What's new

India's Man Mission to Moon.. IAF to select Men for mission.

I don't think I would be alive at that time. My grandkids can post for me. :)

Before we launch chandrayaan mission ,I can also see rant like this in PDF.After success of that mission,
some guys vanished and some other resort in toilet talks.
We dont need your certificate.We have technology ,our guys in ISRO can accomplish their mission.
If you have 99 years old then I am sorry ,you may cant see that and if it is that case then please train you grand kids to behave in PDF more decent than you if you can.Otherwise Just wait and see.

Before we launch chandrayaan mission ,I can also see rant like this in PDF.After success of that mission,
We dont need your certificate.We have technology ,our guys in ISRO can accomplish their mission.
If you have 99 years old then I am sorry ,you may cant see that and if it is that case then please train you grand kids to behave in PDF more decent than you if you can.Otherwise Just wait and see.

he is always ranting.. nothing new. probably his boss is not good.. :D

Once Indian start sending man to space, I will congratulate India. Would you do the same to SpaceX if they launch a man to space first. Between Elon Musk and India, I trust Elon Musk to deliver first.

Once Indian start sending man to space, I will congratulate India. Would you do the same to SpaceX if they launch a man to space first. Between Elon Musk and India, I trust Elon Musk to deliver first.

we dont care about your trust in Elon Musk or in Martians. and I also told we dont need your certificate and congratulations.To aim a manned mission to space need a basic level qualifications.Australia is a developed country,but they cant send a mere a satellite to space.But we can aim and have ability to send a man to the space.and definitely proud about that and we also dont need any f** support of another country for that.ISRO can fix a time and it will accomplished their mission in that precision time.
they proved their mettle earlier and will show it again.

True that India will first have to send a man to space, and maybe a few more, before attempting a moon landing. However, if we devote our energy to it, I don't think it should take quarter of a century, because many technologies have advanced since USA did it. For instance, the mission computer was about as big as a room (and that was a big technological challenge at the time, to fit a computer into such a "small" volume), and had 64 kilobytes of memory! Today the computational power available to us is billions of times higher, and can fit into the palm of a hand. Material sciences have also advanced siginificantly. Whether India has the required expertise in aerospace, I don't know.
Well bro how does one gain this expertise? By doing. Everyone has to start somewhere. India has certain inherent advantages given the day and age we live in ie the tech and computing power available today and the fact ISRO will be able to draw upon the experiences and assistance from the likes of the Russians and Americans.

These butt hurt chini trolls cannot accept anything good from India .

Before the chandrayaan mission , MOM , arrest of Italian Marines , etc , all these trolls could do was vent out their mental farts just to be proven wrong every time.

So the best thing will be ignore these trolls .

Not happening. ISRO has no such plan right now. They issued a statement.

The manned mission is not for moon, May be ISRO have plans for space walk first before going for manned moon mission.

Back
Top Bottom