What's new

Infiltrator killed in hand to hand combat along LoC in Poonch

Oh well 71 civil war ... n india n its role n the war... we all know the real story... but hey atleast now u guys can brag about something after a millenia full of humiliation.. good for you.
Milenia full of humilliation?? :lol: Pakistan has been humiliated more than India in history.

Gurkha single-handedly kills 30 Taliban | Questions and Observations

Hero Gurkha handed bravery medal by Queen said: 'I thought I was going to die... so I tried to kill as many as I could' | Mail Online

article-1393355-0C5C3F8600000578-802_468x632.jpg

You know things are fucked when even Queen is taller in front of sold out midget Nepali. God was not kind to them :cry:

You know things are fucked when even Queen is taller in front of sold out midget Nepali. God was not kind to them :cry:

Kya hein mere bhai aaj full troll mood mein lag raha hein?????

lol people are so pissed on even PDF!! on reading news about gurkha
terrorist ka kya haal hua hoga gurkha ko dekh k:lol:
few days ago i read a pakistani member claiming indian army men donnot have upper body strength what could daal roti and vegies possibly do:rofl:
so i didnt quote him(the think tank:woot::lol:) thinking only time will tell ;)

Milenia full of humilliation?? :lol: Pakistan has been humiliated more than India in history.

Do you watch Game of Thrones? Psychologically many modern day Pakistanis are like Reek. :lol:

You know your eyes are fucked if you can't see that the queen is standing on an elevated platform, and also wearing heels.

Gurkha are just hype , all due to only unit who show some performance under Royal India during 2nd world war. Otherwise they have no existence ....
There are several accounts of bravery of Gurkha soldiers,some posted in this thread itself . Its not any baseless hype.

What hand to hand combat. The Gurkha just slapped the terrorist and the jihadi died of heart attack. Poor Jihadi!

Salute to Gurkha Regiment..Salute to IA.....

For western neighbor please apply burnol......your asses in fire....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Gurkhas are not built for hand to hand combat , their average height is 5 feet 3 inches , there is limit to the amount of bluffing that can be done
Till now you dont engage with a Gurkhas that is why you talking like this.We also have 6 feet heavy handed Sikh guys and others in South India.But sometimes in situation like this Gurkahs will outclass others.

Last edited:
Offtopic, but I wondering what other knives are used by our soldiers apart from the gurkha khukris... does they use ka-bar..

hahahahhaha fake news... too much bollywood
The infilterator must be from punjab based LeT, trained by ISI.....its not surprising that infilterator got owned by a gurkha.

Till now you dont engage with a Gurkhas that is why you talking like this.We also 6 feet heavy handed Sikh guys and others in South India.But sometimes in situation like this Gurkahs will outclass others.
@pakdefender is a fatty lahori, he doesnt know any thing about hand to hand combat.

I can give you 93,000 examples.:lol:

What else you people can do except run back in time to salvage any pride..,... mind you 2002 happened more in our times..... even then you had to turn back after being paralyzed for a whole year.

Idiotic assertion,gurkhas are deadliest in hand to hand combat.They are slippery,small,agile and very fast and are trained for close quarter knife fighting.I had a conversation with a US army soldier who trained with us,and he said over mail that he found the gurkhas of indian army great fighters.I'll take his word over ur jealous bambling.Its well known gurkhas are some of the greatest fighters ever,we don't need pakistani acknowledgement to prove it..its known world over.Th real bluff right now seems to be ur own army which is dithering and making excuses,leaving it to PAF, instead of marching in and slaughtering Talib scum.
You have a point here, pakistani soldiers mostly avoid gun battles with taliban....on the other hand indian soldiers in kashmir deal with militants through gun battles no matter how tough resistance they are facing, they dont call for air force.

Back
Top Bottom