What's new

India's Military Wants to Buy 1500 UAVs

lol

i am not praising our selves by telling you that we sold UAV to USA too

bt this is for general information

we have sold UAV to USA too.our indegenous one :)

Which one you sell tot them ????
Please provide name of your own UAV

Which one you sell tot them ????
Please provide name of your own UAV

i dont know the name

thread is available in the forum

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

We are already developing a UCAV.

our UCAV(burraq) has already made his first flight in 2009.

induction is only 1 year away

What about rustum and other indigenous projects.
Any news about unmanned tejas?

What about rustum and other indigenous projects.
Any news about unmanned tejas?

India is developing Aura UCAV is seems. Rustam has already been tested.

And Unmanned Tejas? :what:

You seriously believe DRDO cann do that? Now? May be in the future.

I think we should buy mig skat technology from russia though its restricted and we should make our own. This will cure the heal of mmrca for russia.

Mr. PM no need to worry, its not cure but our impotantness if we do this. be sovereighn and think like that, they got biliion $ from otherproducts likegorskov. we rejected means rejected we not need mig-35. next time take care and provide advance tech.
well mig skat? i m on wiki

i dont know the name

thread is available in the forum

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

our UCAV(burraq) has already made his first flight in 2009.

induction is only 1 year away

is that AURA UAV? but not selling to usa bro.

Mr. PM no need to worry, its not cure but our impotantness if we do this. be sovereighn and think like that, they got biliion $ from otherproducts likegorskov. we rejected means rejected we not need mig-35. next time take care and provide advance tech.
well mig skat? i m on wiki

Friend, i didnt say mig35, its mig skat range 4000km payload 2000kg, this is enough for us but there is some treaty which bans this.
So we can get that tech and we can develop our own.
Does IAF has any UCAV's of 2000kg and 2000km? Can US or others give such a tech to us? More over it is semi stealthy and can fly at 800kmph at low altitudes.
Most best thing It can carry kh-31 that can match with mki and mig launched kh-31's.

damn! Except falco which is again an Italian licencee product ,i see everything else is universites projects ....

Whist I'm sure that Pakistan has some very capable UAVs and other defence technologies it is a fact they are no way near the same level of those projects in India. Indian defence institutes are world class and develop some impressive tech, they are recognised the world over, whilst much more could be/is being done with Multi billion R&D budget I'm sure you would agree Paksitan isn't even in the same planet.

+ can anyone tell me the Pakistani equivalent of the DRDO?

Back
Top Bottom