What's new

India's corruption tragedy hurts us all

TBH we all are corrupt and have shear in corruption i admit i am not you guys ask yourself :frown:

it is a "perception" index and not actual one. PISA you guys got playing sly.

It doesn't get any dumber. I posted the URL of Transparency International, any literate person can navigate and read the website.

It is the same report, the only report. You can even download the PDF file
:omghaha:

Spare this forum your retarded trolling.

Last edited:
It doesn't get any dumber. I posted the actual link with URL display, any literate person can navigate and read the website. It is the same report. :omghaha:

Spare this forum your retarded trolling.

it is different report because if you go through the link I provided it still does not show china in it. one would have the brains to comprehend that if it indeed got people to survey it , it would have been updated.

secondly, only to brainwashed would the reality that you have a government obsessed with censoring and attacking dissenters, not come through.

Then perception vs. reality shows that chinese are running off in drones with graft monies to other countries. Even your current leader acknowledges it.

it is different report because if you go through the link I provided it still does not show china in it. one would have the brains to comprehend that if it indeed got people to survey it , it would have been updated.

secondly, only to brainwashed would the reality that you have a government obsessed with censoring and attacking dissenters, not come through.

Then perception vs. reality shows that chinese are running off in drones with graft monies to other countries. Even your current leader acknowledges it.

The link to actual result
Corruption Perceptions Index 2013 - Results
<http://cpi.transparency.org/cpi2013/results>

The link you posted.
Global Corruption Barometer - 2013
<http://www.transparency.org/gcb2013>

There is only one global corruption report for 2013.

Now counter me with some evidences. Instead of making brainless empty argument and off topic personal attack that you're so well known for here.

Last edited:
The link to actual result
<http://cpi.transparency.org/cpi2013/results>

The link you posted.
Global Corruption Barometer - 2013
<http://www.transparency.org/gcb2013>

There is only one global corruption report for 2013.

Now counter me with some evidences. Instead of making brainless empty argument and off topic personal attack that you're so well known for here.

counter you on what that you have no freedom of press? That your , even if filled out surveys , does not matter when you have no freedom of press or stifle dissenters ? that there is no integrity of such data coming out of China. :lol:

counter you on what that you have no freedom of press? That your , even if filled out surveys , does not matter when you have no freedom of press or stifle dissenters ? that there is no integrity of such data coming out of China. :lol:

Are you acting dumb coz you lost the argument or genuinely dumb?
You claimed there are two different global corruption reports by Transparency International, but I proved to you there is only one. LOL, dumb gets dumber.

You can say whatever you want, the fact is Transparency International ranked India more corrupt than China. :omghaha:

Last edited:
Are you acting dumb coz you lost the argument or genuinely dumb?
You claimed there are two different corruption index reports by Transparency International, but I proved to you there is only one. Feeling stupid now. :laughcry:

You can say whatever you want, the fact is Transparency International ranked India more corrupt than China. :omghaha:

brainwashing makes you the dumb , not us. There is a simple fact - that being, without freedom of press you have a fudged system and nothing coming out from your propaganda machine amounts to the truth. As I told you before , your own government calls you dumb by blocking mere words of dissent. it is you who needs a firewall :cheesy:

brainwashing makes you the dumb , not us. There is a simple fact - that being, without freedom of press you have a fudged system and nothing coming out from your propaganda machine amounts to the truth. As I told you before , your own government calls you dumb by blocking mere words of dissent. :cheesy:

The fact is India is more corrupt, it ranked 94, China 80 :omghaha::omghaha:

@JayAtl
you have been trying to drag China below the indians horrific positions throughout your posting history in the greatest vain to save your face

india is in a much lower/ much much lower league than China in literally all positive civil aspects
What an endless hassle! Why dont you give it up and swallow the bag of bitter pills?

ps: shatterpoint is ethnic indian I think not Chinese

can be a fact if you do not allow freedom of press and report accurately. It is you who needs a firewall ... your govt tells the world you are too immature to read mere words on a website :omghaha::omghaha:

I gave you a reputable source, while you could only pull crap out of ***?? Indian IQ at its best :omghaha::omghaha:

Transparency international ranked India at 94, more corrupt than China

BBC News - Cao Shunli: 'Access denied' to Chinese activist's body . killing dissenters who try to show the real corruption.:sniper:

RIP
1. well you cant give the proof she was killed
2. you cant prove she is or not working for foreign agencies
3. human rights is a sensitive issue which is often used as a tool to create social unrests by the west
4. China's human rights can surely be better if pt. 3 does not exist
5. india is worse, just to say the daily horrors in which your women are facing.
6. We are in active crack-down of corruptions in China. It takes time.

Back
Top Bottom