What's new

India's ONGC sets world record in drilling oil well at deepest water depth

Untouchable logic said by a untouchable guy.
Leave the sea, when we built dam on your head what did you do? When our jets across the boarder just like going back to our backyard, what are you doing? You do not even dare to cry. India, hehe, so funny :smitten:

oh.. phleeaaasseeeee !!

Baby, did you cry when you were being ruled by portugal till 1999 ? :O

oh.. phleeaaasseeeee !!

Baby, did you cry when you were being ruled by portugal till 1999 ? :O

Not comparable to India's 300 years, girl.:coffee: India is the world worst in almost all directions, even in some area where china is not at, we have India as the bottom. Thank u.:azn:

Not comparable to India's 300 years, girl.:coffee: India is the world worst in almost all directions, even in some area where china is not at, we have India as the bottom. Thank u.:azn:

HUH ? you mean for 30 years you guys had nuclear weapons and a part of your country was a portuguese colony all this time ?
:woot:

To me, it takes the cake :cheers:

HUH ? you mean for 30 years you guys had nuclear weapons and a part of your country was a portuguese colony all this time ?
:woot:

To me, it takes the cake :cheers:

Thanks for representing we are peaceful people.
Even we have extreme stronger military, we would like to negotiate to solve problems.:smitten:
From ur comments, it is easy to see that if Indian were china, u guys would use nuke rather than negotiation.:cheesy: thanks for proving it, kid.

Thanks for representing we are peaceful people.
Even we have extreme stronger military, we would like to negotiate to solve problems.:smitten:
From ur comments, it is easy to see that if Indian were china, u guys would use nuke rather than negotiation.:cheesy: thanks for proving it, kid.

Thanks for making it clear how u guys make good slaves :cheesy:

:smitten:So there is no china threat theory, only Indian threat theory. By the way, unlike Indian lost the entire country for 300 years, we always have our own government and resistance.

please make up you mind kid.. first you say there was no india before britishers then you say lost entire country to britishers..

You seem to be butt hurt to realize that while CPC was testing nukes and teaching you BS, some portion of your country was ruled by portuguese people ? What a shame !

please make up you mind kid.. first you say there was no india before britishers then you say lost entire country to britishers..

You seem to be butt hurt to realize that while CPC was testing nukes and teaching you BS, some portion of your country was ruled by portuguese people ? What a shame !

I am tired to teach kid what is Indian subcontinent and I do believe there was no India or just a small village called india.:smitten:

I think a country was given a bloody nose in 1962 by such a weak country called china hurt much more.:yahoo: get a life, Mis untouchable.

If you can escape our coast guard sabotaging your equipment like the way we cut the Vietnamese oil exploration ship cables, you are welcome to try :azn:
dude, read the news!

first incident: cable cut by a Chinese marine vessel, second by two fishing vessels, no cost guard was involved.
If you dare to send Chinese coast guard into our waters, we will not hesitate to fire!

Back
Top Bottom