What's new

Indo/Pak Strategic Balance to widen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think so that it can surpass china in anywayz unless its problems be solved with its neighbors...:woot::lol:
the world big playerz cannot see India as growing prosperous and strong cuz they have to go down then
:pakistan::pdf:

If that gives you a peaceful sleep, then so be it.. But wouldnt you be focussed on how Pakistan can grow as against why India can not??

Yes but there are over a billion people to feed, even if india grows 9% for the next hundred years, her population per capita would still be amongst the poorest nations on earth, the reason is her growing population.

China has been able to control her population through, pretty drastic measures, whereas india has not. Every year millions of people come into the labour market, india has to grow 20% a year to be able to keep those people gainfully employed.

If not, the growing have nots will join the Maoist Naxalite movement, which control 40% of india, where her police and para-military are gunned down, and where the Naxalites have virtually their own state.

Sweet Dreams my friend.. Looks like you have been taking lessons for a famous blogger who makes intermittant appearances on this forum..:azn:

India will be called 'Golden Sparrow' in near future. Again.

How to get free from problem and prosper in life?

When Monkey is trapped in 'Monkey trap' than the only way to get free from trap and prosper is to loose the 'Banana' from the hand and free itself.;)

India will be called 'Golden Sparrow' in near future. Again.

I prefer a gloden tiger instead..;)

Sparrow gets hunted too easily...

How to get free from problem and prosper in life?

When Monkey is trapped in 'Monkey trap' than the only way to get free from trap and prosper is to loose the 'Banana' from the hand and free itself.;)

Ouch....

I feel that Pakistan is suffering a lot due to WOT also due to allias with America. Although they don't have any option but a work done in 1980's is causing the current results. Something similar we lost Rajeev Gandhi because of our own creator LTTE. We got rid off that because before it becomes bigger, Sri Lanka with support of India ripped off the LTTE from the world.

I sincerely hope Islamic Republic of Pakistan get back to its original form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom