosys received over 1.3 million applications and hired fewer than 3% of applicants.

Its quality over quantity and it's a dog eat dog world out there so companies will hire the best candidates for the role.

Stupid!!!

Where did you come up with that fact that India has Massive Un employment, Ask a 10th grade kid and He would Tell you that he works in a BPO earning 10 K per Month , a 12th grade Kid and He would Tell you he does Non voice Logistics work for a company.... And does the need arise for me to Explaining any further??

Stupid!!!

I doubt it is that cheap. From my experience you can get three maybe four for that amount of money.

oh thats easy, because they are cheap.

i know you wont believe me, and i know you dont WANT to believe me but the grumblings of discontent do not come from pakistani's but english people who are upset about the general culture of outsourcing to india, as well as the difficulty in dealing/communicating with indians.

search the web, the discontent for outsourcing is extensive.

believe it or not people just want a decent level of service, and the reason this is on my mind because my plans for friday were ruined because infosys messed up due to a lack of understanding and a lot of people had to put in a late one!!!!!!!!

i mean really....lets leave the "you people" talk to one side.

lol...what "cheap" :rofl:
as i pointed out earlier 96 % of fortune 100 companies are clients of indian companies... and these companies donot compromise on quality so ur ballon of low quality and cheap has been busted..

what a stupid thing to say that because my weekend has been ruined by infy that's why they are bad.

mu dear friend .. ur are jealous of indian achievement in IT field.. I can post the details which are eye dazzling none the less but can't because bind by integrity.. come up with better excuse next time

lol...what "cheap" :rofl:
as i pointed out earlier 96 % of fortune 100 companies are clients of indian companies... and these companies donot compromise on quality so ur ballon of low quality and cheap has been busted..

what a stupid thing to say that because my weekend has been ruined by infy that's why they are bad.

mu dear friend .. ur are jealous of indian achievement in IT field.. I can post the details which are eye dazzling none the less but can't because bind by integrity.. come up with better excuse next time

ok, you are not a serious person i know but for the record its indisputable that indian outsourcing is cheaper, hence why all companies use them, it saves them money.

its a simple equation, indian companies are significantly cheaper, hence companies are willing to put up with variable results, i dont why you think i am jealous, do you know me?

and from briefly talking to you it only reinforces the perception about what a complete nightmare you guys are too work with, hows that?

ok, you are not a serious person i know but for the record its indisputable that indian outsourcing is cheaper, hence why all companies use them, it saves them money.

its a simple equation, indian companies are significantly cheaper, hence companies are willing to put up with variable results, i dont why you think i am jealous, do you know me?

and from briefly talking to you it only reinforces the perception about what a complete nightmare you guys are too work with, hows that?

I'm not sure what you call nightmare. Having worked in one of those cheap IT company as a Java developer, I don't find my job as gruelling. I do 9am-6pm and never bring my job at home. Yes I am paid a small percentage of what they have been billing me, but then again not everyone is fortunate enough in subcontinent to stay where he was born and still make the ends meet.

My client is a leading private bank of US, and most of the guys with whom I interact are Indians and Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom