What's new

India's Commonwealth Games bills still not paid

so what are you discussing here. How to spend Indian tax payers money ? Or wait .. wait ... dont tell me... AAhhh.. you are being a shrink diagnosing Indian psychology. Wow....

Kaput.

No, I'm just trying to stay on topic, which is India not paying its CWG bills. Nothing to do with Pakistan or China. Please do not derail this thread like you Indians normally do with other ones.

Surely Pakistan is part of commonwealth, hence part of thread? Or that's too much of leap for sensitive you?

This thread is about the bills being paid for the CWG. Pakistan does not have to pay any bills for the CWG, India does.

even if he's in jail, he was hired by India to do the job. So the companies are owed the money. What's the point in delaying payment?

No, I'm just trying to stay on topic, which is India not paying its CWG bills. Nothing to do with Pakistan or China. Please do not derail this thread like you Indians normally do with other ones.

Oh typical Pakistani, That is what I meant when I said your stupid analysis of Indian psychology, based on a news article.

even if he's in jail, he was hired by India to do the job. So the companies are owed the money. What's the point in delaying payment?

Quoted from article;

The government has made it clear that, until all the contracts that Kalmadi issued are fully investigated, the remaining money will not be released. And two independent committees claimed that some of the contracts issued to foreign firms were indeed suspicious.

At least read the article before the tirades or is that expecting too much.

We all know corruption everywhere in India, & is a way of life there, but this kind of behavior will dent India's international image for hosting such events. The Indian government needs to resolve these issues swiftly.

Again, it will dent Indian image. Surely this will a concern for Indians. I still don't understand what it has to do with you?

Please go to some other forum if you do not like the format of this one.

The present Cong govt of Delhi is to blame for all this fiasco. CM Shiela Dixit is hand in glove with Kalmadi. These people have ruined our reputation

so let's say a company is found to have offered a bribe to kandaly or whatever his name is.

Now what? India refuses to pay for the job done?

Delaying payment seems a little pointless. It's not like everyone in India doesn't bribe each other.

Business People from the far east knew this long time ago ,they will tell you when dealing with indians never give them credit ,cash before delivery is the only way.

Back
Top Bottom