What's new

Indians intruded and burnt house of Bangladeshi farmer

Bangladeshi farmer with his family in front of house burnt by Indians

In Joyntapur, Sylhet border indians with help of BSF the notorious killing force of india, intruded inside Bangladesh and burnt hose and farm of Bangladeshi farmer. This aggression by indians took place on 19th Feb, 2012. farmer Lal Mian had number of pineapple, vegetable and valuable trees in the farm and damaged is estimated to be 5 million takas. Without home farmer family is living under open sky.

When contacted BGB which recently been asked by Awami regime to stand down on their active role, told they can do nothing to protect Bangladeshis from indian aggression. And a flag meeting with indian BSF rendered nothing as expected.

News in Bangla:
Daily Amardesh -????, ??????????? ?? ?????????? ????, ?? ??????? ????, ?? ????? ????? ???? ?????

Dude we will be feeling very happy if your BDR guards has shoot those BSF guards who are supposed to be fighting with terrorists rather than innocent civillian, if your allegation is true...This is of course not a good thing..But my next question will be what is your BDR is doing rather than simply blaming that BSF did this and that...Come dude..order your BDR to shoot any one who intrudes into Bangladesh territory illegally ..be it BSF or any indian too....

^^ Same old question = Same old answer ---> BGB has been ordered to stand down by the govt. Simple fact.

Dont ask me why. You are supposed to know it very well.

Cheers!!!

These BSF terrorist are at it again. INDIANS will pay for this oneday, hopefully after the ouster of BAL regime. They have
shown us enough brotherly love for 40 years and Inshallah we will return the favor in kind.

thank you bro!!!:smitten::smitten::smitten:

cheque or cash????

anything,we are always happy!!

^^ Same old question = Same old answer ---> BGB has been ordered to stand down by the govt. Simple fact.

Dont ask me why. You are supposed to know it very well.

Cheers!!!

I see Bangladeshis are not very happy with the current government. Is Hasina respected?

I mean she did win the election. Didn't she?

Bangladeshi farmer with his family in front of house burnt by Indians

In Joyntapur, Sylhet border indians with help of BSF the notorious killing force of india, intruded inside Bangladesh and burnt hose and farm of Bangladeshi farmer. This aggression by indians took place on 19th Feb, 2012. farmer Lal Mian had number of pineapple, vegetable and valuable trees in the farm and damaged is estimated to be 5 million takas. Without home farmer family is living under open sky.

When contacted BGB which recently been asked by Awami regime to stand down on their active role, told they can do nothing to protect Bangladeshis from indian aggression. And a flag meeting with indian BSF rendered nothing as expected.

News in Bangla:
Daily Amardesh -????, ??????????? ?? ?????????? ????, ?? ??????? ????, ?? ????? ????? ???? ?????

For whoever say that India will never attack Bangladesh, then what would you call these? These are the indications that you are not safe from India. I think the threat from India is more than that from Myanmar.

I see Bangladeshis are not very happy with the current government. Is Hasina respected?

I mean she did win the election. Didn't she?

Is this out of concern for Bangladesh, that you question its leadership ?
Whatever it is, I hope the Bangladeshis learn from what Afghanistan has gained from Pakistani friendship and steer away from your advice.

For whoever say that India will never attack Bangladesh, then what would you call these? These are the indications that you are not safe from India. I think the threat from India is more than that from Myanmar.

I think you forget that incident when your BDR enter in Indian territory and killed a farmer after that beaten badly by locals, this is called proof ...

Not some think like some stupid Bangladeshi posting ... a pure lie and

I think mod should take action against them

any international souce of this news?

Guys..it is just a common sense, why Indian security force would go into Bangla and Kill their people?..does it make any sense... do you think we have chinese or north korean system in our country???...something is really going wrong in bangla....some power is driving anti india campaign... advise to BD, use ur own mind and brain before coming to any conclusion....

Is this out of concern for Bangladesh, that you question its leadership ?
Whatever it is, I hope the Bangladeshis learn from what Afghanistan has gained from Pakistani friendship and steer away from your advice.

None of your concern INDIAN. We have learned what we gained with 3 years of indian "friendship".
Who are you to talk about Af. The situation of AF is due to Bharati -US undue intervention. AF can't
survive without pak and more than 3 million Afghans live there in PAK. Now stop crapping BS and
derail the thread.

any international souce of this news?

Guys..it is just a common sense, why Indian security force would go into Bangla and Kill their people?..does it make any sense... do you think we have chinese or north korean system in our country???...something is really going wrong in bangla....some power is driving anti india campaign... advise to BD, use ur own mind and brain before coming to any conclusion....

Don't show your ignorance here. Our media is not like yours. Yours are all propaganda outlets that wet dreams about becoming
S.Asian police man. This news is reported by one of the most popular daily "amar desh". Its your indian media & BSF scumbags
who do propaganda and all the lying.

Brother myanmar was never a threat. Our economy is far bigger than theirs and they are our route for connection with china and
SE.Asia. Improving relations with myanmar should be our top agenda.But this dalal BAL is courting
their INDIAN masters.Really a hopeless scenario.

Thanks indian for the honest admission. Now tell your fellow countrymen to do the same.

Why should I tell?? just think in wat way this act benefits our BSF???. Banglandesi's thinking too much abt themselves even if u want to become an enemy you should have some sort of dignity. Its purely false flag operation damn.

We could think of this incident in another perspective also , what would the evil hindoos of india or more specifically the evilest of all BSF would , what could be attained by going into the enemy territory and burning the houses of poor farmers , so much effort just to burn some shacks , :cheesy:

Anyone can claim and blame others..Without proof its useless..Do any one bangladeshi member here have proof to claim its done by BSF other then a Paper story for circulation profit...?Your answer would be big NO...If you have proof kill the intruders i say...Dont Blame anything everything in your border by BSF....!

Back
Top Bottom