What's new

India's Indigenous 5th-Gen Combat Plane to Boast Condition Monitoring Sys

Haven't even mastered LCA and talking about 5 gen and with the current engine problems will the 5th gen fighter have 95 % imported tech ? alert Indian big mouth again :lol:

When u were going all gung-Ho about PLAN some fellow chinese with a level head brought u down ... talking of BIG MOUTH :woot:

lol how advance indians are gonna be by importing stuff and labeling indigenous,.

lol how advance indians are gonna be by importing stuff and labeling indigenous,.

lol we are already 9th biggest economy in the world, reached moon, preparing for mars mission what more u want:woot: :woot:

And i don't want to go into the JV of china-pak that means 2 countries but uses engine of Russia that means 3rd country and still call it JV of 2 countries. :woot:

lol we are already 9th biggest economy in the world, reached moon, preparing for mars mission what more u want:woot: :woot:

And i don't want to go into the JV of china-pak that means 2 countries but uses engine of Russia that means 3rd country and still call it JV of 2 countries. :woot:

though you import or get built everything from Russia and now America. Short cuts to become super power?

Inaugurating the conference, Saraswat said technologies drive doctrines and with advancing technologies, maintenance strategies have changed over the years from ‘break-down’ to ‘preventive’ to ‘predictive’ to ‘proactive’ and systems have evolved to ‘self-diagnosis’ and ‘self-healing’, by integrating nano, micro and bio-technologies.

He said that the development of sensors, signal processing techniques, decision support systems and software are the main challenges in condition-monitoring and structural-health-monitoring.

This is the interesting part, if anyone has missed it. Technically, anyone explain how "self-healing" (clearly a sci-fi concept) is possible?

@Safriz, you comparing a car's 'self-diagnosis' done by a mechanic with a computer to an aircraft's constant monitoring of its 'health' during missions? What car do you drive, dang, not even my Merc does that!!

and you have big economy because of big market and population that have nothing to do with technology.

@Safriz, you comparing a car's 'self-diagnosis' done by a mechanic with a computer to an aircraft's constant monitoring of its 'health' during missions? What car do you drive, dang, not even my Merc does that!!
wow u have merc NICE:D:)

Haven't even mastered LCA and talking about 5 gen and with the current engine problems will the 5th gen fighter have 95 % imported tech ? alert Indian big mouth again :lol:

IDJ - Indian department of jokes
i laughed..........
My stupid car must be fifth generation, it has all these diagnostics,engine oil,battery power,aircon,suspension diagnostics,stability control.
Whats new they are boasting about?
And come on.
Self healing aircraft? :lol:

do you guys really have the thing called manners..... what a shame... always spitting hatred on India.... trolling... going off topic.... isn't these posts are trolling..... i pity the moderation of PDF..... always ranting about Indian poverty, economy and rupees.... don't you guys look at you back once.......geez :rofl: yedava nakodakallara........ We have big country, big economy , huge population, our needs in big, so our imports is huge.... what's your problem then.... we aren't begging for F-16 or for soft loans.....

Yup :) An '05 C230 Kompressor! Nice car!
well great ,
sw_640.jpg

whats it's color

do you guys really have the thing called manners..... what a shame... always spitting hatred on India.... trolling... going off topic.... isn't these posts are trolling..... i pity the moderation of PDF..... always ranting about Indian poverty, economy and rupees.... don't you guys look at you back once.......geez :rofl: yedava nakodakallara........ We have big country, big economy , huge population, our needs in big, so our imports is huge.... what's your problem then.... we aren't begging for F-16 or for soft loans.....

Tammudu Teluga?

Back
Top Bottom