What's new

India's Designs to Harm Bangladesh Using Islamic Militancy as Pretext

Lets get back to the topic now it's no secret Bangladesh is getting more anti india am I right ? The notion the Bangladeshi see Indians as their saviors is a dead concept, wouldn't be surprised if Pak-Bangladesh Signed a defense pact it's not the past anymore sir, who knows maybe the Bengalis will even give China a Naval Base.

Thanks for that expose Gourav.
These people whould call the Indians untrustworthy but I have realized that these guys are full of hate, lies and deciet. No dignity what so ever.

Lets get back to the topic now it's no secret Bangladesh is getting more anti india am I right ? The notion the Bangladeshi see Indians as their saviors is a dead concept, wouldn't be surprised if Pak-Bangladesh Signed a defense pact it's not the past anymore sir, who knows maybe the Bengalis will even give China a Naval Base.

The people of Bangladesh have always been more anti-India, anti-Hindu than those in Pakistan. They were keen on seperating from India when those in Punjab were pretty neutral. They just used India's help during their independence. Right after that, their hate for Hindus returned and they have become their true Hindu hating self. We are not really missing their love.

The people of Bangladesh have always been more anti-India, anti-Hindu than those in Pakistan. They were keen on seperating from India when those in Punjab were pretty neutral. They just used India's help during their independence. Right after that, their hate for Hindus returned and they have become their true Hindu hating self. We are not really missing their love.

I don't think they hate hindu's however just an Anti Indian feeling, Plenty of Bengali's describe to me Indian BSF killing their citizens not to mention Bangladesh water supplies and Indian Influence in Bangladesh .

I am surprised to see the rant of Indian in this thread instead of talking about the core issue here. Better talk about the content of the article.

Jayron Bangladesh is much more tolerant to all other region compared to any other country in south asia. In bangladesh hindus enjoy all sort of right including freedom of democracy. Recently hindus even opened a new party named minority party of Bangladesh. But sentiment towards indian policy is negative due to the covert destructive policy of Indian intelligence and hegemonic agenda of Indian government. But this does not apply to the ordinary Indian citizen. There are long list of those issues which I do not wish to post here.

Neutralcitizen defense pact with Pakistan is unlikely under present scenario. But people of Bangladesh has a soft corner for pakistani people in the mean time a bitter feelings and memory of liberation war. It will be better if pakistani government apologized to Bangladesh for the atrocity which it committed in 1971 war. This will help to melt the ice and more normalization of the tie between Pakistan and Bangladesh which I believe will both benefit pakistan and bangladesh.

Regarding naval base giving to china the answer will be no. Bangladeshis are proud people and they will not give their land to be used as base by foreign country.

Neutralcitizen defense pact with Pakistan is unlikely under present scenario. But people of Bangladesh has a soft corner for pakistani people in the mean time a bitter feelings and memory of liberation war. It will be better if pakistani government apologized to Bangladesh for the atrocity which it committed in 1971 war. This will help to melt the ice and more normalization of the tie between Pakistan and Bangladesh which I believe will both benefit pakistan and bangladesh.

Regarding naval base giving to china the answer will be no. Bangladeshis are proud people and they will not give their land to be used as base by foreign country.

Bout the Naval base your probably right, however the rest is unexpected.
Future is unexpected.

Roy Gourov I am observing that you are trying desperately to show that Igor Siljanoski is a fake person instead of discussing the content of the article.

Regarding the identity of the Igor Siljanoski I would like to say that he is a genuine person and currently working as Manager of Policy at Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce. His profile details can be viewed here:
Igor Siljanoski - Canada | LinkedIn

You can also found him in the following link of Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce and his current email id is Igor Siljanoski (isiljanoski@windsorchamber.org)

Contact Us | Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce

Based on the email id he provided in the article his facebook id is : Igor Siljanoski | Facebook

I hope this will stop your repeated comment to show him as a fake person. I hope you know it quite well a reputed news media like global politician will always verify the source and the content before publishing it instead they just publish anything without checking the identity of the author.

So far no Indian member has provided any proof or showed that the content is blunt lie and fake. It is an undeniable fact that RAW has a deep involvement in Bangladeshi affair and was behind many destructive policies or event of Bangladesh.

Even if it is written by joynal abedin the likely scenario that had happened is that he used his contact with Igor Siljanoski to publish it on global politician and there is nothing wrong over here. If you do not like the content it will be better if you talk about the content to refute it instead of the identity of the author as it has been shown to you that the writer is real.

To the indian those who are saying that Bangladesh has no importance to the world they should follow the recent news that USA has asked help from Bangladesh to stabilize afghanistan where even NATO is involved. Does it not underline the importance of Bangladesh? Apart from that is it not true that your India had asked help from Bangladesh (the insignificant country) to combat the separatist movement of NE India where India even failed to eliminate it and asking for transit for the last 40 years!!!! Does it not refute your own claim by itself???

U.S. seeks Bangladesh help to secure Afghanistan | GantDaily.com

Roy Gourov I am observing that you are trying desperately to show that Igor Siljanoski is a fake person instead of discussing the content of the article.

Regarding the identity of the Igor Siljanoski I would like to say that he is a genuine person and currently working as Manager of Policy at Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce. His profile details can be viewed here:

You can also found him in the following link of Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce and his current email id is Igor Siljanoski (isiljanoski@windsorchamber.org)

Based on the email id he provided in the article his facebook id is : Igor Siljanoski | Facebook

I hope this will stop your repeated comment to show him as a fake person. I hope you know it quite well a reputed news media like global politician will always verify the source and the content before publishing it instead they just publish anything without checking the identity of the author.

:rofl: You got to be kidding me. There is obviously going to be many people with that name and on facebook!

I have already proved that Igor Siljanoski is a fake, and infact these "articles" if thats what you want to call them are written by some Muhammed Zainal Abedin and posted way back in 2005. So either Igor Siljonaski is plagiarizing a random nincompoops articles, for whatever reason, when he doesn't even have anything to do with India-Bangladesh, or he just doesn't exist and is just a pseudonym.

Read through this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/131514-fake-stories-bangladeshis-intruding-into-india-3.html :wave:

:rofl: You got to be kidding me. There is obviously going to be many people with that name and on facebook!

I have already proved that Igor Siljanoski is a fake, and infact these "articles" if thats what you want to call them written by some Muhammed Zainal Abedin.

Read through this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/131514-fake-stories-bangladeshis-intruding-into-india-3.html :wave:

Have you seen even what I had written??? I not only provided the facebook link but also many other links. He is currently working in Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce as Manager of Policy and his current email id is Igor Siljanoski (isiljanoski@windsorchamber.org).

Yes many people may have with same name but not with same email. The facebook account that I have posted here is based on the email provided in this article igor.siljanoski@gmail.com. You can also search it on facebook.

His public profile can be seen here...

N regarding identity of Igor Siljanoski I would like to point out again do you think global politician published the article without checking the identity of Igor Siljanoski??? Go through my previous post instead of trolling.

Now match the details provided about the author in the article with the likendin link provided above:

Igor Siljanoski is a policy professional working and residing in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. His previous experience was in the public sector as an economist, economic development consultant and business and financial planner. Igor is lecturing macroeconomics at the St.Clair College of applied arts and science in Windsor, Ontario. Igor holds Masters Degree in Political Science and Honours Bachelor of Arts in International Relations from the University of Windsor, Canada. Email: igor.siljanoski@gmail.com

Have you seen even what I had written??? I not only provided the facebook link but also many other links. He is currently working in Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce as Manager of Policy and his current email id is Igor Siljanoski (isiljanoski@windsorchamber.org).

Yes many people may have with same name but not with same email. The facebook account that I have posted here is based on the email provided in this article igor.siljanoski@gmail.com. You can also search it on facebook.

His public profile can be seen here...

N regarding identity of Igor Siljanoski I would like to point out again do you think global politician published the article without checking the identity of Igor Siljanoski??? Go through my previous post instead of trolling.

Now match the details provided about the author in the article with the likendin link provided above:

Igor Siljanoski is a policy professional working and residing in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. His previous experience was in the public sector as an economist, economic development consultant and business and financial planner. Igor is lecturing macroeconomics at the St.Clair College of applied arts and science in Windsor, Ontario. Igor holds Masters Degree in Political Science and Honours Bachelor of Arts in International Relations from the University of Windsor, Canada. Email: igor.siljanoski@gmail.com

Ah great a newbie is calling me a troll. Good one.

How do you then explain this good sir? Here's another article published by "Igor Siljanoski".

On December 16, 2007 Bangladesh entered 37 years of its existence. But during this long span of time Bangladesh could not reach its cherished goal of independence for which we fought, it rather faced unthinkable impediments and predicaments. This happened due to our utter failure of identifying our friends and foes, mending our stupidity and zeal for personal interest and power. It is our ill luck that we considered and some of us still consider our arch rival and foe as our friend.

Global Politician - Lest we fail to understand Indian design

Ok two things, same article was posted in 2005 under the name of Muhammed Zainal Abedin.

And why is Igor Siljanoski the Canadian that he is, writing "our" and "We" in his article, as if he is a Baangladeshi?

Allow me to quote myself here,:lol:

Don't tell me Igor Siljanoski is a Bangladeshi now. Its just a pseudoname put on by some pathetic Bangladeshi, who thinks that he can peddle his bs and be taken more seriously, if he uses a white man's name.

Quite pathetic:lol:

And after all this if you are still not convinced, well then good luck to you good sir, I can't be asked arguing over it anymore. I have done enough since yesterday.

Ah great a newbie is calling me a troll. Good one.

How do you then explain this good sir? Here's another article published by "Igor Siljanoski".

Global Politician - Lest we fail to understand Indian design

Ok two things, same article was posted in 2005 under the name of Muhammed Zainal Abedin.

And why is Igor Siljanoski the Canadian that he is, writing "our" and "We" in his article, as if he he is a Baangladeshi?

Allow me to quote myself here,:lol:

And after all this if you are still not convinced, well then good luck to good sir, I can't be asked arguing over it anymore. I have done enough since yesterday.

Have you read my 2nd last post that I had asked you to read??? Regarding the identity of the author I have also shown you he is genuine. You are just bypassing my post.

N I have described even about the possibility how come both Igor Siljanoski and Joynal Abedin's article be same. Check my last 2 post and hope the last 2 post will stop your denying the identity of Igor Siljanoski as fake. For your reference:

Igor Siljanoski | Facebook

Even if it is written by joynal abedin the likely scenario that had happened is that he used his contact with Igor Siljanoski to publish it on global politician and there is nothing wrong over here. If you do not like the content it will be better if you talk about the content to refute it instead of the identity of the author as it has been shown to you that the writer is real.

Have you read my 2nd last post that I had asked you to read??? Regarding the identity of the author I have also shown you he is genuine. You are just bypassing my post.

N I have described even about the possibility how come both Igor Siljanoski and Joynal Abedin's article be same. Check my last 2 post and hope the last 2 post will stop your denying the identity of Igor Siljanoski as fake. For your reference:

Igor Siljanoski | Facebook

Listen mate, I am not saying Igor Siljanoski doesn't exist. He probably does. But those articles are not written by him.

Cause as I mentioned earlier these articles were published 6 years earlier by a Bangladeshi (Zainal Abedin), and the fact that in the article I quoted in my last post, the use of "we" and "our" makes it obvious that the author is a Bangladeshi.

You know what, am just going to go ahead and send him a message on fb, and see if he replies.

till then. :wave:

Listen mate, I am not saying Igor Siljanoski doesn't exist. He probably does. But those articles are not written by him.

Cause as I mentioned earlier these articles were published 2 years earlier by a Bangladeshi (Zainal Abedin), and the fact that in the article I quoted in my last post, the use of "we" and "our" makes it obvious that the author is a Bangladeshi.

You know what, am just going to go ahead and send him a message on fb, and see if he replies.

till then. :wave:

Who is denying that Zainal Abedin may not write the article??? As I have posted in my last post zainal abedin might have used his contact with Igor Siljanoski to publish it on global potician where he might not publish it by himself. The main issue is the content. Are all those blunt lie or has some credibility. That is the important thing to discuss. That was my point.

Regarding sending message to facebook you better send message to his current official mailing address.

Back
Top Bottom