What's new

Indo-Pak troll wars,a reality check

I still dont know why pakistanis bash BR? ..Have u ever seen the discussion lever at BR? I dont see much trolling on BR,they may dislike pakistanis but BR is much better than pdf in terms of discussion level.

Bull Crap. It is a biased mutual praise group where you get banned the moment you don't toe the line. There is no freedom of speech. The ability to write english does not mean that the quality of discussions and analyses is also good. The quality of discussion and analyses can only be good when you are challenged every step of the way. How can you have good out put when the people are from the same hue with same stale thinking and same ideology.

On the contrary, PDF is a true believer in freedom of speech, gives a lot of leverage to the posters from all hues of life. I have seen Indians trashing my country, my religion and still have their say. The quality of discussions and analyses is indeed very good because you are challenged by trollers, who try to take you away from the subject along with people who present very strong counter arguments which really challenge the mental capacity to come out with worthwhile response if you want to prove your viewpoint and seek genuine appreciation. If you think you are a bad analyst, then you are bad and it is not anybody's fault, least of all the forum's, but still you are not curbed in any way by the forum.

But there are guys here who are indeed very very good, which include Indians as well as Pakistanis and to my surprise, many many posters from all around the world.

Clearly, this is the best forum that preaches as well as practices tolerance and diversity that I have ever been to. And in my personal capacity, I have learned a great deal more by visiting PDF than by visiting single tracked and incessantly biased presentations which make the other forum filled with stale and monotonous monologue.

I still dont know why pakistanis bash BR? ..Have u ever seen the discussion lever at BR? I dont see much trolling on BR,they may dislike pakistanis but BR is much better than pdf in terms of discussion level.

Ja fe duffa ho. Etay ki mun mari janda pya? :lol::wave:

Trolling is good.

Trolling helps to vent steam.

I'd rather troll than pick upa chopper to hack someone's head off.

And over time, most trolls run out of steam and show their true selves anyways.

P.S. Welcome back Karan. :)

you just burn your self as much as you steam and eventually will take a toll on you. no matter how dheet you are, someone will say something that will lit a fire in the center of your two soft cushions

When everybody is thrown out and only Nazi views are allowed.. the discussion level among them will also be good.

When everybody is thrown out and only Nazi views are allowed.. the discussion level among them will also be good.

And unless they plan to take over the world, let the Nazis be.. I look at that no different than the think Tank forum on defence.pk with the only exception that they have made their discussions public..

My friend, everything aside, the level of technical discussion and analysis in BR is astounding. Give credit where it is due.

Its all a number game. Percentage wise I think there are just as many hateful Pakistanis on the internet.

Even if there are, can't think of a Pakistani forum openly promoting despicable terms against India or Indians, unlike one prominent Indian site where the bankrupt mentality of some Indians oozes in all it's glory..... an acute case of blind leading blind.

Windjammer allow me to educate you then - ************************** or something like that. I think it might have been closed down now. The level of bigotry and pure hatred - it is/was almost like a terrorist forum. Far exceeds anything you will find anywhere on the internet.

I do see both sides heatedly debating...In my opinion neutralizing each other :)

...We all are human and I found all cults of human alike in terms of discrimination, racism the same...but Asians are kind of expressive (use of tongue more to emit), but others more reactive (use of actions)....seee the world who is offensive on others teritories...We don't see so many killings, massacre, hate in our whole 900 history of subcontinent, until after the invasion of foreigners in subcontinent...We can't tolerate, so partition was inevitable...still after partition we see that hapeening at every forum...

:)

Please delete this thread, and try to tolerate each other on human grounds PLEASE!!!! :pakistan: :india:

Bull Crap. It is a biased mutual praise group where you get banned the moment you don't toe the line. There is no freedom of speech. The ability to write english does not mean that the quality of discussions and analyses is also good. The quality of discussion and analyses can only be good when you are challenged every step of the way. How can you have good out put when the people are from the same hue with same stale thinking and same ideology.

On the contrary, PDF is a true believer in freedom of speech, gives a lot of leverage to the posters from all hues of life. I have seen Indians trashing my country, my religion and still have their say. The quality of discussions and analyses is indeed very good because you are challenged by trollers, who try to take you away from the subject along with people who present very strong counter arguments which really challenge the mental capacity to come out with worthwhile response if you want to prove your viewpoint and seek genuine appreciation. If you think you are a bad analyst, then you are bad and it is not anybody's fault, least of all the forum's, but still you are not curbed in any way by the forum.
No Think tank there would say that HAL Dhruv is a copy of BK117 helicopter in that forum...

There two mistakes in your analysis.
1. First is gross generalisation. It is just as wrong as saying I have seen most terrorists as Muslims. Mindless stereotyping only generates more hate.
2. Your choice of language makes me feel you are the one suffering from the disease you are accusing Indians of. One can feel the burning dislike of Indians in your post.

thanks for proving my point

Back
Top Bottom