What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

His body guard had 99 problems , that ... &&&& ain't one...

:rofl::woot:

Jay-Z :D

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

But unlike you we got our vengeance.

against whom?

no, when india huffs and puffs, it takes its anger out on unarmed Kashmiri protestors --a good number of whom end up in mass graves

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

And I thought you had a military linkage.. Funny that you would compare a terror attack with a war.. Is that the level to which concepts of military deteriorated to in Pakistan that you see little difference between your soldiers and terrorists.. ?? Anyway, more power to you mate..

May be Mullen has a point :)

hmmmm, wasn't one of the charges against the kasab guy "waging war against hindoostan" ?

as for my credentials, you dont need to worry about them, kid. You can just discuss the subject.

Here's a trivia; if she had so much dedication to plan the "mass" attack as stated here, then why do you think she called our Army back from Lahore all the way back in 71?

CIA is funny sometimes..

hmmmm, wasn't one of the charges against the kasab guy "waging war against hindoostan" ?

Obviously "waging war" as a civilian/terrorist is not the same as waging war as part of an Army. You don't see us pressing charges for the actual wars do you? We choose to just send you packing.

as for my credentials, you dont need to worry about them, kid. You can just discuss the subject.

Not worried at all. Clearly we've been over-estimating the enemy all along.

^^^^ she was right. She should have atacked when she had a chance. Bottom line now with pakistan with nukes india can not contemplate any misadventure.

1-2 decades??? are you sure about it??? I know when you change your economic model things take time before they pay results but 1-2 decades??? This is a big overstatement...Of-course you don't open your markets just like that and you plan the move...China is ahead of us by a big margin and the 10 year head start is a major factor in it...Don't ignore it...If you have doubts compare the performance of China and India before 80's...No doubt each system has its flaws. However if you count the number of succesful countries then apart from China i see only democracies...Does that say anything to you???

No successful countries being democracy is nothing surprising. Communisim has been at odds with Democracy since its creation. To look at the number of countries the were successful under diferent types of gov't is not a true indicator because very few Communism based countries exist today and whatever is left, has sanctions placed like Cuba. Of Course, 10 yrs is important but you are glossing over the most important aspect of opening up the economy, the people in place have to be educated and taught to have a certain mindset. Think what is China;s best interest, nation over ppl, China against everyone, etc. Some may say this parnoia but this has helped the Chinese tremendously. The sort of conditioned their ppl to ripe the benefits of Western society while retaining their own identity and looking out for their interests first and only. Planning in China and India is different and should not be compared. India still has a lot to learn.

I have removed rest of the point because you are going all over...Look my point is that since we were a closed economy(we still have lot of issues there) it resulted in very slow growth. We have suffered a lot and our leaders are to blame for it...IG(Indira Gandhi) is one of them...period...

We did not grow externally, but we grew internally. Though this is not seen as an achievement, with a population of 1 billion, it turned out to be an asset. It has helped in the current recession, but to truly evolve and change for the better we have to become competitive and in order to do that, we need to open up and compete with the rest of the world. At the same time, laws and regulations have to help Indian companies like the Chinese help their own first, capitalize on our biggest resource, our ppl via edcuation (Khanacademy.com) and make them aware. Not everything in the West is good and some of the old ways in India and the world are better for the environment and personal health. Sorry I am all over the place, but its all kind of interconnected.

IG means indira gandhi..my bad....anyways you need to read more on this subject....

I Agree I need to. Like I said Im not saying she was perfect but maybe given time, she could have corrected her wrongs. Anyhow, my biggest problem with the Congress is family dynasty politics which shows the flaw in INDIAN democracy. A truly democratic country cannot and should not have one family running the country since Independence, it shows we are a false democracy. We need to correct this and put only capable leaders forward. Look at the US, learn from our mistakes, don;t implement the same problems. 2012 elections and we don;t have any strong candidates. Indian must change, no more BS politicans like Advani, Rahul, and a host of others, you know the dinosaurs who never left and have been in politics since India got independence.

I Agree I need to. Like I said Im not saying she was perfect but maybe given time, she could have corrected her wrongs. Anyhow, my biggest problem with the Congress is family dynasty politics which shows the flaw in INDIAN democracy. A truly democratic country cannot and should not have one family running the country since Independence, it shows we are a false democracy. We need to correct this and put only capable leaders forward. Look at the US, learn from our mistakes, don;t implement the same problems. 2012 elections and we don;t have any strong candidates. Indian must change, no more BS politicans like Advani, Rahul, and a host of others, you know the dinosaurs who never left and have been in politics since India got independence.
Are you serious? She was responsible for slaughtering Sikhs at the Golden Temple!!! :hang2:

This is right time but we don't any strong leader. Our sardar is spineless.

BTW looks like we don't have to do anything, pak is in self destruction mode. Couple things we can do to fasten the process.

:rofl::woot:

against whom?

no, when india huffs and puffs, it takes its anger out on unarmed Kashmiri protestors --a good number of whom end up in mass graves

If your official stories for last 3yrs are to be followed and believed..then it is you guys!!...which is besides the fact that we are the ones who delivered justice on those attacked Mumbai..unlike your case.

Are you serious? She was responsible for slaughtering Sikhs at the Golden Temple!!! :hang2:

half knowledge is a dangerous thing. in this case exposes your ignorance. since you wont understand any explanation, please read lal masjid and replace lal masjid with golden temple. then come and talk

No successful countries being democracy is nothing surprising. Communisim has been at odds with Democracy since its creation. To look at the number of countries the were successful under diferent types of gov't is not a true indicator because very few Communism based countries exist today and whatever is left, has sanctions placed like Cuba.

I am sorry but this is a very weird logic...Communism did not survive and many so called communist states turned to democracies...how can one gloss over such an important fact??? ...A very good example would be East Germany vs West Germany...an era before re-uninon....I would say read about fall of berlin wall and you will get what am i saying...

Of Course, 10 yrs is important but you are glossing over the most important aspect of opening up the economy, the people in place have to be educated and taught to have a certain mindset. Think what is China;s best interest, nation over ppl, China against everyone, etc. Some may say this parnoia but this has helped the Chinese tremendously. The sort of conditioned their ppl to ripe the benefits of Western society while retaining their own identity and looking out for their interests first and only. Planning in China and India is different and should not be compared. India still has a lot to learn.

I am not sure why is this so hard to explain??? What exactly you mean by opening the economy??? India opened her economy in 91...and china in around 80....As far as education is concerned then India is not going very bad in it...I am not saying we are doing better then China but we are not pathetic as well...As said China has got a 10 year head start...Compare our numbers with China's 10 years ago and you will somewhat comparable figures...

Of-course we have lot to learn from China...I have no doubt about it...

We did not grow externally, but we grew internally.
What you mean by that??? What do you percieve as growth...I look at growth from the perspective of GDP and how inclusive is the growth...Simple question...Did poverty in India increased or decreased during IG period??? I am not sure if you are aware but Pakistan was growing at a higher rate then India during that time...Do you see the irony???

Though this is not seen as an achievement, with a population of 1 billion, it turned out to be an asset. It has helped in the current recession, but to truly evolve and change for the better we have to become competitive and in order to do that, we need to open up and compete with the rest of the world. At the same time, laws and regulations have to help Indian companies like the Chinese help their own first, capitalize on our biggest resource, our ppl via edcuation (Khanacademy.com) and make them aware. Not everything in the West is good and some of the old ways in India and the world are better for the environment and personal health. Sorry I am all over the place, but its all kind of interconnected.
Dude i am just talking about IG time...This is where we started the debate...IG era was good for India or bad..My point is she have lot of bads with 71 being her only highlight.....

I Agree I need to. Like I said Im not saying she was perfect but maybe given time, she could have corrected her wrongs.
Time???? How many years was she our PM??? For god sake she became PM for the first time in 1966...From 1966-84 she was off an on...How much more time did she need to prove herself???

Anyhow, my biggest problem with the Congress is family dynasty politics which shows the flaw in INDIAN democracy. A truly democratic country cannot and should not have one family running the country since Independence, it shows we are a false democracy. We need to correct this and put only capable leaders forward. Look at the US, learn from our mistakes, don;t implement the same problems. 2012 elections and we don;t have any strong candidates. Indian must change, no more BS politicans like Advani, Rahul, and a host of others, you know the dinosaurs who never left and have been in politics since India got independence.

Again let's stick to the topic...Whatever you are saying is correct but a debate for another thread and another place...

funny thing is, 10 unruly lightly armed kids did the same thing to the people in your financial capital

AK-47s jahils mowing down unarmed civilians on a railway platform or in a hotel is not

"giving your enemies a beating that they will not forget even after you are long gone"

It is the height of cowardly behavior which will be a blot for not only them but from where they came.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Well if this is true, what is ironical is that the country that ostensibly "saved" Pakistan from annihilation by Indira Gandhi is not considered a bigger threat by Pakistanis than India itself. Such is the level of anti-Americanism in Pakistan.

I think Indira Gandhi suffered from the same illness as Zaid Hamid.

Back
Top Bottom