What's new

India's Designs to Harm Bangladesh Using Islamic Militancy as Pretext

The Awami League partly counts on Indian support for its survival. Perhaps that's why. And no, I don't 'bash' India. I simply question, them.
@ My dear friend, if we join Pakistan, I don't know what will happen to India. Even, "Bhugoban" himself will not be able to save India. Here, it does not mean physical occupation but political harrassment and hence economic degration.

Is that a simple questioning.....???!!!!

and c....u dint mention u'r problems......

Not your fault as majority of the Indian are not aware of it... as it is the plan of the radical extremist and some nut jobs within Indian political establishment and intelligence agencies. Geopolitical agendas is also playing a big role here. This can be compared to the plan and activity of the neocons in the USA which many americans are not aware of. But people of Bangladesh are gradually awakening about the destructive master plans of those goons whether be they RAW or any radical Indian politicians.

Countries are conquered for a reason - Either resources , or land area. If a country has a huge amount of land area and less population , then it is advantageous to conquer it as you get more resources. Bangladesh is a fairly useless piece of land. Tiny country, 0 natural resources except perhaps rice and jute and such a huge population population. Besides, it obviously doesn't have rivers or natural beauty like kashmir , which would be of any use to us. Conquering Bangladesh would be negative growth for us. You add only a tiny area with a population of 170 million, half of which is illiterate and lives in absolute poverty. You can dismantle all sections of your army and still no country would be mad enough to conquer you people. But yes , if it increased your self importance , you can continue with your delusions of how badly RAW wants to take over your insignificant piece of land.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom