What's new

Indians in pictures

this is the album where the a lot of pictures have come from, i am not sure if all these people are indian posted in the thread, a lot of them seem to be from some sort of pakhtun/turkic/bosniac stock - that seems to be the theme of the album.

Pictures by past_haze - Photobucket

this is the album where the a lot of pictures have come from, i am not sure if all these people are indian posted in the thread, a lot of them seem to be from some sort of pakhtun/turkic/bosniac stock - that seems to be the theme of the album.

just noticed this picture in the album, definitely not indian!!

_Pakistan_FazalMahmoodTheBlueEyedBo.jpg picture by past_haze - Photobucket

u smoking crack bro? NONE of my pics are taken from there

back 2 thread

t7oh7a.jpg

a3zcya.jpg

331gklv.jpg

126cx9z.jpg

11vgy28.jpg

Stop trying to derail the thread with your narrow mindedness . None of the pictures posted so far have been from the your sources .

The pictures posted here are different .

There are some Indians who have a different eye colour than just black or brown .

Ya so ?

what are you getting so excited about ? :what:

ya so........we dont really know where these pics are coming from, so the fairytale being painted here that you are so excited about seems a bit iffy to me without any kind of source.......

ya so........we dont really know where these pics are coming from, so the fairytale being painted here that you are so excited about seems a bit iffy to me without any kind of source.......

How do the pictures you posted prove anything ?

The people in the pictures look distinctly Indian . As for the source , why don't you ask the posters for the source of the pictures .

Even the pictures you posted have the title Indian on them .

And what fairytale ? These are just pictures of Indians from different regions . Please don't derail the thread.

Your issue seems to be with some Indians who have blue or green eyes in the pictures. It seems to go against the stereotype you have of Indians . Some Indians , a minority though , do have a different eye colour than black or brown .

Meet Ajit Agarkar , A Marathi dude

104924-ajit-agarkar-at-dhirubai-ambani-hospital-to-launch-centre-for-s.jpg

I personally also have a couple of friends who have such eyes and have no foreign connection .I can't post their pictures though .

Broaden your horizon please.

It seems you are shocked to see people with hazel eyes in India as you are taught something else :cheesy:

^ Yaar thread kharab mat karo....Fokat main taang daal rakhi hai logon ne....MODs ko PM kar do....

The people in the pictures look distinctly Indian .

people who look distinctly different are distinctly indian:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats the fairytale i am talking about, i ofcourse do not deny that there is enormous diversity in a land of 1.3 billion people, but its hard to keep a straight face with a comment like the above....

ANYWAY, the person posting the pictures said the below

u smoking crack bro? NONE of my pics are taken from there

so really i question the source of all this.

and finally, i am only pointing out what could be a factual error, why are you people making aspersions on what i am thinking and what i am like, who now has the narrow mind?

Back
Top Bottom