What's new

Indonesia's Hindu Heritage

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Malaysia, Malay disgrace themselves by keep ranting Chinese genocide Malay. Malaysian Malay has hatch wet dream of Islamofacism and by the typical feminist style, accuse everyone else discriminating Malay.

whats with you mate ? why you need to drag in Malaysia Malays/ Myanmar / Chinese into this thread , which is on Indonesia's Hindu Heritage.

Indonesian Malay despise the Malaysian Malay way.

Just your own speculation, Indonesians are majority Javanese, and the Hindu heritage is more prominent in Java

whats with you mate ? why you need to drag in Malaysia Malays into this thread , which is on Indonesia's Hindu Heritage.

Just your own speculation, Indonesians are majority Javanese, and the Hindu heritage is more prominent in Java

Maybe I am wrong. In Singapore, I heard Malay complaining to me that they cannot integrate with Indonesian malay. I should not generalized. Sorry.

Buddhism is a practice the non violent and compassion for all, human being possess both good and evil within our mind, not all Buddhist can follow what Buddha teaching and not to harm other in the case of some Myanmar Buddhist monk harm and killed the Muslim in their country. At least Buddha never teach to kill or harm other living being.
Yeah tell that to Myanmar buddhist. While we are killing few terrorist (moslem) who want to blow Myanmar embassy, Myanmar buddhist busy with killing rohingya moslems brothers. What an irony.

Maybe I am wrong. In Singapore, I heard Malay complaining to me that they cannot integrate with Indonesian malay. I should not generalized. Sorry.

I visited Singapore about 4-5 months back - Great Country....Great People ! :tup:

Everyone was so nice & courteous !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom